Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An experience  (Read 112 times)
pearlsome (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

Have you ever thought about the fact that looking over a day 10 or more ICO's you become smarter and more experienced?
- you start to notice the same sites, but different projects. You don't even read what the project is about, as the pattern has already been seen many times. And this indicates a potential scam.
- you already see badly made photo of developers without links to personal profiles and just do not read further.
- you see that the meaning of the project is so shabby that the market simply does not accept the next copied idea.
- the phrase "buy in these minutes / seconds - the last chance" is no longer you are interested in and you scroll on.
- you see the hidden potential, if something attracts you. You see some kind of innovative approach. You are surprised that you have not seen this before. And only after that start to study more deeply.
I think that this is an experience.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

You are not alone. There are still people out there who also has an experiences the same way you are experiencing now. I have proven that experience is the best teacher mostly in the field of joining ICO's.

Have you ever thought about the fact that looking over a day 10 or more ICO's you become smarter and more experienced?

Of course, seeing a lot of it each day will thought you to become more knowledgeable about ICO's but not more experienced enough, if you haven't participate on them, yet.

- you start to notice the same sites, but different projects. You don't even read what the project is about, as the pattern has already been seen many times. And this indicates a potential scam.

This is actually the main problem here, amongst us. And I admit that I have been scammed, once. Yes, I can sense that their project was a totally absurd but then I give them a chance to prove that their platforms will then be successful, and I was wrong and still got scammed.

- you already see badly made photo of developers without links to personal profiles and just do not read further.

We've missed the reading part which conflicts in the future. Reading is a must to see further suspicious acts.

- you see the hidden potential, if something attracts you. You see some kind of innovative approach. You are surprised that you have not seen this before. And only after that start to study more deeply.

Even if we can foresight the potential of an ICO, at the end of their projects, we rarely see the real successful one. FYI, there's a thousands of ICO's that are being developed but only 10% were successful.

Having an experienced will make us more vigilant, more wiser, more cautious and our past experiences will make us realized that we cannot trust an ICO that easily. Studying their websites, projects and reading their ANN whitepaper will somehow help us to further understand their purpose behind it.
With that, we are still lucky enough to experience those which made our individuality sturdy.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

It is possible that some people learn and get better as a result but I feel like most people gloss over all the details of which you mentioned. Therefore, most average investors get scammed and scammed again. Why do you think so many projects keep popping up? It isn't because there are hundreds of legitimate ICO projects every month, it is because these projects understand there will be some dumb enough people in the world to invest, and those are the people they are looking to attract (generally speaking, and certainly doesn't apply to all ICOs).

pearlsome (OP)

Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

~

Thank you for such a detailed response.
I'm very surprised that there are only 2 answers in this thread. Are there no investors at all? I'm more and more convinced that real investors very rarely go into the "Alternate cryptocurrencies". And here it is more and more difficult to find any useful or interesting information.
One more addition. If you are an investor then you definitely need to visit bounty chat. I conducted an analysis of many ICOs and came to the conclusion that 99% which don't pay to bounty hunters later turns out to be fraud. I will not give examples, but there are a lot of them.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
ManaMan

Merit: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:11:50 PM

- you see that the meaning of the project is so shabby that the market simply does not accept the next copied idea.
- the phrase "buy in these minutes / seconds - the last chance" is no longer you are interested in and you scroll on.

Many ICOs do infarct have very similar websites and this is due to the fact that they buy pre-made templates. Can look for paid themes on this website which is one popular out there: https://themeforest.net/search/ico . This is why you should never base your opinion about an ICO because of their website design.

Best is when they start stating : You missed bitcoin BOOM, don't miss this one etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: