Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:59:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO-Airdro]Oracol Xor-The Project that can be one of the top 5 projects of 2018  (Read 19556 times)
junforever (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:01:29 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 07:11:03 PM by junforever

Investor Approach

Recent technological advancements brought us modern tools such as GPS that enabled the ride sharing and food ordering/delivery economy ( Uber,Lyft and Fodora,Uber eats etc) and life is unthinkable without them. Today we also talk about AI driven cars and flying to Mars in Elon’s BFR (Big Falcon Rocket…). But there is one technology that will change forever the way we do banking. To realize the magnitude of the change that is coming you have to think how the “email” technology changed forever the traditional way of sending letters by what we call today “snail mail”. The magic word is “Blockchain technology”, and cryptocurrencies are part of the possibilities that Blockchain technology offer us and is one of the most adopted trend related to investment in the last years.

The crypto investors are continuously looking for the new “Bitcoin”, the new “Verge”, the new “Eos” … looking for a project where they can invest and get in return exponential earnings over long periods of time. The search is going on for a new concept, a new idea or a platform that has a global scope approach and will be in continuous expansion. A company that will exceed its limits and be capable to generate a mass adoption trend. A platform with a clear vision on hot to precisely reach its objectives and has a unique implicit plus value when compared to the rest of the existing crypto projects.

If you are a crypto investor or you represent a company that is looking to invest in crypto we have a message: YOUR SEARCH IS OVER! We have proud to introduce you The Oracol Xor Platform, a platform that has an all-encompassing strategy to create the necessary infrastructure capable of Global reach. Appealing to the general public the company will reach even into areas with low or no internet or data connections, Oracol Xor will build around those 3 elements as explained in the White Paper:

• Generate Mass adoption at grass roots level
  • Launch its own Oracol Xor Social Network that will use Oracol Xor cryptocurrency
  • Enter mobile payments market using its own proprietary phone browser technology based on voice to data for use in remote areas where 3 billion people still do not have data on their phone. (yes ..is not a typo..3 billion people)

This information has surely motivated you! But wait we have more! Traditionally as an investor until now the only possible way to be part of a cryptocurrency project was through buying its crypto. Oracol Xor platform is changing that in a definitive way by granting a UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to the early investors during the Phase I of the ICO beginning 15 June 2018. During this phase of the ICO you will be able to buy “shares” in Oracol Xor Inc. a real company incorporated in Canada. The shares can be redeemed at any time after 1 year from the date of purchase at the audited value of the company which is sure to grow many times over during its first year of activity. The phase I is also referred to as (ICO/ISO) in the White Paper.

The word will spread fast about this crypto project and it can be very lucrative for an early investor to participate and own a piece of the action in a real company set to grow big. Now you can become an active actor in this development, this could be your empire too and now and every time you will see or hear about Oracol Xor you will know that THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY, that THIS IS YOUR PROJECT, that THIS IS YOUR ICO.

Miner Approach

Nowadays the price of the main cryptocurrencies, the difficulty nethash and the constant fluctuation with a bearish trend lately is making mining not be as profitable as we want and the benefits to be almost zero in many cases making it an expensive waste of time and resources.

Currently most of the miners needs to change constantly the projects that they are involved in order to try to get earnings that justify their dedication, all this happens on a regular basis with one common aspect, the uncertainty of what is a “good coin” to mine.

A new crypto project has appeared that gives you the opportunity to change all that; a concept that aims to be one of the greatest development of the last few years in the crypto world.

Today we have proud to introduce you The Oracol Xor Platform, a platform that has an all-encompassing infrastructure capable of Global reach even into areas with low or no internet or data connections, whose approach is built in 3 main areas where we aim to be the BEST OF THE BEST (listed in the investor approach section).

The project ICO is divided in two stages (Phase I and Phase II)... as miner, what advantage this project offer to you? Oracol Xor invites you to be part of its evolution growth and success.

Beginning immediately and up to the end of ICO phase I you will be able to mine Oracol Xor (with no mining fee on the official mining pool).During the second stage of the ICO (Phase II)you will be able to participate in the ICO with your mined Oracol Coins (XOR) and to sell as many as you like to the project investors AT A FIXED PRICE OF $0,05 USD EACH. This way you can forget the uncertainty because you know that your coins will have a fixed initial value and thanks to the approach that the project has, THEY WILL WORTH EVEN MORE once Oracol Xor will be listed on the exchanges!

The ICO Phase I will start on 15 June 2018 so beginning now and during this time you will have AN UNIQUE AND UNREPEATABLE OPPORTUNITY that will change your next month, that could change the rest of your year, and thanks to your support could change the rest of your life.We invite you to get all the details about Oracol Xor Plaform by reading our White Paper.Once you have read it we can guarantee that every time that you see or hear about Oracol Xor you will understand that THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY, that THIS IS YOUR PROJECT, that THIS IS YOUR ICO to invest in 2018.

Oracol Xor airdrop IS ACTIVE NOW

Oracol has launched its first airdrop, join to the telegram group clicking here , then sign up in the Oracol Official Forum clicking here and go to the "Introduce yourself" section and post a message about the project with your Oracol Xor address, you can get the official wallet clicking here

ROADMAP

For more information you can check these links:

Official Forum

Telegram

Facebook

Twitter

Wallet

White Paper

Github

Oracol Xor Gateway    

Official Block Explorer  -  Third Party Block Explorer

Oracol Official Pool -  LPool

We invite you to get all the details by reading our White Paper before making your decision. Remember this is YOUR OPPORTUNITY, YOUR PROJECT, YOUR ICO !

Note:I am promoting this project because I think that it has a great potential for miners and investors, so it is each one's decision to participate or not in it, and I think that if you decide to do it YOU WILL NOT REGRET, you can also check the main thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3121043.0

Important Announcement by Oracol XOR Team
"Regarding Oracol Xor Ico on 11 December 2018 - the date remains firm and we will combine all the phases in one. Oracol Xor will be sold during the ICO for $0.15 . The ICO will be done through our gateway at https://oracol.mobi and only verified accounts can participate. We will start receiving Oracol Xor for the ICO sale from 15 to 30 November 2018 .During that period of time miners and Oracol Xor holders can register on oracol.mobi and verify their account and deposit Oracol Xor funds that will participate in the ICO. As previously announced we will charge a 10% commission fee from the ICO proceeds. This is the final timeline and price. Thank you all for your patience and support. It took us a while but now all the pieces of the puzzle are here and we are confident and ready to proceed."

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:12:17 AM

How about exchange Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

How about exchange Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
If you are a miner you can mine the coin in the official pool during the Phase I of the ICO (0% fees during this phase) then in the Phase II you can sell your coins at a fixed price of $0,05 USD to the investors, how? you must sign up in the Oracol  Xor Gateway (click here to go to the Gateway) and you must send your coins there so all the coins in the gateway will be use for the sale in the Phase II. In the gateway you will have a bitcoin address that you can use to withdraw or deposit funds, you can save few coins to sell it when Oracol will be list on exchangers and its price rise. I invite you to read the White paper to get all the details   
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

It seems to be an interesting project.  When will it be possible to trade tokens?  I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.
junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

hmm, what is so special about this project? doesnt excited me

• For the early investors (the investor of the ICO Phase I) get shares of the company and crypto coins
  • During the Phase I the miners can mine in the official pool with an advantage 0% fees and sell their coins in the Phase II at a fixed price of 0,05 USD each
  • Enter into mobile payments market in remote areas (countries with no internet or a low quality service) where there are 3 billion of potencial clients and that is just the beginning, then the approach will be extended to other countries together with future alliances with strategic companies to offer this service, so more billons of potencial clients will added  
  • A social network when you can use Oracol Xor coins directly to do all kind of transactions
  • After reach every milestone the shares of company will rise, so if you invested early you will win in 2 aspects: Shares and Crypto

I invite you to check the White Paper to get more information also you can join to the telegram group and ask about all your concerns  

Have an excellent day

junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

It seems to be an interesting project.  When will it be possible to trade tokens?  I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.

The ICO phase I will begin on 15 June and the duration is about a month so after that you can sell your coins in the Oracol Gateway  you can sign up here, after the Phase II the date when the coin will be list on exchangers will be announce!

For more information read the White Paper and join to Telegram Group (click here to join)  

My best wishes for you
junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

These are the Oracol Xor Coin Specs:

Name: ORACOL  
Ticker: XOR
Algorithm: Scrypt
Type: POW
Coin Supply Total amount: 184,000,000.00  XOR
Confirmation time:  100
Block Time: 30 seconds
Premined: 4,000,000.00 XOR
Reward: 500 xor  first 5000 blocks ( milestone passed)
Reward : 250 xorblocks  5000 to 10000 (milestone passed)
Reward : 50 xor block 10000 and upwards ( current stage)

For more information please read the White Paper and join to Telegram Group (click here to join)
junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:07:19 AM

According to the development team probably by the end of June, beginning of July Oracol Xor will be listed on 2 exchanges

Click here to go to the Telegram Channel
for more updates, Stay tune everyone!
junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

Check the main site for latest promotional videos ,news and updates!
https://oracol.org

Also you must create your accoun in the Oracol Gateway to exchange your coins during the Phase II of the ICO, you can sign up clicking here
erzascalet

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

A new good project from an experienced team, it seems the guys have conceived something very interesting.
Egretia
junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:09:14 AM

A new good project from an experienced team, it seems the guys have conceived something very interesting.
Egretia

Yes.. the approach to a 3 billion of potencial clients just for the beginning is something that you dont see every day, also the opportunity to get shares of the company give the investors a double big chance to win!! I invite you to join to the telegram channel clicking here for more details   
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:16:25 AM

Uber is popular but in my town no exists .
junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

Uber is popular but in my town no exists .

I know what you mean, nowadays most of the cripto projects are limited to the reach of the internet but Oracol will surpass that wall even reaching places  where the internet connection doesnt exists, the only requirement will be a cell phone, so when the project begin to expand will be massive adopted so if you have a cell phone (even with no internet data connection) THIS PROJECT WILL REACH YOU AND THE PEOPLE THAT SURROUND YOU  IN THE FUTURE   

I invite you to check the White Paper clicking here for more information
junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

Oracol team invite to all users to see the new promo video in Twitter

Click here to check the video
junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

Oracol is available on LycheeBit mining pool

HAPPY MINING

MINING ORACOL WITH SCRYPT ALGO :

Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3433 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
    User     : YOUR_XOR_ADDRESS
    Password : c=XOR

LYCHEEBIT INFO :

Website  : https://www.lycheebit.com/
    Payout   : Every hour
    Fee      : 1.00 %

MINING SOFTWARE :

GPU Nvidia ccminer : https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
    GPU AMD sgminer    : https://github.com/nicehash/sgminer/releases
    Warning : GPU mining works, but scrypt algo is much more efficient with ASICS.

EXAMPLES OF COMMAND LINE :

Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u xGJXVYQ2rTkU533P3CC6uXQEG3x9YGRtM5 -p c=XOR
    AMD      : sgminer.exe -k scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u xGJXVYQ2rTkU533P3CC6uXQEG3x9YGRtM5 -p c=XOR

PEERS LIST :

addnode=35.183.1.69:11333
    addnode=35.182.189.172:11333
    addnode=52.60.191.75:11333
    addnode=51.15.185.7:11333
    addnode=191.252.103.206:11333

junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

For the miners: Dont forget that you must sign up in the Oracol Gateway to sell your mined coins during the phase II of the ICO (or you can wait until the coin will be list in the exchangers) 

You can sign up in the Oracol Gateway clicking here
junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:31:14 AM

These are Oracol Xor  3 Main Areas of Development

1) Facilitate grass roots mass adoption – Review current state of affairs and present a viable solution.
2) Develop proprietary global telecom solution that connects areas with low or no data coverage to Oracol Xor mobile money.
3) Creating Oracol Xor Social Network

If you want to know more details I invite you to read the White Paper clicking here, also all your questions will be answer in the official telegram channel (you can access clicking here)
junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

You must consider that NOW is the right time to launch a platform easy accessible for the masses and Oracol Xor IS THAT PLATFORM .... you can get more information about this great project clicking here  .... When YOU HEAR Oracol Xor remember: YOUR OPPORTUNITY, YOUR PROJECT, YOUR ICO !

junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:29 PM

Great news!!! Oracol Xor has launched its Official Forum site ... you can access by clicking here.

Stay tune for more updates

junforever (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

Oracol Xor airdrop IS ACTIVE NOW Oracol has launched its first airdrop, join to the telegram group http://bit.ly/2IBslYs , then sign up in the Oracol Official Forum https://www.oracolxor.com/ go to the Introduce yourself section and post a message about the project with your Oracol Xor address, you can get the official wallet here http://bit.ly/2LcUHtP

Enjoy your coins!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: