Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MinePeon can't get to work with redfury  (Read 587 times)
Jwminer (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:33:39 PM

Hi to all yes a newbie why does everything have to be so complicated I have a raspberry pi and I am mining with a 333 erupter but have just got hold of a redfury 2.6gh but the pi won't work it for love nor money I just can't get it to work. I am using minepeon with a D-link usb block connected to it so the power to supply the redfury is there for it.

Not to technical about stuff so if you could get me up and running I would be very grateful

The minepeon version is MinePeon Version
    MinePeon 0.2.4
Miner Version
    bfgminer3.4.0

I just don't know how to fix this problem
Jwminer (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 03:07:27 PM

Hi thanks for getting back to me as i said in my last post i'm not too sure because i'm a novice regarding this kind of stuff i take it that ther must be a file somewhere that needs altering but as to were this file is and what you have to do regarding the altering of it not to sure on that can do it if I know we're to look

Many thanks
Jwminer (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:32:07 PM

Hi again to all can you tell me do they do a course for dummies as for the life of me I don't know how to turn cgminer on that is get it up and running what is the command to turn it on i think the next step for me is to hang myself why is it so hard to do this. I have it installed on my pi but can't get it up and running

Please help thanks
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:32:15 AM

Try to upgrade bfgminer to the latest version.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: