Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anon136's reputation thread  (Read 29395 times)
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 01:52:15 PM

Want to Inform Everyone..
Anon136 was the Escrow of IMPULSE Coin ICO and he was also the escrow of bounty campaigns.
he agreed to make users payment.. but when payment time come he's not responding me (he's not online)

so I want to inform you all do not  deal with him as he probably involve in IMPULSE Coin Scam. and he's part of those scammers devs. (or maybe his account his hacked, and it is being used for fake escrows)

Edit: I'll wait few more days. if he don't pay users till that time. I'll post all screenshots of his agreements in a scam accusation and ask DT members to tag him with red.

The escrow address provided for this campaign, https://blockchain.info/address/1BEZ2vqFxH8thcsZYy95Dr4BSDLkyWvq5k, has, as of yet, received no funding.

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626236.msg16605807#msg16605807

I, Anon136, am providing escrow for tonidin for Impulse Coin @ BTC Address 1BEZ2vqFxH8thcsZYy95Dr4BSDLkyWvq5k. Refunds, minus my fee of 0.005BTC, will be available any time upon request provided you are able to produce a valid digital signature from one of the sending addresses. If a refund is not requested before the end of a two week waiting period after the conclusion of the development of Impulse Coin your BTC will be released to tonidin.

Code:
-----BEGIN SHA256 HASH OF MESSAGE-----
e8936a5b7b0460d9830b609727b62d0cd321de838bb5af22c24a544576f828ce
-----END SHA256 HASH OF MESSAGE-----

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
e8936a5b7b0460d9830b609727b62d0cd321de838bb5af22c24a544576f828ce
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
14JSyQrwABxphviQUMwzxvGtTYxFBCeYQ8
H8v7WW//Rw9AUrq4qGer8cccb1eHQ6cGAMlJxlftc+1Fc1JD64f2X6TDjbzw4dfsc7Y1P3AfM+SXe0SU2uaMiB4=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041

You do not need to message me before sending. The digital signature will provide all of the authentication I could need. If you do not know how to produce a digitial signature that is fine. I will be happy to walk you through it. Just make sure you only send from an address you personally control. DO NOT SEND FROM AN EXCHANGE OR A CUSTODIAL WEB WALLET.

If you are wondering why I signed a hash of the message instead of the message its self, that is because I am using a trezor and its digital signature messages have a character limit. It is worth that small cost in my mind since you can feel secure in that your bitcoin will not be stolen.
what does this mean? if you didn't received any pament what is the sense in agreeing to become campaigns escrow?

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 02:55:30 AM

what does this mean? if you didn't received any pament what is the sense in agreeing to become campaigns escrow?
You should verify that the address has gotten funds before starting the campaign. They gave an address to escrow it, but Impulse Coin never sent it.

No where did Anon136 verify that they got the funds, nor does the blockchain show that he has gotten funds. It's your (participants) responsibility to check. Why did you not bother checking the address, and what is the sense of running the campaign without getting funds?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 03:37:16 AM

You should verify that the address has gotten funds before starting the campaign. They gave an address to escrow it, but Impulse Coin never sent it.

No where did Anon136 verify that they got the funds, nor does the blockchain show that he has gotten funds. It's your (participants) responsibility to check. Why did you not bother checking the address, and what is the sense of running the campaign without getting funds?

I am asking the same question to Anon..
what is the sense in Agreeing to make payments when he didn't received anything? isn't it s fishy act?

Anon didn't publicly announced it. but he agreed through PM in a Group chat with me and IMPS Coin owner that he'll make payments.

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:02:24 AM

what is the sense in Agreeing to make payments when he didn't received anything? isn't it s fishy act?
No, it's stating his duties as an escrow. The campaign I'm managing currently has a passive escrow. I think participants should be able to know easily who is making payments, and how Anon did it is right.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 06:37:22 AM

No, it's stating his duties as an escrow. The campaign I'm managing currently has a passive escrow. I think participants should be able to know easily who is making payments, and how Anon did it is right.

what none sense..!
he agreed to be the escrow without receiving any funds. is it a right thing?? this is simple. don't make statement and say you'll pay unless you get funds in your address..

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:13:08 PM

what none sense..!
he agreed to be the escrow without receiving any funds. is it a right thing?? this is simple. don't make statement and say you'll pay unless you get funds in your address..
Yes, it's a right thing. To be escrow a deal, you must agree to escrow (as the person escrowing). It's than the 2 parties responsibility to verify that they have gotten funds into the escrow address. If I was selling something, and wanted OGNasty to escrow, do I just send funds to his address? No.

I contact him, have him post/PM that he agrees to be the escrow, I get other guy to send funds, I send my item, and everyone is happy. It's simple. What do you propose an escrow should do? This is what I'm getting so far:

- Escrow has an address on his thread or profile or something
- If you want to use that person, you send the escrow funds to their address without telling them (because otherwise they would agree or disagree)
- That person posts that they will be making payments
- That person does their responsibility.

Bitspenser

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:20:37 PM

That doesn't make any sense. You need to agree to be an escrow before escrowing something, so both traders know that you will be escrowing.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 08:31:32 PM

what none sense..!
Yes, it's a right thing. To be escrow a deal, you must agree to escrow (as the person escrowing). It's than the 2 parties responsibility to verify that they have gotten funds into the escrow address. If I was selling something, and wanted OGNasty to escrow, do I just send funds to his address? No.

I contact him, have him post/PM that he agrees to be the escrow, I get other guy to send funds, I send my item, and everyone is happy. It's simple. What do you propose an escrow should do? This is what I'm getting so far:

- Escrow has an address on his thread or profile or something
- If you want to use that person, you send the escrow funds to their address without telling them (because otherwise they would agree or disagree)
- That person posts that they will be making payments
- That person does their responsibility.
and anon did the third part before completin above parts.

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 08:37:35 PM

What? I'm just stating that the steps I listed is your weird version of how things should work, not the order in which is should go.

I think Anon was justified in his post, as he never did confirm getting funds, just that he wouldn't be a passive escrow for that signature campaign.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 03:33:09 AM

What? I'm just stating that the steps I listed is your weird version of how things should work, not the order in which is should go.

I think Anon was justified in his post, as he never did confirm getting funds, just that he wouldn't be a passive escrow for that signature campaign.
Yes he didn't confirm he got money. but he agreed to pay users.

my question is only that..
why he agreed to pay users when the escrow didn't received funds? agreeing for payment without receiving funds is what kind of stupidity?

SoccerMom

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:41:49 AM

Is Anon136 still trustworthy? Does anyone had contact with him in january? I've been sending messages for over a month now, and I can't get a response from him.

Is he still around, does anyone know more?
SoccerMom

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:25:02 AM

Is Anon136 still trustworthy? Does anyone had contact with him in january? I've been sending messages for over a month now, and I can't get a response from him.
SoccerMom

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

So, Anon136 is not to be trusted anymore! Spread the news. He does not pay me back, the amount he holds in Escrow for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: