Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who needs a Web Developer?  (Read 485 times)
dude001 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 03:11:31 PM

Hi,

I'm just getting into bitcoins and at the moment not comfortable changing cash to bitcoins so looking to trade services.  I've been in web development for over 5 years and have worked in mainly the music and entertainment business.  I currently a contractor for unicef while I take some time off.

I'm not sure how to charge in bitcoins since from I see the price changes pretty drastically everyday so you tell me the project outline and btc quote and I'll see if I can make it happen.

I currently have no bitcoins, just setup my wallet and was looking into using some empty space on one of my racks at one wilshire but I just could not justify the cost since from reading up till this morning the cost would have a negative return so here I am.

All projects will be looked at, big or small.

Skillsets are xhtml, css, xml, php, mysql, javascript, some python.  I specialize in open source and I prefer using Drupal for development.  I do android development but I won't be able to commit on any mobile apps at the moment as I'm engaged already in that aspect.

Thanks,
Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: