Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdfund Appeal - Arbitrage analysis engine for the Cryptocurrency world.  (Read 103 times)
technosage (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

Hi

My names Greg, Im looking to crowdsource funds to build a new project that I have been working on for a few months.

My mission is to build the most comprehensive arbitrage analysis engine for the Cryptocurrency world.

My background is in computer science and I have become a little bit obsessed (as we all have) with the blockchain in its many forms. I’m particularly interest in network inefficiencies and how that is expressed within many to many networks .With the help of a mathematician friend, we have been building out an analysis engine to identify arbitrage opportunities within the larger cryptocurrency market that mirror the many to many model.

For the prototype we used data from 20 exchanges which gave us a 2d array of 3500 rows and columns as a data set. The first version of the analysis engine was not much better than a brute force engine so it took several hours to process the data at the level of granularity needed. We needed to do better so set a goal to sub second performance as arbitrage data is a perishable product, so processing data in near real time is paramount. To cut a long story short, after many months and many iterations we are now on version 10 and It now takes less than 400 milliseconds to process data on some very mediocre hardware.

In terms of results from the analysis we have seen 100’s and sometimes 1000’s of arbitrage opportunities returned through a single timestamp dataset. We have also been able to chase liquidity by using bespoke queries when normal liquidity routes ran dry.

We have enough tests where we can say we are happy to move forward with a real world application. This means we can build a web platform around our analysis engine that will enable users to generate, browse and download their own opportunities, to trade from. I hope you’re as excited as we are to put this project into production and hopefully we can share the opportunities with you soon.

Monetary Goal

I need to raise 10 -15 BTC, I plan to hire full time professional developers to build the app and that doesn't come cheap. The build will take 3-6 months all going well and I hope to be trading well within a year of starting the project.

Options for funding project.

A gracious donation (Many thanks if you pick this option).

I will give you unlimited access to the data. The data will be served as a snapshot or API. A snapshot will contain all opportunities that are in the exchanges within that particular time period.
  • 0.005 BTC You get 1 months of unlimited access to data.
  • 0.015 BTC You get 3 months of unlimited access to data.
  • 0.030 BTC You get 6 months of unlimited access to data.
  • 0.05 BTC Or more you get 12 months of unlimited access to data.

We will double your investment. I will set aside 50% of profits from day one and pay you back double your investment as a percentage from the 50% profits. So if we make $1000 profit in a month I will distribute $500 across all contributors based on their donation amount.

BTC Address - 3Q8vvMSUeA16faFYbpJFU5EfTg6uzWd9TZ
BCH Address - 33inNf8XWy3XR8ynW4fAHYYegyxuvSGn4U
LTC Address - MNJMHv4215ojGGfdURHa7RmgN4fS6sF8B1

Please fill in form once you have made donation. https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/04RBMHdzvO58CPm72

Guarantee
If we can't raise enough funds within 4-6 weeks, then I will give back all deposits (minus transfer fees if any). If we get to our goal I will contact participants one week before the campaign closes. After campaign closes no refunds will be given as we will have to commit the funds to the build.

#mathisuseful #soisc++ #stayinschoolkids.

G
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eliteeservices

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:07:41 AM

Hi Greg I think you're head is in the right place and your heart in the wrong one.  We are working on something similar privately funded.  I'm not sure that crowdfunding is the best route to take with your project.  That's just my opinion.  You can contact us for collaboration we are Bloc10 http://bloc10.com/
technosage (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:32:36 AM

Not sure what you mean, can you expand...
technosage (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:47:24 AM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: