Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency if you are a businessman or investor  (Read 490 times)
aleksei_chizhov (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:06:35 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 12:32:24 PM by aleksei_chizhov

I want to write in this topic how to make money on cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency projects and blockchain projects if you are a businessman or investor.

Date last update: May 18, 2018
I’ve highlighted the new information in green.

For businessmen:

- You can sell your goods or services for cryptocurrencies.

- You can make and sell hardware for mining.

- You can make and sell hardware and software to companies who make cryptocurrency projects and blockchain projects. Also you can offer services to these companies (legal services, accounting services, help with launching ICO and other services).

- You can make a cryptocurrency exchange, crypto payment system, wallet or other service or applications.

For investors:

- You can invest in cryptocurrencies, blockchain startups including some crypto hedge funds.

- You can follow the news and find the cryptocurrency on which you plan to make hard fork. In this case, you buy a coin that will rise in price as a result of demand due to hard fork and will additionally receive a new coin for free, which you can then sell.

For businessmen and investors:

- You can mine cryptocurrency.

- You can trade cryptocurrency.

- You can start something small like the Wall Street. There are people who knows nothing about cryptocurrencies, but they are willing to invest and don't know the procedure. You can manage their funds and charge like 10% of the profit that they make.

- You can create your own ICO.

---

Please, write your opinion about this. If you know any other way to make money on crypto, write here too.

P.S. Thanks for your help!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

Hey !
First of all I hope you are successful.
I think you should allow people to pay through all kind of cryptocurrencies in the market since that will increase the number of people interested in buying your services .
I think you should start something small like the wall Street , there are people who knows nothing about cryptocurrencies but they are willing to invest and don't know the procedure.. with small fee you can actually start managing their funds and charge like 10% of the profit that they make and things like that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

Since crypto is still in the infancy stage, there are infinite opportunities for growth in the future and those who will bear the risk of losing their capital will have the highest chances of gaining exponential returns. I would invest in blockchain startups including some crypto hedge funds apart from my regular investment. We don't have even 10% of the global population using crypto and it has the potential to transform the way we live today so I believe that things will grow down the road at a sustainable growth rate.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

Businessmen and investors have the interest in areas where they are rest assured that they will  get good returns of the money that they are investing into the particular project.Investing in cryptocurrency is one of the greatest investment avenues that investors have not yet explored as they can mine,take part in ICOs or even engage in bounties are all channels to make money.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

I want to write in this topic how to make money on cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency projects and blockchain projects if you are a businessman or investor. I understand that I know too little about crypto market. I want to see all "the crypto market map". Please, write your opinion about this question.

It's easy to make some more money from your money.For that you have to do trade.Trading is the best option to earn some more money in short time.You have to use the fluctuation to buy and sell bitcoin.And bitcoin is the best one to inverse your money and get some profit from it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

This is a great idea to visit only for businessmen and investors, but also for ordinary users! Maybe you should write a visit only for the higher circles, but for ordinary guys, beginners?

irpunfpp

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

In this field, if you invest a certain amount of money, patience is enough. After a period of time, you will make a profit.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:54:33 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 03:37:52 AM by usekevin

You can get money in crypto by different ways.Some of them are trading,mining,investing,campaign.
Mining is easiest way to get money in terms of bitcoin.But for that you need inverse a huge capital.In trading,you can buy a bitcoin at some price and sell that at higher price to get profit.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

It depends on our potential because businessmans are investing on Bitcoin and altcoins so both are same person in this field. But actual businessmans are looking to trading and investors are looking to long term investment. I am suggest to invest in altcoins for trading and Bitcoin is the first preference coin in long term investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

You can actually make money through investment in cryptocurrencies in several ways and the most simplest ways is buying some coins that are very cheap now and hold them for long.  As a business man I know there are many risk associated with investment and most invest has lose there overall capital through bitcoin and cryptocurrencies investment but many have also make huge profits through it.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

BusinessMan-if you own a business you can reduce costs by paying to your customers with bitcoin, so you will not need to hold a ban account in order to keep your business running, and you will dramtically save fee costs.
If you are an investor, you can make money of trading bitcoin, bitcoin is a high risk investment and if you do it right we talk about tons of money.
Ofcrouse investing in bitcoin is not for everyone and risk management should be considered while doing that.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

I want to write in this topic how to make money on cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency projects and blockchain projects if you are a businessman or investor. I understand that I know too little about crypto market. I want to see all "the crypto market map". Please, write your opinion about this question.

If you are an investor and want to make money, cryptocurrencies are the best for making money, but in the cryptoworld things are not the same as in other investment places, so you should invest money which afford to lose. As time goes by, cryptocurrencies prove themselves, but it is still good to be careful.
hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:50:50 PM

There are lots of ways.. to give you one though, if you are not in for the long term then you can buy and immediately resell, IF you are able to buy Bitcoin from someone below market value or if you can tell when it's high and when it's low.I am not a pro and I am a long term investor simply because i don’t want to look at the market every second. Try investing in learning the cryptocurrency world too.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

Hello. First of all if you want to invest in any coin you need to read and  gain a lot of knowledge about it. Second thing is to follow that coin on market for some time (trends, pumps, downs). Last thing is your decision, is it a good shot or not, so good luck in near future.

Nevkeke

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

you can buy bitcoin at a convenient time and wait. you can invest in a high-potential Altcoin. you can join a newly developed Coin. You can buy while in ico. but first you have to research and learn. And be careful
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

You can always create a company out of bitcoin earnings, or be an early investor in a start up planning to launch their own coin / token..
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:05:42 PM

There could be a few basic methods of making money via crypto available to anyone.

The easiest and most basic is to buy candy from an online retailer (preferably @ discount) which offers free shipping. Sell candy @ school, church, public events @ a price markup to produce profits.

Another method: purchasing goods from online retailers which fall under a "clearance" or "discount" category (with free shipping) and reselling for a higher price utilizing ebay or another e-commerce/auction platform.

With amazon gift cards being more difficult to obtain both of these methods are more difficult now for US residents.

They might be more preferable to other methods like trading crypto as profits are based upon a set percentage of price markup and don't carry as steep of a learning curve. There are documented cases of people starting a small business buying "clearance" items and reselling @ a higher price where they succeeded in making millions of dollars.

This man for example:

28-year-old makes millions buying from Walmart, selling on Amazon

It seems too easy to be true that you could make millions by raiding the clearance aisle at your local Walmart or Target and then selling your haul on Amazon. But that's exactly what 28-year-old Ryan Grant is doing.

Only four years after quitting his accounting job in Minneapolis, Minn., to flip purchases full-time, his business is making seven-figure profits.

"Pretty early on I realized I wasn't in the career path that I wanted to be on," he tells CNBC Make It. "That experience really had me looking for other options and I was starting to explore ways that I could basically leave that job and have my own schedule and be on my own time."

To do that, Grant turned to the side hustle he had used to make ends meet in college.

As a student at Winona State University, he organized textbook buyback events on campus twice a year. He listed the books on Amazon and shipped them out to customers around the country for a profit of up to $10,000 a year.

The process worked simply enough: Using the Amazon Seller app he could see exactly how much he could expect to profit on each book and in what time frame. But the hours spent processing and packaging each order himself proved to be a bit much.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/28-year-old-makes-millions-buying-from-walmart-selling-on-amazon/ar-AAupB8i
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

It is very considerable for investors to seek those who are giving such huge privilege and bonuses. But since crypto investment have high chances of inflations someday, it surely they gladly to grab that opportunity. We know they are smart enough and they are also a risk takers, definitely they will gain profit same thing of having a real stock investment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:54:25 PM

Most of the crypto investors are supporting start up projects as long as they are clear to their goals and has mission and vision on what they are doing. Anyone who has experience in investing or business can go along with crypto and make his life easier to earn with it because they know how to deal with it and that's their life, to take risk and earn through it. And if you know too little about the crypto market then you better go to the basics and start with at least few stickies on Beginners and Help.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:00:22 AM

The right moment, then right choice of alts, and the right amount of invest could make you a millionaire overnight. If you don't want to trade then you should probably buy BTC and just hold it until you can have a profit of what you like.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: