Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sistem merit  (Read 224 times)
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:00:14 AM

Here I want to ask gan, I am now Jr. member I want to raise my rank, but I am confused with the merit system now, I also ever post and there is a comment I think I will also get merit, but until now I have not got it, how the solution gan?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

Rulers Merit makes the majority of the community marginalized because not everyone knows and uses the crypto knowledge well in their comments. Well, people try to work seriously, waiting for the forum administrator to lower the level of Merit request down.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Well I once got a got merit and that post gave me merit and results I got 6 and the most earn merit was from my topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3256069.msg33914671#msg33914671 that has subject of "Tips to survived the difficulties on market downfall"

I notice that people when giving intent to find topics that are #1 really helpful and #2 Constructive as the rules say. I never tried to get merits because at first I just post and post and wishing to get some but as time pass no merits for me. One time I created that post fro that I simply understand now how people give merits to user like me, like us.
 if you want to see the topics that got merits go to my profile but the 2 topics who earned 1 point of merits each and the 4 is from the link i shared
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

Here I want to ask gan, I am now Jr. member I want to raise my rank, but I am confused with the merit system now, I also ever post and there is a comment I think I will also get merit, but until now I have not got it, how the solution gan?
Because no one think you should receive merit e.g your post aren't too constructive for them. If you are facing problem while you write english post, you should post more on your local board until you can write better.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Because no one think you should receive merit e.g your post aren't too constructive for them. If you are facing problem while you write english post, you should post more on your local board until you can write better.

Right.  Dude spend time in reading articles, news and etc which will enhance your communication skills. Write articles or your own essays in English forming good sentences. Only the your real thoughts and expressions can come in writing perfectly which is indeed needed for this community and for getting merits as well

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

If you don't understand how merit system works, you shouldn't be rank up.

You really need to stop using google translate. Your title is wrong and you even used google translate without check it first.

Just go to meta and you will find lot of merit threads.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:24:32 AM
Merited by Nhor1011 (1)

Getting merits is depends on the one who appreciated with your posts.One thing that i noticed in your post,i don't think if you only forgot the correct spelling of "system"when you wrote the title of this topic. I am now also thinking that maybe you always using the google translations that sometimes you're thinking that it could help you to create a better sentence,but the opposite of this is always there. Much better if you constract a better english,and it will lead you to get merits.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

Getting merits is depends on the one who appreciated with your posts.One thing that i noticed in your post,i don't think if you only forgot the correct spelling of "system"when you wrote the title of this topic. I am now also thinking that maybe you always using the google translations that sometimes you're thinking that it could help you to create a better sentence,but the opposite of this is always there. Much better if you constract a better english,and it will lead you to get merits.
If I can get a merit simply for writing posts in perfect English, I will learn all possible grammar rules.. As for me, if the post is really valuable, I won't care about a few mistakes or that someone used a google translate.
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

It's harder to gain system merit nearly, you need to post great content what has high useful information for many people to impress them to send you merit. Btw, I think merit system is a really good way to judge members of bitcointalk forum, If you want to become a Hero member, you will have to contribute a lot to the community.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

I think that it is impossible to raise my rank now, I tried to write useful posts, collected information, but it's unrealistic to get dignity!
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

You need to post with quality in order for you to receive a merit from different people. If the person thinks he will benefit from your post and your post deserve a merit, that person will give you a merit. Most of the time, people who are receiving merit are the people who post something unique.

koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

The merit system is very tough and it makes people confuse because to make 100 merit (for example) means every post has to be constructive insights information about something very special or you can get merit because you will post the codes for nuclear weapon or may be you will get merit because you are Bill Gates and you will create a new crypto coin. I want to know how many people get 100 merit (seems like impossible) and make their rank up.

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

So clear why no merit earn, if you see your title thread above, spelling, sentence fragment, periods and other stuff is so poor and hard to understand.
I suggest to learn first the correct grammar and simple sentence that you may use the correct punctuation symbol. If you do that, you may proceed to the merit system. Just make it step by step and no need to rush, cause it hard to earn merit specially right now.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

It is really difficult to earn merit,you need to construct sentence with correct grammar,post with quality and meaningful. Post which is something instructive about cryptocurrency or the topic, post that is engaging,post with sense,post that can attract someone,and post which is rewarding. I think if all of that is the ingredients of our post it could be possible that we can earn merit without noticed.

joni727397sri

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

How to get Merit is how and what kind of comments can improve Merit.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Hi, i never got any merits, but i read that if you think your post is really good and useful,  you can post link to this thread and may be somebody will give merits for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2819141.0 . And of course it has to be post in good English without Google Translate.
awi44

Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

first thing you have to do is increase your english quality. your english sound really bad. how could they merited you while they dont understand what are you talking about. you better posting in your local board, using your language.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

I think that it is impossible to raise my rank now, I tried to write useful posts, collected information, but it's unrealistic to get dignity!
awi44

Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

seems like your goals to raise your rank for bounty  Grin merit is for post that contribute to this forum, helping others. never ever wishing merit just for rank without your contributions to this forum.
if you want to ranked up, just find your "other ways"

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

We know that merit system is so difficult to gain especially when you are a begginer in this bitcointalk forum because you should need to study well in order to have more knowledge about crypto world.

Getting merits is not just as easy as you think, it needs more time to spend in reading news, articles etc. You also need to practice your ways of communicating through creating a knowledgeable and making quality post that helps in this forum and gives additional information and knowledge to other members.

Merits is not easy to gain at this tine! but with having perseverance, diligence, intelligence, unique skills and abilities you will get your reward and that is a merit. Maybe this day it is not your time, maybe tomorrow or in other days your works will appreciate and you will receive your rewards.

"everyone of us has its own clock"
"With the right moment and time tou will become successful"

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: