Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We have seen Dogecoin before... It's name is Yahoo  (Read 8526 times)
TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:18:02 PM

OP reminds me of a youtube self proclaimed persona "the game theorist".

He makes resonable theories about games that no one has ever figured out before.
I'd love to see such a concept with bitcoin related subjects!  Grin Grin
Hahaha. You should see me in my Kaftan! I think I did too much drugs in my younger years. There's a gaping hole in my perception. Makes me think up silly things!

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:58:07 PM

nezarkadhem

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 08:47:50 PM

Yeah well the main difference is that Yahoo actually provided a service. Sick of all these new useless coins. Ruining the momentum of Bitcoin and justifying it's usefulness. What the f*** are we supposed to say when people ask: what value does DOGE provide? How is it better than bitcoin? Why DOGE?

Awaiting the Neptune & Viper
procrypto

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Shitcoin Maximalist

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:30:23 PM

What the f*** are we supposed to say when people ask: what value does DOGE provide? How is it better than bitcoin? Why DOGE?

You could say it's becoming known as the altruistic cryptocurrency, due in large part to the early adopters who have fostered and cultivated a vibrant, friendly community of devotees who are happy to put their hard earnt currency to work for good causes.
TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 08:52:37 PM

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2014/01/14/dogecoin-transactions-outpacing-those-in-bitcoin-heres-why-thats-not-surprising/

elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:01:33 PM

be interesting to see what happens to doge when the winter olympics start.

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 01:33:43 AM

what kind of respectable business is going to use a crypto called dogecoin..................this isn't the 90's any more KIDS, shit about to get serious, the dollar is fucked people don't have money to just throw around, and waste on another fad equivalent to beaniebaby's, only serious crypto will survive and doge is a JOKE, and not Evan a funny one, it's something down syndrome children find funny, not to mention is just another crypto currency how many do we need, doge ain't nothing special who gives a fuck if the community is strong, people about to be standing in bread lines, you think they gonna find your child antics funny when shit hits the fan....NO they are not....there are already plenty of good cryptocurrency's, what we need now is crypto "commoditys" the digital equivlant of gold and silver, not something to trade we have them already much better then DOGE the next big things are CRYPTOGENIC BULLION, PROTOSHARES, DIAMOND, BITGEMS, BITBARS, we have trading coins what people need is a place to store there wealth and this is where cryptocommoditys come into play, doge is a fad, needs to be taken out the back, shot, and buried, oh don't evan try to say im butt hurt because i didn't buy any, i have probably made more money then 80% of this forum on crypto's so don't start, doge make's the whole crypto community look dumb....period  
TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:39:49 AM

we have them already much better then DOGE the next big things are CRYPTOGENIC BULLION, PROTOSHARES, DIAMOND, BITGEMS, BITBARS
Their time has come and gone. Litecoin took that crown last year. There's a new crown for the new breed of cryptos. It might not even be Doge who gets it, but I don't think any of those you mentioned are even up for consideration. Technological advancement is less profitable than popularity in a free market. Ask Clive Sinclair.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:34:29 AM

Dogecoin is AOL.  Someone will force you to use them by putting them in your mailbox.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
indigon

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:18:58 AM

what kind of respectable business is going to use a crypto called dogecoin..................this isn't the 90's any more KIDS, shit about to get serious, the dollar is fucked people don't have money to just throw around, and waste on another fad equivalent to beaniebaby's, only serious crypto will survive and doge is a JOKE, and not Evan a funny one, it's something down syndrome children find funny, not to mention is just another crypto currency how many do we need, doge ain't nothing special who gives a fuck if the community is strong, people about to be standing in bread lines, you think they gonna find your child antics funny when shit hits the fan....NO they are not....there are already plenty of good cryptocurrency's, what we need now is crypto "commoditys" the digital equivlant of gold and silver, not something to trade we have them already much better then DOGE the next big things are CRYPTOGENIC BULLION, PROTOSHARES, DIAMOND, BITGEMS, BITBARS, we have trading coins what people need is a place to store there wealth and this is where cryptocommoditys come into play, doge is a fad, needs to be taken out the back, shot, and buried, oh don't evan try to say im butt hurt because i didn't buy any, i have probably made more money then 80% of this forum on crypto's so don't start, doge make's the whole crypto community look dumb....period  

...I don't think you really need Doge to look dumb...your doing just fine all by your lonesome Smiley

BTC: 1PmcexFQGQ8ax51MfwmvAVLaQMLgd8A1jc 
LTC: LZqrgT7r6v1dXSNz2CcyacTcLx4BiB3Gqy 
USDe: GTQ83soyutN44KrLY8TfYbQGnMMiQF7emT
TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 08:18:03 AM

Dogecoin is AOL.  Someone will force you to use them by putting them in your mailbox.
Cheesy

ziggah

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:58:43 PM

You make some points. Dogecoin started as a joke, but people made it move. It is crazy, it is childish, it is silly. But people like childish crazy and silly. It makes them smile and it makes them want to embrace it. Pick any time frame people have always embraced it (90s, why are you even jabbing at that?) Fun, it was fun first and now it is funding amazing things. One thing you can be assured about dogecoin is it is always positive and is always trying to make the world a better place.
TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 11:17:15 AM

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/its-time-to-take-dogecoin-seriously

TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:31:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byt1EPt4NGg

lexicon

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:36:48 PM

Dogecoin has carved out it's place

I believe it's here to stay

Even people that hate it can't stop talking about it

Totally insane

It will keep going up

1000 new reddit users a DAY

Do you have any idea how much NEW money is poured into DOGE per day to maintain it's price?

Shocked
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:38:36 PM

It was hilarious to see the people mocking doge when it first came out and was getting randomly tipped everywhere. It's even funnier now to see people so upset by it when it actually has value.
xty

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:20:40 PM

http://www.straight.com/life/588421/worlds-first-dogecoin-atm-launches-vancouver Cheesy
StewartJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:15:39 PM

LOL... still waiting for my Dogecoin CD in the mail....
Jaslynn

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:35:50 PM

Just felt like laughing at Scooby903  Tongue
Doge was like 30 Satoshis when you were laughing at me. Ok.. forget the rates.. Look at the popularity!
Hope you aren't crying right now being a doge hater. I can feed you some doge  Roll Eyes
DOGE Rocks all over internet!
This is just enough for me as an early adopter.
No wonder there are many DOGE haters = missed the train big time Cheesy

I see a lot of people claiming them as Sr Members .. lol..  Grin saying DOGECoin as joke and say only newbies are attracted to DOGECoins.
They just forgot they are newbies when bitcoin was introduced.
DOGEs are attracted by a lots of newbies. Todays newbies are tomorrow's investors, senior members. By that time, today's senior members would have been retired. I see a lot of people asking me what is a crypto currency,  just to buy DOGECoins.
Let the Sr Members aka big time investors .. lol.. laugh at newbies now. I am sure they are secretly watching the movements of DOGECoins and trying to buy a few and sell when it goes up for some little profits Tongue

No other coins have a lot of attention, DOGE has in a short period of time. More newbies coming in showing interest in DOGECoins. Im sure those who are laughing at it now will feel more jealous and may even burst Cheesy in a few months and try to get in slowly lol.. Too late by that time! Today's newbies gonna be the tomorrow's winners!

Laugh at me now. See you in a few months Wink

I will return to this post in 3 months to laugh at you...count on it  Grin
Trigger12

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:29:22 PM

I see a lot of people claiming them as Sr Members .. lol..  Grin saying DOGECoin as joke and say only newbies are attracted to DOGECoins.
They just forgot they are newbies when bitcoin was introduced.
DOGEs are attracted by a lots of newbies. Todays newbies are tomorrow's investors, senior members. By that time, today's senior members would have been retired. I see a lot of people asking me what is a crypto currency,  just to buy DOGECoins.
Let the Sr Members aka big time investors .. lol.. laugh at newbies now. I am sure they are secretly watching the movements of DOGECoins and trying to buy a few and sell when it goes up for some little profits Tongue

No other coins have a lot of attention, DOGE has in a short period of time. More newbies coming in showing interest in DOGECoins. Im sure those who are laughing at it now will feel more jealous and may even burst Cheesy in a few months and try to get in slowly lol.. Too late by that time! Today's newbies gonna be the tomorrow's winners!

Laugh at me now. See you in a few months Wink

Agreed ;-).. Eveyone was a newbie when bitcoin was introduced, but now they have bitcoins and mining with high speeds they are suddenly better then everyone?.
I think Dogecoin will grow like bitcoin did, no need to justify this coin by the name, as Bitcoin sounded very weird at introduction.

And then mining bitcoin is not smart, it's difficulty is to much, price is dropping fast, making profit is only when you invest huge amounts of money in clouds or big mining rigs.
Advice.. mine dogecoins, make it work.. and the bitoin story repeats.. if you still believe in the difficuly and hard to get bitcoin.. good luck seeking gold.. ;-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: