Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM NOW A BERNANKOIN MILLIONAIRE!!!!  (Read 4162 times)
burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 07:50:28 AM

lol Im CENT billionaire own 4 500 000 000 Of them!
Beat that

Dammit... Now I feel poor again...

No. I'm not poor! CENT isn't a real currency backed by Krugman's policies and QE!

There! I feel better again! Cheesy

Actually i have been thinking of the QE all day, in some messed up way our printing BEK's makes sense, the harder the diff. the more coins, makes some real sense too, cause its based on hash power, now if I was mining actual gold by myself I am going to get only so much work done which means I am going to get only as much gold out of the ground as that amount of work makes possible, now I hire someone to help me (add hash power) and I am going to get twice as much work done and bring in twice as much gold, the chains that drop the amount of coins as more hash power comes into the network or at a certain time whatever are all wrong, how the hell would that model work in a gold mine? basically with rewards halving it means they are on a schedule to get less gold untill it is just not worth mining, period, now we know that more hash power brings higher difficulty which brings higher rewards, this will always be the case for bernankoins which mean's it will always be profitable to hash BEK's  and so Krugman's policies might be debatable but they make sense,
Keep em rollin off the presses guy's i think were onto something  Cheesy

You're 100% right!

More printing = more prosperity!

Who needs Kittehcoins when Bernankoins will get you all the pussy you could ever dream of! Tongue
Good point! i am going to print more and buy up the kittycoins to feed to my dog, ninjacat.. we will see...do some ninja tricks in the dark over here  Grin

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
RenegadeMind (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 07:59:22 AM

Good point! i am going to print more and buy up the kittycoins to feed to my dog, ninjacat.. we will see...do some ninja tricks in the dark over here  Grin

Why not just hire some poor slobs to do the ninja tricks and enjoy the show? I figure about 7.00 BEK/hour is a fair wage. Kraft Dinner or ramyen are cheap enough if they live under a bridge or squat in an abandoned factory. You'll be helping the economy more by hiring your ninjas! Smiley

Shadey

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:00:14 AM

BaH5NLdA9GgoVweFtCLrMETUzR1mck1G3G, I'm poor, I belong in prison, but I'm still trying to print them. Any donations to help turn a poor man into a richer man are greatly appreciated. And Merry Christmas everyone Cheesy

DRK - Xq5o7AGBau1bL59fDuJpgcU6XQ6Fr6iHRm
BTC - 182pCAyuawff3ANB6FdifKBLcq5a7abFTh
LTC - LcpDzdX8v9s1JB2bHnb8bCoCKEckyxL9JU
The Golden Egg game Sponsor: https://thegoldenegg.co/users/Shadey?d27de3572
btc4ever

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:10:15 AM

very printing.  much ben.

Psst!!  Wanna make bitcoin unstoppable? Why the Only Real Way to Buy Bitcoins Is on the Streets. Avoid banks and centralized exchanges.   Buy/Sell coins locally.  Meet other bitcoiners and develop your network.   Try localbitcoins.com or find or start a buttonwood / satoshi square in your area.  Pass it on!
RenegadeMind (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 09:15:35 AM

BaH5NLdA9GgoVweFtCLrMETUzR1mck1G3G, I'm poor, I belong in prison, but I'm still trying to print them. Any donations to help turn a poor man into a richer man are greatly appreciated. And Merry Christmas everyone Cheesy

Y'know, after sending some, I figured that your honesty in being a criminal poor person was admirable, even if your poverty is despicable. So, I sent extra there again. Hopefully you can run a nice prison gang, extort your fellow prisoners, and claw your way out of poverty by the time you're released.

Fellow printers are always welcome among the Bernankoin elite! Wink Shiv some poor people in prison and get your printing presses rolling! Cheesy

Shadey

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:50:16 AM

Y'know, after sending some, I figured that your honesty in being a criminal poor person was admirable, even if your poverty is despicable. So, I sent extra there again. Hopefully you can run a nice prison gang, extort your fellow prisoners, and claw your way out of poverty by the time you're released.

Fellow printers are always welcome among the Bernankoin elite! Wink Shiv some poor people in prison and get your printing presses rolling! Cheesy

Thank you very much Smiley. Now I can afford to hire some muscle and quite a few cartons of smokes while I'm in prison Cheesy

RenegadeMind (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 12:18:27 PM

Thank you very much Smiley. Now I can afford to hire some muscle and quite a few cartons of smokes while I'm in prison Cheesy

See if you can manage to get some of those prison computers printing BEK for you. It'll shave time off your sentence. Rich people don't go to jail. Wink

burnum

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 04:46:57 PM

Not even the real bernanke talk that way  Tongue
Not to your face, but what gets said behind closed doors amongst the filthy rich is quite disturbing.

I don't get this.

Its about the power of the greybacks and how they create a rift in classes, if you have none then you are obviously worthless to your society and therefore can be deemed a criminal for being a liability to those of us who do have them, keep up, you do understand all the new policy being laid out by those of us with money right?

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4920

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 06:10:32 PM

Not even the real bernanke talk that way  Tongue
Not to your face, but what gets said behind closed doors amongst the filthy rich is quite disturbing.

I don't get this.

Its about the power of the greybacks and how they create a rift in classes, if you have none then you are obviously worthless to your society and therefore can be deemed a criminal for being a liability to those of us who do have them, keep up, you do understand all the new policy being laid out by those of us with money right?

Put your Doge wallet in your sig so I can tip the first person to use my term! Cheesy

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Shadey

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 08:28:51 AM

I'm omw to becoming a Bernankoin millionaire!! Still a ways to go, but I'm at about 29k now which makes me richer than when I started. Also, http://ecrypto.net/index.php, Waiting for the support feature to arrive so I can suggest that BEK be added to it. This site seems to be adding all the good new coins and I know BEK's one of the greats Smiley

btc4ever

Activity: 321

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 08:55:30 AM

Don't worry.  The more printers, the more BEK will be printed.  You are helping to save the economy and will soon be a millionaire.

Keep Printing!  

Psst!!  Wanna make bitcoin unstoppable? Why the Only Real Way to Buy Bitcoins Is on the Streets. Avoid banks and centralized exchanges.   Buy/Sell coins locally.  Meet other bitcoiners and develop your network.   Try localbitcoins.com or find or start a buttonwood / satoshi square in your area.  Pass it on!
JDDev

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:55:39 PM

Thanks to QE3, I have helped saved the economy by becoming a BEK millionaire myself !!!!!!!  Grin
Pattes

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:25:22 PM

Instead of trolling around could you explain how this works ? I can't seem to find any tutorial on the internet about how to print BEK... It must be obvious but I don't see.

Leafcoin - THE Altcoin -
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:32:08 PM

WTS 360K BEK
PM me.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:36:10 PM

Instead of trolling around could you explain how this works ? I can't seem to find any tutorial on the internet about how to print BEK... It must be obvious but I don't see.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Cheesy
 Wink

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
durnkenWiz

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:43:55 PM

patte, just keep wallet open Smiley
Pattes

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:44:12 PM

Thanks for your answer '^^
I keep the wallet open and then I get BEK ? Without setting any miner or printer or whatever ?
EDIT : Oh, indeed my miner isn't as efficient when I open my wallet... Strange

Leafcoin - THE Altcoin -
durnkenWiz

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:46:48 PM

Without whatever. Just keep it open and have patience
and trye the BEK giveaway https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389663.180
Pattes

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:49:27 PM

Thanks for your answer... Do you need an internet connection or not ?

Leafcoin - THE Altcoin -
burnum

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:05:35 AM

Thanks for your answer... Do you need an internet connection or not ?
Ya you must have a continuous internet connection, its just like mining any other coin, if your too poor for internet then you have a high risk of going to jail anyways and you wont be able to print in there.
open your wallet and type getprintinginfo into the command console, that will give you your primespersec, block-height, difficulty, etc. it really is the easiest coin to generate, just give it some time.
Or go buy some, pretty sure the millionaires will trade for other coins, Quark, Ltc, Eac, Doge, Dtc, Sbc, Lot, Tix, just offer whatever coin you have and want to trade with, (Dont ask burnum though, he has become quite stingy after giving away half a mil, he hired me to keep his account active, said he hardly has time for this alt board  now that he is a millionaire)  Cool Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: