tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:48 AM

*********** Earn 1BSCH per referral link ***********
Invite friends to join BitsumCash Wallet and you earn BitsumCash coins

I would like to mine BitsumCash, so please give me its launch day, zhcraiv.
Hope that BitsumCash will have a really fair launch for all miners globally.
Hope all the best for BitsumCash project in the next few months.

skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

Thank you, but can you give me exact launch day of the Bitsumcash project for miners.
As a miner, I wish you can give me as detailed information as possible, then I can prepare my rigs to start mining Bitsum Cash at the right time.
Of course! BitsumCash will be released soon for the mining community, as we have always said. In our Roadmap you can see the steps we are going to take. https://bitsumcash.org/roadmap.pdf In Q3 2018 it will be released.

We still can't tell you an exact date, but we can say that BitsumCash will be available to any miner from its first block. The exact date will be announced time before. We will announce everything through our channels: Telegram, Twiteer, reddir, Bitsointalk, etc.

Thank you for your interest.  Smiley

You understand the concerns here I guess as very often these projects get started secretly and there is no equal chance of participation for everyone.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
tuanbct95

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

We want everybody to get involved in this project from its first day, we do not want a centralized project. We believe that this will be the best way to grow faster.
Decentralized mining will help to keep the project and its network decentralized, and miners will maintain BitsumCash decentralization.
So, I suggest to open mining period for miners ASAP.
ilpipita

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

For now It is not possible. We will communicate the official date soon.

Thanks!
You have not had plan yet, haven't you?
I think you should have planned day to start mining in Bitsum Cash network.
margate

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:17:54 AM

Thanks!
Why do you continue working BITSUM pool (http://pool-best.hopto.org), while all the other pools stopped mining a week ago due to return to block 161840 and the transition to a new algorithm?
Do not you think that you are deceiving people on this pool?
vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

BitsumCash is not related with Bitsum teamwork, BitaumCash is a diferent coin. BitsumCash will be available on this pool but nothing more. If Bitsum wants to stop network during a long time without more details to people, they will have some reason for that... but it sound strange. It seems to me like a centralized network... BitsumCash wants to improve those problems.
I hope that you can make BitsumCash really a decentralized one, with good mechanisms to prevent 51% attacks.
how long will it take till the first mineable day for miners?
tts_la

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

BitsumCash is not related with Bitsum teamwork, BitaumCash is a diferent coin. BitsumCash will be available on this pool but nothing more. If Bitsum wants to stop network during a long time without more details to people, they will have some reason for that... but it sound strange. It seems to me like a centralized network... BitsumCash wants to improve those problems.
you should open mining phase for miners ASAP.
Miners will do lots of things to help maintaining BitsumCash network, such as solving transactions, set up nodes, and build up really decentralized network.
btcsmlcmnr159

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:44:27 AM

We are working on it!  Smiley
Will there be chances for miners to start mining Bitsum Cash next month, zhcraiv?
I like ideas behind BitsumCash project and would prefer start mining it immediately when mining activated in BitsumCash network.
ducdr

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

Will there be chances for miners to start mining Bitsum Cash next month, zhcraiv?
I like ideas behind BitsumCash project and would prefer start mining it immediately when mining activated in BitsumCash network.
As Bitsumcash dev said in just only one thread above yours, the team has built up necessary platform and mining will be started in BitsumCash network at the right time.
Stay tuned, keep watching the topic, and start mining as soon as possible when Bitsum is mineable.
drngocct

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

I am waiting for the first mineable day of BitsumCash, zhcraiv.
We are a big community and we are working very hard to prevent this. The first mineable day will be soon, we notify you on this post.

Thanks!

One more good news for BitsumCash community when you shown your dedication on BitsumCash project up!
We are working on it!  Smiley
Estalone

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

Dear friends!

We are in the last steps of our journey!

July is our month and we will be releasing step by step everything putted in our road map!

Be aware that you have the last chance to adquire token coin on a symbolic price! Don't let this opportunity go because soon the rocket to the moon will take off!!

We are also doing an airdop in our telegram chanels:
English chat:  https://t.me/BitsumCash
Spanish chat: https://t.me/BitsumCash_es

Telegram wallet bot:
https://telegram.me/BitsumCash_Bot?start=AGBI6IORAEP1ZTRQV7LRNFVEJ4C5P4XI6O172YSLWUUHSH5GIGC5MDD2CY2CUHR4

you can follow this tweet here:
https://twitter.com/BitsumCash/status/1013899828076728320?s=19

Stay tuned.
Estalone

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

As Bitsumcash dev said in just only one thread above yours, the team has built up necessary platform and mining will be started in BitsumCash network at the right time.
Stay tuned, keep watching the topic, and start mining as soon as possible when Bitsum is mineable.

in the following days we are going to post the mining services release date!!
we will be releasing step by step everything putted in our road map!

https://bitsumcash.org/roadmap.pdf

We are all BitsumCash!
waraira18

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

Those are great news! July the month of the beginning of mining this coin, im very confident that this one will not have the same issues that other coin (that we know) rolling back and not caring shit the users...

Lets go BitsumCash
Stati98

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

I am a very active person and I am in the community from the beginning. collaborating to strengthen the Spanish-speaking community and, in turn, collaborating in the assembly of small games and challenges for the people. I will wait for the mining stage to be able to work more strongly.

soy una persona muy activa y estoy en la comunidad desde el principio. colaborando para fortalecer la comunidad de habla hispana y a su vez, colaborando en el armado de pequeños juegos y desafíos para la gente. esperare la etapa de minado para poder trabajar más fuertemente.
Estalone

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

I am a very active person and I am in the community from the beginning. collaborating to strengthen the Spanish-speaking community and, in turn, collaborating in the assembly of small games and challenges for the people. I will wait for the mining stage to be able to work more strongly.

soy una persona muy activa y estoy en la comunidad desde el principio. colaborando para fortalecer la comunidad de habla hispana y a su vez, colaborando en el armado de pequeños juegos y desafíos para la gente. esperare la etapa de minado para poder trabajar más fuertemente.

and you will be rewarded for this.
BitsumCash Community is growing fast day by day and you are inside from very early.
Heep loading your bags, my friend!
Estalone

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

Miners will do lots of things to help maintaining BitsumCash network, such as solving transactions, set up nodes, and build up really decentralized network.

We are working on it!  Smiley

Could we tell them any news?   Cool  I'm so excited!
Estalone

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

last days before the mining services release.
Stay tuned!
Estalone

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

I hope that you can make BitsumCash really a decentralized one, with good mechanisms to prevent 51% attacks.
how long will it take till the first mineable day for miners?

Yes for sure. We are working hard on it taking measures and decentralizing the coin as much as possible.
Estalone

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

For now It is not possible. We will communicate the official date soon.

Thanks!
You have not had plan yet, haven't you?
I think you should have planned day to start mining in Bitsum Cash network.

last days before mining services release!
The date will be communicated here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: