Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UberMiner v.3: Automatically mines the most profitable coin and pays in Bitcoin  (Read 281 times)
coinmaster2004 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:32:50 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 03:00:26 PM by coinmaster2004

UberMiner™ automatically mines the most profitable coin
and pays you directly in Bitcoin.
Download it FREE: http://www.uberminer.org/

http://uberminer.org/screenshot-uberminer.jpg

Easy, yet profitable
UberMiner™ requires no complex configuration or special knowledge. It will analyze your system's speed, in order to mine automatically most profitable coins for you.

Compatible with  NVDIA GPU's
UberMiner™ is optimized specifically for NVDIA GPU's .This ensures that you will get the maximum performance out of your gear.

Mine more than 150+ different cryptocurrencies
No need to maintain multiple wallets. No need to use time-consuming exchanges. UberMiner™ will convert all your earnings into BitCoin and pay you in a single wallet. The coin list is constantly updated as new cryptocurrencies are developed.

Free download
UberMiner™ available for FREE download. However, a small fee of 2% is included in order to cover the development costs.

Get it here: http://www.uberminer.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Derko

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

sounds good, BUT i do not see how and how often you pay to miners;
When you will have linux version?
publish more information on the site, it is too simple.
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

No linux version is planned as of now. Regarding payments, this text is displayed in the latest version of the software, it will be added to our website in the next few days:

The blue circular outline indicates the confirmed amount you should collect until money is
transferred to your wallet. However, most of the times, you will paid earlier than that.

Specifically, payouts are processed once a day for confirmed balances above 0.01 bitcoin (this is what the
blue line indicates) and balances more than 0.0025 bitcoin are included several times a week.

NOTE: Although you might have reached the payout balance, you must wait until balance is confirmed.

That means:
1. Mined coins must have enough confirmations on the blockchain yet.
2. Mined coins have already been exchanged into Bitcoin.

Be patient. No action is needed from your part. Your balance will be eventually confirmed and transferred to your wallet!

Hope this will make things more clear for you.

The UberMiner Team
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

New version of UberMiner 3.5 released today

1. More algorithms added for even bigger profits. Here is the complete list:

• sha256t
 • phi
 • hsr
 • tribus
 • blake2s
 • equihash
 • neoscrypt
 • lyra2v2
 • x17     
 • lyra2z
 • keccakc
 • keccak
 • xevan
 • allium

2. Payment indicator was modified to reflect the minimum payout amount of 0.0025 BTC (payments within the week.) Older versions were showing the minimum payout amount of 0.01 BTC (daily payments) causing confusion to some users.

3. Other miscellaneous bugfixes

Download UberMiner now at:
http://www.uberminer.org/

http://www.uberminer.org/uberminer-website-screenshot.jpg
TRexMcStubyArms

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:17:25 AM

I downloaded to give it a shot over NiceHash.  Uberminer is quitting when it enters the benchmark step.  Any ideas?
newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

Has anyone run this against Nicehash for a comparison? I don't really have the hash power to do it seriously but I could test with a single 1070 if Uberminer allows mining on a specific GPU in a multi GPU rig.

I would also like to do a bit of "due diligence" regarding what it's actually doing on my rig, but I'm not very skilled at using wireshark or whatever is necessary to make sure all is legit.

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

I downloaded to give it a shot over NiceHash.  Uberminer is quitting when it enters the benchmark step.  Any ideas?

Are you overclocked? Do you have the latest drivers installed? Does it allow you to de/select algorithms? If it does, some of those newer, more obscure algos aren't as stable as the older ones... like phi and xevan have crashed my rigs in the past using other multi-algo stuff like NemosMiner.

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
TRexMcStubyArms

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

I downloaded to give it a shot over NiceHash.  Uberminer is quitting when it enters the benchmark step.  Any ideas?

Are you overclocked? Do you have the latest drivers installed? Does it allow you to de/select algorithms? If it does, some of those newer, more obscure algos aren't as stable as the older ones... like phi and xevan have crashed my rigs in the past using other multi-algo stuff like NemosMiner.

I have the latest drivers installed.  I didn't have Afterburner open when I tried Uberminer.  I don't even get to the point of selecting an algo...it shuts off seconds after I agree to a benchmark.

And to answer your question above mine, I'm trying to test this on (4) 1070s.  As soon as I get it up, you'll have an answer!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: