Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion about EarthCoin ?  (Read 1354 times)
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:27:01 AM

Can someone send me Earthcoins to test my wallet?

eh4kfz3pg2jvW1dD4AZWHQUbRZZvYXQYtn
jnada

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:29:48 AM

Will always carry the title "scamcoin". The days of lowlife devs with massive premine releases hopefully will end after this epic failure.

Agree with you, even the website in fact looks very dodgy.
And mining scam - on pools you will get 10 times less then should according to block reward on 1st 3 days. Lost 12 hours of my hashing power.

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
DaMoonIsDaFuture

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:32:19 AM

Mainpage now being spammed by dummy accounts for promos.. Sigh

BC-Trader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:34:48 AM

hopefully for the devs of this scamcoin the copyright lawyers over at microsoft don't take notice of the direct rip of their protected property.  Shocked

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Pythonideus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:45:38 AM

Just so you're all aware, the trouble people are having with mining is due to an error which the owner of HackshardGaming has released a fix to.
insanehero

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

A tough dogie

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:52:27 AM

I think it's a scam coin created/premined/promoted/designed by  https://twitter.com/CryptoBoomer

CATCOINS 4 LIFE! 9qpWzT1QkEuY7dUAhrVjbK2LawPzG1cs2U
cottonpaper

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:16:05 AM

Are you sure ?

don't just take my word for it, go through the board and look at all the topics of people wanting to buy EAC...then go to all those sellers inside that thread and click on their profiles....almost everybody was registered at around the same time...the first week of December  Roll Eyes

maybe it's just a massive coincidence  Roll Eyes or maybe it's the developers trying to create an artificial price for their massive 300Million+ coin pre-mine they want to dump....

if that is the case, shouldn't the board moderator do something to get rid of those fake "want to buy earthcoin" threads? there gotta be some constraints to confine those stinky behavior
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:19:35 AM

Are you sure ?

don't just take my word for it, go through the board and look at all the topics of people wanting to buy EAC...then go to all those sellers inside that thread and click on their profiles....almost everybody was registered at around the same time...the first week of December  Roll Eyes

maybe it's just a massive coincidence  Roll Eyes or maybe it's the developers trying to create an artificial price for their massive 300Million+ coin pre-mine they want to dump....

if that is the case, shouldn't the board moderator do something to get rid of those fake "want to buy earthcoin" threads? there gotta be some constraints to confine those stinky behavior

Moderation of the alt forum has never been a high priority here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: