Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Earthcoin - Mining pool do you use / like / is the best ?
earth.vircurpool.com - 22 (8.7%)
earth.scryptmining.com (offline) - 3 (1.2%)
adtpool.co.uk - 15 (6%)
eac.hackshardgaming (Scam?) - 48 (19%)
earthcoin.no-ip.biz - 2 (0.8%)
eac.poolerino.com - 91 (36.1%)
earthcoin.no-ip.biz - 3 (1.2%)
earth.coinium.org - 68 (27%)
Total Voters: 252

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Poll] [EAC] Which Earthcoin - Mining pool do you use / like / is the best ?  (Read 8669 times)
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:02:56 AM

Tried all. Best pool to me is http://eac.eu.hackshardgaming.net Best payout. 30% more efficient than others

this pool is not working oke, i did register with pin and all then i would edit my account for my adres and autopayout then after typed in pin for update
acount it would be recconized so now my accound is lockef , then get me to support page : no adres, no form to fill in

that is bad service to me ...

also read about what happens;  alot people lose alot coins there by fault of the owners .........

sorry here fore but i want to be honnest en clear..........

if you find this post whas helpfull feel free to send some coins at  eac:  eY4WcL4tfDmyCeu5Y4SJ3ztHEiJeVRHS6H
Mikellev (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:23:41 PM

Wishing you and your families & friends all the best for your holidays!

Merry Xmas to you all from http://poolerino.com - Mike + Fredyy
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:26:32 PM

Can't mine back too using laptop  Cry

efm8k19wpWjyS4JA2oSSfYojXetJXKZL6H

Pythonideus

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:22:47 AM

eac.hackshardgaming.net is unresponsive. Your hash rate will be lower when mining in this pool. This pool disconnects your rig several times per hour

Our pool is disconnecting because our server machine is overloaded. We're adding a new server tomorrow and will stop disconnecting Smiley
Pythonideus

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:24:25 AM

Tried all. Best pool to me is http://eac.eu.hackshardgaming.net Best payout. 30% more efficient than others

this pool is not working oke, i did register with pin and all then i would edit my account for my adres and autopayout then after typed in pin for update
acount it would be recconized so now my accound is lockef , then get me to support page : no adres, no form to fill in

also read about what happens;  alot people lose alot coins there by fault of the owners .........

if you find this post whas helpfull feel free to send some coins at  eac:  eY4WcL4tfDmyCeu5Y4SJ3ztHEiJeVRHS6H

Tell me your username and I will unlock the account Smiley

As for the loss of coins, you're right in that it was our fault. We did make a big mistake by fucking up our cronjobs and we're really sorry for that. However, it will not happen ever again, we have taken steps to be sure of this.

I'm sorry our support staff wasn't able to help you when you needed support - we sadly can't always be online Sad
Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:41:31 AM

also read about what happens;  alot people lose alot coins there by fault of the owners .........

if you find this post whas helpfull feel free to send some coins at  eac:  eY4WcL4tfDmyCeu5Y4SJ3ztHEiJeVRHS6H

I am the owner of the HackShard Mining Pools.  I have personally been partially responsible for (ONE) double payout glitch on our site.  This was on the 24th. and it was isolated to EAC EU.  our EAC US pool has been up and running strong since day one and has not had a single issue.  There was only between 200k and 300k coins (between 800 registered users. Total: 375 average per person) lost during this malfunction.  I have said it once I will say it again. Please enable Auto Payout on our site.  I have said it since day one for this very reason.  There is no excuses to not setting up Auto Payout.  Our pool has statistically been the best pool to mine on since day one and we plan to keep it that way for a very very long time.

P.S. If you did lose any coins during this I do apologize.  To make sure this never happens to the slower miners again we have minimized our minimum withdraw to 100 coins.  We thank you for your patience during this time.

P.P.S. We are setting up a 3rd mining pool sometime in the next 24 to 48 hours.  At that time we will double or maximum capacity of users so make sure to stick around!  Any Disconnects that people are experiencing will stop once some people swap to the brand new pool.

And on a side note: HackShardGaming.net has been changed to a more appropriate domain of HackShard.com

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:55:53 PM

Where can I get an invitation?

Thanks  Wink
nignal

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:23:07 PM

Hello ,my username is locked

I hope to unlock, thank you

name: nignal

http://eac.eu.hackshardgaming.net
hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:47:15 PM

Hello all,

I already tested A LOT of pools. Getting into a decent pool with new coins can be very tricky.

Currently im at http://earth.coinium.org/

I made it he official pool for the #Earthcoin channel and we have over 100 users on that pool.
Im not here to promote any pools, but this pool is Working 100% since the first days. No crashes, no "missing coins", and it as 0% Fee.
At any time i feel this is not one of the best pools i will tell you so, but at this point im sure it is.

I hope this helps.

Feel free to join us at #Earthcoin and discuss all about Earthcoin. Over 60 active ppl there already, and growing every hour.
AmGfxMarty

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Hi, I'm Marty.

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:13:41 PM

I was using coinium for a while and then tried poolerino per suggestions in the thread. I got more than twice as many coin from coinium.
I would average 100 coin overnight on coinium, only got 34 from from poolerino.
Low hash rates stink. I wish I could afford a good card.  Undecided

edit: I haven't been paying attention, did the difficulty jump up in the last day or two?
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:43:58 PM

Dont find a chart, but absolute yes, it did raise a lot.

I was using coinium for a while and then tried poolerino per suggestions in the thread. I got more than twice as many coin from coinium.
I would average 100 coin overnight on coinium, only got 34 from from poolerino.
Low hash rates stink. I wish I could afford a good card.  Undecided

edit: I haven't been paying attention, did the difficulty jump up in the last day or two?
alz

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:27:03 PM

Hi,
To any HackShard - EAC admins

Could you please unlock my account?
User : mystik_al

I have no idea why it became locked but I have had to switch to another pool .

Cheers

Wink

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
raistlinthewiz

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 09:44:32 PM

up for the topic!

luar

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:17:53 PM

Voted!
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:45:01 AM

Up it goes
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:08:26 PM

Well we are still # 1 , thank you !
deltree

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:13:09 PM

if you find this post whas helpfull feel free to send some coins at  eac:  eY4WcL4tfDmyCeu5Y4SJ3ztHEiJeVRHS6H

I am the owner of the HackShard Mining Pools.  I have personally been partially responsible for (ONE) double payout glitch on our site.  This was on the 24th. and it was isolated to EAC EU.  our EAC US pool has been up and running strong since day one and has not had a single issue.  There was only between 200k and 300k coins (between 800 registered users. Total: 375 average per person) lost during this malfunction.  I have said it once I will say it again. Please enable Auto Payout on our site.  I have said it since day one for this very reason.  There is no excuses to not setting up Auto Payout.  Our pool has statistically been the best pool to mine on since day one and we plan to keep it that way for a very very long time.

P.S. If you did lose any coins during this I do apologize.  To make sure this never happens to the slower miners again we have minimized our minimum withdraw to 100 coins.  We thank you for your patience during this time.

P.P.S. We are setting up a 3rd mining pool sometime in the next 24 to 48 hours.  At that time we will double or maximum capacity of users so make sure to stick around!  Any Disconnects that people are experiencing will stop once some people swap to the brand new pool.

And on a side note: HackShardGaming.net has been changed to a more appropriate domain of HackShard.com

You fraudsters have already been blacklisted on the 42 coin! It's a shame you are here trying to rip people off again. I lost my 42 at your pools and so did many others!
Marsenault

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:43:39 PM

My little card produces about 1k eac per day, and out of that, vircurpool says that almost 300 of them are orphans. Also dont seem to earn quite as much there as other pools.. dunno why, but it seems a little dodgy.

Here's the addy it puts it in, or else it gets the hose again...
BTC:16kWLsTvdmJL8R7dw6RqqwsRboAK8e1Dfq
or...
BTC Scrypt!  126yRe5jhtGV2UQfNZQDC1saWUtoSntfF8
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:11:51 PM

http://eac.poolerino.com is still there for you. 0% fee and google authentication for maximum account security
blade007

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:10:12 PM

http://eac.poolerino.com is still there for you. 0% fee and google authentication for maximum account security

Is something happening with this pool? I can't login and I get no error messages. I have been mining for about a week now and it has been really good
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: