Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I could really get the bitcoin movement going  (Read 772 times)
NativeSoldier (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:36:14 PM

Or also someone like me...I work for a bank where I take 500+ calls a week a majority of those calls I get people telling me about their investments ...a lot mentioning gold and silver..these people are clueless about bitcoin which could revolutionize the world
Jan
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:39:57 PM

What are you waiting for?

Mycelium let's you hold your private keys private.
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:43:09 PM

Go for it! We need as many people adopting Bitcoin as possible!

I'm sure the bank might not be too suited about this though.  Wink
NativeSoldier (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:55:01 PM

Issue is I need personal gain to just like any other thing I "sell" to clients either it be car loans, home loans or investments...I take 2000+ calls a month ...I need some sort of personal gain.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:57:44 PM

Issue is I need personal gain to just like any other thing I "sell" to clients either it be car loans, home loans or investments...I take 2000+ calls a month ...I need some sort of personal gain.

So, you buy a bunch of bitcoins first, and as the price goes up because of your hard work, then you have personal gain?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 02:11:53 PM

Great plan! Investors call the bank at which you work seeking investment advice. You steer them away from everything that your bank has to offer toward Bitcoin. What could possible go wrong?
NativeSoldier (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:12:34 PM

So, you buy a bunch of bitcoins first, and as the price goes up because of your hard work, then you have personal gain?

That would be like my job telling me only way ill get paid for my hard work for them is to get stock with the company and only way ill get paid for my hard work is when their stock rises...don't work like that.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 02:13:35 PM

and you work for a better world.

TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:15:04 PM

That would be like my job telling me only way ill get paid for my hard work for them is to get stock with the company and only way ill get paid for my hard work is when their stock rises...don't work like that.

1. Quit job at bank.
2. Bring with you the list of customers. Tell nobody.
3. Start a bitcoin selling business, charge a fee.
4. Start calling the customers offering them bitcoins.
5. Collect all the fees.
6. Profit !!!!
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 02:21:44 PM

Personal gain? For now coinbase referral fees

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: