Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion about EarthCoin ?  (Read 1358 times)
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:45:51 AM

Hi guys,

what do you think about the new coin : EarthCoin ?

Do you think that she will worth ?

Thanks.

PS: Sorry for bad english.
Ardolafat

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:54:31 AM

Well....

oldmarsh

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:57:32 AM

I think she will worth none. Another premined scamcoin.
FreePls

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:58:56 AM

the premine is for giveaways and the design and homepage is way to professional to be a scam

Ardolafat

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:00:03 AM

Premine for design ?  Grin
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:00:23 AM

Would love some
efm8k19wpWjyS4JA2oSSfYojXetJXKZL6H

Ahh please please please

stupid 360 limit SadSadSad

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:00:42 AM

the premine is for giveaways and the design and homepage is way to professional to be a scam

everybody says that.

yolo
BC-Trader

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:00:53 AM

my opinion is this is a pre-mined scam coin with the developers using tons of accounts(which btw are all registered within the same week)...to sell the scamcoin at a rate of ~.1btc for 100k

lolol

Roll Eyes

I tried to mine it at the start, what a disaster that was but now the scam is plainly clear....I doubt it ever makes it to an exchange

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:09:43 AM

Are you sure ?
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:11:33 AM

It has a better name, better look, faster transaction time with more potential than 99% of the alt coins out there. Right now the name and logo has a lot to do with the success of a coin. Not to mention this coin is taking some of the success strategy from Doge and making a real coin out of it.

The first test I have for a coin besides the specs is this: Could I see my grandmother walking into a store and spending here "alt-name" coin for some goods?

So I don't see my grandmother spending her bbqcoin, hobo nickels, cinammon coin etc.

But Bitcoin, Digitalcoin, Worldcoin, Earthcoin, Quark .... I could see.

- aka The "DigiMan"
cottonpaper

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:12:15 AM

we definitely say no to pre-mined coins like this!
BC-Trader

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:12:34 AM

Are you sure ?

don't just take my word for it, go through the board and look at all the topics of people wanting to buy EAC...then go to all those sellers inside that thread and click on their profiles....almost everybody was registered at around the same time...the first week of December  Roll Eyes

maybe it's just a massive coincidence  Roll Eyes or maybe it's the developers trying to create an artificial price for their massive 300Million+ coin pre-mine they want to dump....

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
theomoplatapus

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:14:16 AM

Are you sure ?

don't just take my word for it, go through the board and look at all the topics of people wanting to buy EAC...then go to all those sellers inside that thread and click on their profiles....almost everybody was registered at around the same time...the first week of December  Roll Eyes

maybe it's just a massive coincidence  Roll Eyes or maybe it's the developers trying to create an artificial price for their massive 300Million+ coin pre-mine they want to dump....
That would probably apply to me.  I'm not in on it, for what that's worth.

#Bitcoin
Ardolafat

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:14:47 AM

300Million+ coin pre-mine
Not bad  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
DaMoonIsDaFuture

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:39:45 AM

Having made a pretty picture does note make it legit, my brother can make beautifull stuff in photoshop but he steals money out of my wallet.

That aside, it is insane hard to mine coins. Even freshly launched u are getting very low amounts of coins. Compair that to the massive amount of premined coins it is retarded.

The coin needs to be worth alot to be profitable because it is so hard to mine any but if it is worth alot then imagine what that massive amount of premined coins is worth.

Imo it is insane. Atm the basics of this coin is like dividing money like this; 1 dollar for u, 1 for u, 1 for u, 100000 for ME. 1 for u, 1 for u, 110000 for ME. How can u take something like that serious?

Bilibong

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:04:07 AM

I like this coin better than the other ones being released right now like skycoin or catcoin. But that huge premine makes me a little weary of buying anything I see on here. And I like BitcoinTate's point, a good coin starts with a good name and looks and this coin does have it.
Ardolafat

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:21:54 AM

It will never get on any exchange with such premine, stay away from this spamcoin  Wink
BC-Trader

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:22:58 AM

I like this coin better than the other ones being released right now like skycoin or catcoin. But that huge premine makes me a little weary of buying anything I see on here. And I like BitcoinTate's point, a good coin starts with a good name and looks and this coin does have it.

all the guy did was take IE's logo and change it a little and gave it a generic name...then pre-mined 300million coins and hyped it with dummy accounts....

oh boy oh boy  Roll Eyes

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:25:36 AM

Will always carry the title "scamcoin". The days of lowlife devs with massive premine releases hopefully will end after this epic failure.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:26:43 AM

premined garbage coin

microsoft's logo looks nice on a coin though
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: