Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CargoCoin - Revolutionising the global trade and transport by decentralisation  (Read 95 times)
meejay (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:40:26 AM

Hey there,

Just wanted to let you know that I have my own bag of knowledge related to sea shipment industry. I have worked in companies which receive bulk raw materials for chemical processes or fuels for power plants. I know that minutes count for a cargo ship. Global Trade and Transportation Industry is so technologically unimproved for decades that paper Bill of Ladings and Credit Letters are still being issued and carriers deliver those papers to be exchanged between parties. Carrier service is expensive and slow. Being within the allowed period of time, this process takes time as much as 2-4 days and brings opportunity of equipment loss. Moreover, existing payment system in global trade and transportation is slow taking 2-3 days.

Implementing smart contracts document issuing and exchanging, cryptocurrency payment via utility token together will provide savings of up to 4-7 days. This will provide humongous savings for the global Trading & Transportation Industry. Keeping in mind that the ultimate goal of the team is to increase demand for tokens and thus increase the value of token. Taking all these into account it becomes more more and more investable for me (although I do not have any free BTC or Fiat atm, I invest my time to get involved in bounty tasks and as a result rewarded with tokens).

Although there are team members which do not have LinkedIn accounts and one of the developers is currently a student, team is capable to do what they want to create. Roadmap is long and I have chatted with one of the founders Bogomil Alexandrov to understand their intentions. He answered that those dates given are the due dates and they would possibly compress the remaining stages after implementation of stage 1, which is approximately 1 year from now. This is a huge industry and they want to keep their stakes high as much as possible. Therefore, I believe they will feel the pressure to stay without competitors as much as they can do.

Token supply is low which brings high risk to reward ratio. Prices would increase or decrease very fast when the tokens start being traded. Nauticus is a new exchange which has an active ICO at the moment of this writing. Team states that their ultimate goal is to increase demand to token thus deliver value to ICO supporters. This is supported by the funds distribution scheme.

They are going to spend 50% of the funds raised through ICO for Marketing & Sales and this is what I liked about this project. It was stated that 7% of the funds raised will be raised for exchange listings. This is good for investors. This is a promising project with no competitors at the moment with possible multiplier gains in the future.

Kind regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:15:02 AM

do you consider yourself a direct competitor to amazon?

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: