Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGE Pool Project] Software advise  (Read 533 times)
nemercry (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

Vice versa is not a meal.

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 12:57:03 PM

Hello Guyz and Girlz,

i'z want to setup a doge Pool.
I aim it to be the much wow, most amaze, very support and main profit pool to be.
(*serious mode on*)

I want to open a Mining Pool for the new Dogecoin. The goal of this is to provide a stable and efficient mining pool. Server hardware for this project does exist and i know of some mining software, to set up things, for Bitcoin for example. I for myself really do like the Eloipool software for example. But when it comes to the scrypt coins i do not know much about.
I do have certain programming skills and can do some for my own, but i do not want to create the wheel new.
I also do know much about Linux and i am fully able to set up them in a safe way to hgihly reduce the probability of being hacked or ddosed.

Is there any software you could provide me with or which you could advise to use for me ? Have you probably done something like that and can give me a little tutorial on how to go with something like that ?

My favour would be to take the Eloipool and modifiy it to work with the Dogecoin. But as i did not program the pool software my very own it would possibly take a large time to do so. Which i prefer to use on making it more safe and reliable instead of building the basics.

I really do appreciate your help a lot.

Regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: