Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A message from the president of USA, from the future  (Read 1706 times)
xali (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 09:06:00 PM

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1108PSISHOVD/WPSIM807/PR

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 09:33:37 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2011, 09:50:08 PM by ElectricMucus

A sack of rice has fallen down in china.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5166
Merit: 12864

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 09:33:06 AM

He'll say, "Hey Ben, print me up some more money."

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
xali (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 08:00:22 PM

but at that point, it wont matter how much ben can print money. if china and the other governments stop loaning money to america, and more importantly if they stop trading in the us dollar and start trading in other currencies, then quite frankly, america is FUCKED.

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
Anonymous

August 22, 2011, 03:35:30 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2011, 11:55:51 AM by Immanuel Go

We owe China such a small percentage of our debt. Most of it is owed to central banks. There will only be a collapse if it benefits the banks and that doesn't seem apparent yet.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 04:47:31 AM

Not Happening, If the US falls or stops buying Chinese shit, they fall too.

The Chinese can see the writing on the wall. They know that the US will default sooner, or later. The one advantage China still has is influence on when that happens.

This is clearly evident in statements the Chinese have made recently concerning ballooning US debt, and more importantly the USD status as world reserve currency.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 07:31:44 AM

RAISE THE TAXES ON THE RICH. CLOSE ALL LOOPHOLES.

FIX THIS PROBLEM.

EDIT:

Some of the statements made in that scam video are totally not true.

"Even if every single American was taxed at 100% of their income, the government would still need to borrow money to pay for it's obligations."

Joke?
xali (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 09:51:45 AM

uh thats no joke. thats the truth. google around before you ever dispute anything.
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/it-is-now-mathematically-impossible-to-pay-off-the-u-s-national-debt

Anonymous

August 22, 2011, 11:57:00 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2011, 12:20:10 PM by Immanuel Go

"Even if every single American was taxed at 100% of their income, the government would still need to borrow money to pay for it's obligations."

Joke?

No, that's absolutely correct. I forget where there this is cited but I can vouch for it. The math adds up.

It proves the problems lies in our government's inefficiency and spending not a lack of money. In fact, there's more than enough funding, it's just it's all wasted on bureaucracy.
Christian Pezza

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 02:48:22 PM

Joke?

No, that's absolutely correct. I forget where there this is cited but I can vouch for it. The math adds up.

It proves the problems lies in our government's inefficiency and spending not a lack of money. In fact, there's more than enough funding, it's just it's all wasted on bureaucracy.
+1

If you like this tread consider to donate some to https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 03:23:27 AM

Joke?

YOUR SO WRONG!

How is it that you can explain BALANCED BUDGETS during Clinton years? Just 10 years ago America was paying for it's obligations with a SURPLUS. Bush comes in, destroys the country with his unfunded wars, and unfunded tax cuts for millionaires, and then he's got you saying that if everyone was taxed at 100%, that somehow it would still be impossible to pay for yearly obligations, even though just a decade ago it was more than possible? The propaganda has got you SICK to your heads...

WOW  Cheesy
Anonymous

August 23, 2011, 03:59:26 AM

Clinton merely borrowed from other programs to pay priorities. The surplus was an illusion. A ruse.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 05:18:26 AM

Clinton merely borrowed from other programs to pay priorities. The surplus was an illusion. A ruse.
Show me your "sources" please  Cheesy.
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 05:38:29 AM

The republican lead houses' CBO verified the surplus even 2 years into the bush presidency.. but yall can pretend it didnt exist.

the us only gets about 50% of it;s revenues from income taxes so the crap that it is mathematically impossible to pay our debt is another lie praying on your ignorance. we get a ton of money from fees and tarrifs

we also arent printing up money like crazy.. in 2009 our money supply actually declined, last you it was at 6% which is 100% average, this year due to qe2 it will be anywhere from 8% -12% by the end of the year.. this is high but nothing.. china money supply has increased by 56% in the last 2 years, (their money supply is nearly double ours despite not being the world reserve currecency)

You can also look at the cbo reports each year since 1999 to see where the surplus went,, just google cbo and year.

50% of our current problem are the tax cuts.

most of yall are being lead by your total ignorance and you are a fool if you think that rolling back the bush tax cuts wouldnt help us a shit ton.

Anyone remember Pual O'neil?(r) bush's treasury sect, well before they fired him?

sure you do casue you cheered when cheney said "paul, you know reagan proved that deficits dont matter"
he said this when Paul released his report

A report commissioned in 2002 by O'Neill, while he was Treasury Secretary, suggested the United States faced future federal budget deficits of more than US$ 500 billion. The report also suggested that sharp tax increases, massive spending cuts, or both would be unavoidable if the United States were to meet benefit promises to its future generations. The study estimated that closing the budget gap would require the equivalent of an immediate and permanent 66 percent across-the-board income tax increase.

deny that we are living in the very reality that Paul O'Neil (real republican, not this neo fascist theological shit we got today) predicted, go ahead and deny it.

mooo for rent
Christian Pezza

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 02:58:53 PM

Show me your "sources" please  Cheesy.
+1

If you like this tread consider to donate some to https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html
Christian Pezza

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 03:58:27 PM

The republican lead houses' CBO verified the surplus even 2 years into the bush presidency.. but yall can pretend it didnt exist.

the us only gets about 50% of it;s revenues from income taxes so the crap that it is mathematically impossible to pay our debt is another lie praying on your ignorance. we get a ton of money from fees and tarrifs

we also arent printing up money like crazy.. in 2009 our money supply actually declined, last you it was at 6% which is 100% average, this year due to qe2 it will be anywhere from 8% -12% by the end of the year.. this is high but nothing.. china money supply has increased by 56% in the last 2 years, (their money supply is nearly double ours despite not being the world reserve currecency)

You can also look at the cbo reports each year since 1999 to see where the surplus went,, just google cbo and year.

50% of our current problem are the tax cuts.

most of yall are being lead by your total ignorance and you are a fool if you think that rolling back the bush tax cuts wouldnt help us a shit ton.

Anyone remember Pual O'neil?(r) bush's treasury sect, well before they fired him?

THANK YOU for writing this quote, make me aware of things I didn't know as a "new" citizen of US. You just give me a great lesson of american history!

sure you do casue you cheered when cheney said "paul, you know reagan proved that deficits dont matter"
he said this when Paul released his report

A report commissioned in 2002 by O'Neill, while he was Treasury Secretary, suggested the United States faced future federal budget deficits of more than US$ 500 billion. The report also suggested that sharp tax increases, massive spending cuts, or both would be unavoidable if the United States were to meet benefit promises to its future generations. The study estimated that closing the budget gap would require the equivalent of an immediate and permanent 66 percent across-the-board income tax increase.

deny that we are living in the very reality that Paul O'Neil (real republican, not this neo fascist theological shit we got today) predicted, go ahead and deny it.

Anonymous

August 24, 2011, 02:30:21 AM

You can view all the funding documents through The Freedom of Information Act. I've viewed them but I am not being paid enough to dig them out again. You can choose to believe the contrary on faith alone. Red pill or blue; your choice.
Christian Pezza

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 01:30:05 PM

You can view all the funding documents through The Freedom of Information Act. I've viewed them but I am not being paid enough to dig them out again. You can choose to believe the contrary on faith alone. Red pill or blue; your choice.

lol thats right like your statement is cheap... freedom have price and sounds you can't afford it and you can't even have choice... lucky me  you can't be right! lol

silverchair

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2011, 06:36:23 AM

Is there a message also from China, from the future???  Cheesy

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 02:01:17 PM

bitcoin++
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: