Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 01:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me get out of noob jail!  (Read 1273 times)
stillnoobminer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:40:14 PM

I am in the noob jail too.
Also, to get out, apparently I need to write a post with several sentences.
I got into mining with DOGE (much currency). Unfortunately I am mining with a laptop cpu (pentium dual core) because my graphics card doesn't have AMD APP. Therefore I have a crazy mining speed of 5 kh/s. WOW!!!
jasonxion

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 07:53:16 PM

Yea, I would like to get out of jail as well!
I suggest these types of boards with several members should accept donations as a way to get out of noob jail. Or maybe the board could count the donations you make to the SMF project. In either way, I will be posting soon to the BTC forum about scripts so maybe this post will help. Also, to help the other noobs out, you need to wait 4 hours after you post a "substantial" post. So, maybe try helping others out and then wait 4 hours.
dumple

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 07:58:48 PM

We are all in noob jail together guys! I want to get out and go over the NXT dicussion board.

I suggest these types of boards with several members should accept donations as a way to get out of noob jail.

Yes, we should be able to bribe our way out. Grease some palms in this place.

Not sure what qualifies a substantial post, but hopefully I am released from this prison soon.

diamondnipples

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 08:09:49 PM

I'm just joining the party too! Been lurking for quite some time. Can't wait to start posting.
smartwart

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 08:34:53 PM

so, here Iam and writing some stuff to be allowed to join the exiting discussions.
what are the targets to fullfill for being released?

NxT: 13574045486980287597
Sandymanland

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 08:38:01 PM

I know what you mean! I've spent days reading and wasn't signed up! and now I haven't been logged in while I've been reading, tried to reply and found out I was in jail too! A donation to BCT does sound like a possible idea, may it would be possible to add a paragraph when you register to explain yourself.
smartwart

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 08:43:23 PM

yeah, with some references from other portals ;-)

I was reading this thread and the bounds seem not sooo high
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

NxT: 13574045486980287597
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 08:49:44 PM

Lol I too have been searching this forum for days looking for how I can reply or even PM someone. I thought I was banned, til I googled it and found the instructions.  Roll Eyes
I just want to say i cant believe the rip offs going on on ebay. Who wants to throw their cash in the toilet>> then go on ebay and join a contract.
Me personally I have a plan, I have a local source to buy btc's off so I can started. Am anticipating a btc difficulty of arround 5-6 bil by march. But I believe the price will keep going up into the future if normal supply vs demand economics rings true. Anyway now Im gonna take these cell clothes off for good and kick the bars down. Happy days  Cool
cisengineer (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:37:26 PM

Free at last! Free at last! Thank Mod Almighty I'm free at last!
32bites

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 09:43:00 PM

I thought perhaps I had missed the email verification and that was why I could not post.
I never even saw this newbie area until today because it is so far down the forum list and I generally stay in the Mining and Technical forums. Glad I found this, thanks! Smiley

This is my issue too. I thought I must have missed something or had to wait for a moderator to approve it if it didn't look like a robot.

I started mining DOGE and the account on the pool im in got locked. Now I'm here waiting so I can post so I can get to the support thread.

Hopefully this will work.
Teancum

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:02:53 PM

Noob escape area count me in. I want to hang out in the grown up area. Guess I'll wait patiently
TCC

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:04:09 PM

I am mining with a laptop cpu (pentium dual core)

I too got into the doge craze, but only have a compaq cq10 to mine. Not even worth the hassle, I'd burn my house down from overheating Sad
Madychoux

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:13:05 PM

Need much profits, so excited, many currencies, WoW !
heredoggeedoggee

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 11:23:01 PM

How many doges does it cost to buy my freedoms?

very scrypt

That said, I am interested to learn more about altcurrencies. I am kicking myself for not buying in on BTC a few years back when I was seriously considering it. At the time it was just for goofs, because the idea of having some "secret internet money" in case things went awry seemed cool. But having looked at it more seriously, I really like the idea of currencies that are outside the folly of man and have limitations on growth rate and a hard cap on amount.
apenzl

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 12:01:50 AM

I'm here to take part in the NXT-thread @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.0

I'm a regular reader and poster in the official NXT-forum, but some interesting stuff is going on here as well. I know that because I just read all 280 pages - without being logged in! Just great. This sure feels like jail. And being forced to write boring stuff instead of contributing.

But hey - good luck to you all. Hope we break out soon Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: