Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best alt for day trading  (Read 497 times)
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

I think the best alt for day trading for now is TRX, because the increase and decrease in price so fast and it can make us get fast profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

I think for daily trading, Etherium and Bitcoin are great for trading in the short term.
now the price of Bitcoin can go down to $ 400-500 and go up again.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

for now I think a nice new altcoin to trade right now is galaxy esolution (GES). and see from the movement of another amon token (AMN). but from the other side we can see the movement of tokens that are still not listing from ico that has been completed like a cowen network (SPN).
JackyLon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

The current Etherium and Bitcoin are great for dealing in short, especially Ethereum is doing very well now a day, as it is very comfortable and easy to use, no wonder why it dominates the second place on the market.
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

Anyone with some experience in alts have a good recommendation for day trading? I heard Litecoin is good for this purpose, any other? 

I think it is wrong to ask for advice from strangers. If you lose your money you will be very upset. Go to the coinmarketcap, find coins with good volume and high dynamics and study the project. Specific coin, following other people's advice should not be chosen.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:34:41 PM

Anyone with some experience in alts have a good recommendation for day trading? I heard Litecoin is good for this purpose, any other? 
I recommend Verge and Tronix, I'll be taking this two coins only cause I'm  not totally focusing in crypto but it really give me profit everyday. Day trading it really needs more time and having a lot of coins for these, it could hard for you to take care of them.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

Each and every altcoin varies in value with time. Making use of the variation, buying at the lower price and selling at a price higher than the price by which the asset has been bought makes the trading yield a profit. In this way depending on the market it is good to go through the list of altcoins available and pick the best rather than just picking out in a random manner.
ayi nora

Activity: 244

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

I replied, yes, litecoin has a good price potential at this time and for the future, I bought a lot of litecoins 1 year ago, and I get a lot of profit, I predict, the future is very good litecoin price.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:17:35 AM

Actually it have some many best alt can make day trading but i cannot name it, But if we need time to research or asking some on what the best alt for trade maybe they tell it from us. But if now ill think it is the time for us to doing something.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:35:44 AM

see my progress and experience in today's marketplace. I see Litecoin is good and interesting to run trading. so it would be nice to trade on Litecoin because I'm sure for the profit to be gained will be higher for now. under the circumstances of such a market would be very profitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:37:01 AM

I think ETH is the best choice.
Because the day trading volume of ETH is very large, you can guarantee that you can sell tokens in the first place.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

None because movement of alts are not the same everyday so answer is it depends. An Altcoin may remain on top but if you check the price movement it doesn't move much to say its good for day traders. I always look at the one with the highest volume and observe for about an hour how the price move. I'll check the RSI as well if the coin is already near the level of over bought or over sold. Lastly, I'll check the parabolic indicators if its says its Sell or Buy, then I'll decide if its a good coin to buy for the day or not.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:13:58 AM

we think altcoin that can be profitable in this month I think ethereum , we easily trade quickly generate profits by selling our altcoin at a higher price, as seen by the development of current ethereum with better value, day by day .
Yes, it is very true for the current trade ethereum has a good advantage in compare with other altcoin and produces quickly. And the development of ethereum is very good from day to day it is not wrong if you trade with ethereum because this coin is a special coin and altcoin number one.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

I think there is a lot of day trading besides Litecoin. The top cryptocurrencies for investment such as BTC ETH NEO, I think investing them is profitable.
funyjackson

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

bitcoin is best for day trading . it has the largest volume of transactions . its price fluctuates every day . i observed it for a long time . its fluctuation range is at least 5% per day .
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

From mu perspective it will be bitcoin because the price is stable and also makes profit. So if people will connect with bitcoin they also earn profit.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

Unlike standard trading, day trading makes you always looking for quick moves so picking the right coin to trade can be crucial, especially with the current market situation, the right coin for day trading should have three treats liquidity, volatility and a large price range, so in my opinion or at least waht i pick for day trading is ethereum and neo since both of them have somewhat of a always changing price.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

It seems to me that now one of the best coins for day trading is Ethereum, as its price jumps up and down very much. You can also use the coin of ADA.

Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Just try to view on crypto market coin, you can find there a different good coin, because I don't want to give directly in what crypto coin names are good invest to avoid any mistake and error that turns to blame me. Because this business is not actually stable on life status even only an hour all cryptocurrency coin will drop rapidly. So we cannot sure that all the time those crypto coins that we mentioned are good.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

If you are new in crypto it's better to choose one coin/token for longterm and keep it at least 1-2 years. In that time you can try to trade with small amounts of money and understand how it works. Then you will understand that it doesn't mean the name of the coin in day trading, you just have to analyze the market, graphics and then make the decision about opening the orders. And never ask such questions because those who give you names will fail in 99%

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: