Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pussy Traders at TradeHill  (Read 2545 times)
the joint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 07:55:40 AM

I think just for this complete ass clown teenager troll, we should all do a massive sell off BTC dump on tradehill Tongue

I should redirect you to my thread on the word 'troll.'  My thread, my emotive reaction -- deal with it.  If you'd care to release your emotions on the exchange instead, by all means, I would love for you to do so.  I'd love to buy your coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 08:10:15 AM

I say fuck all traders/speculators, so, fuck you OP... pussy

Bitcoin would be better without you and valued at $.80

Godspeed

You read this whole thread and that was the best insult you could come up with?

Geez.  That 'play ball' part was more accurate than I originally thought.

$.80?  Yeah I'm sure that would really work out well for mining.  Once you get sub electricity-cost BTC values with the current number of users, you're looking at market collapse (or, at least the most ridiculous market volatility you may ever see as people buy literally 10's or 100's of thousands of BTC and sell off minutes/hours later).  $.80 worked earlier when you could earn multiple BTC in a week and had a realistic chance of solving a block solo in a small time frame.  Try it now and see what happens.  I dare you.

It was not an insult, it was a fact!

If Bitcoin was valued at $.80 maybe people would actually spend them buying things and ot only trade them for $ and/or hoard.

Yeah, most miners could just give up because they are in no way better than you, speculators.

I still don't understand what was it that a big part of them we're doing in folding or SETI when there was no money to be made there... but now, all they see is money on their GPU's.

I'm secretelly hoping that GPU mining will become non-profitable and 90% of miners disappears not to be ssen anymore.

I bet Satoshi abandonned the project not because he thought it didn't needed him anymore, but out of embarassment of what Bitcoin started to be.

If you need a wall of text to understand what i trully meant, you are not a pussy, you are a donkey!

It's not a fact it was your opinion.

Speculators are risk-takers.  So, I'm a risk-taking pussy.  Nice one, smart guy.  Consistently trading and selling minimizes risk.  This can be smart, but its not risky.

If Bitcoin was valued at $.80, you'd have a far fewer merchants to buy anything from.  Increased volatility at this price leads to increased risk on behalf of merchants.

No idea about your SETI comment

Again, don't know, don't care.  But, miners are incredibly good for Bitcoin.  The more miners there are, the more likely it is that the value of Bitcoin increases and/or stabilizes.  More miners = less proportional BTC payout for solved blocks = more time required to gain enough BTC to sell.  Basically, more miners translates into a communal investment.

Satoshi is rich and has no need for involvement.  His rapid financial success was built into Bitcoin's design, and was probably the main reason he actually followed through on its creation.

I don't need a wall of text confusing your opinion for fact.  "Pussy traders" is an opinion, not a fact.  This should have been obvious, and it also should have been obvious that this opinion was referencing a very small time frame (i.e. the period of time during which the price at Mt. Gox shot up 50 cents). 
Desolator

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 05:50:09 PM

Call me crazy but I don't think people should invest based on how brave they're feeling at the moment Tongue I've made very calculated, logical buys and sells and because of that, haven't lost money on one single investment on the exchange so far.  You try and find out why the price dropped if it did, compare the prices on the two exchanges and determine which is likely to even out their values and in what direction, and look at the volumes required to raise and lower the price THEN make a buying decision.

or...

you could come troll the forum and try and insult people into buying it up so your unwise buy order goes back into the black.  Either way works I'm sure Tongue oh wait, the price just dropped since your initial post lol.
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 06:15:26 PM

Misleading thread title.   Angry

I thought this was an announcement of a new service for pimps.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 06:47:58 PM

Misleading thread title.   Angry

I thought this was an announcement of a new service for pimps.

Haha
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: