Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FDC - Token Sale] Fondo Trading Platform - The World's first SEICO.  (Read 28611 times)
Fondo Platform (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:21:32 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 08:50:25 AM by Fondo Platform

FONDO NETWORK
THE WORLD'S FIRST SE-ICO

The Platform for Crypto Exchange

1. What is Fondo Network?
Fondo Network is the world's first SE-ICO. It is a crypto UK-based blockchain ecosystem, consisting of a centralized trading platform, labs and launchpad for good ICO. Especially high security, low costs, high liquidity. Our trading exchange share 70% transaction fee for referrals and use 40% of all profits to burn coin.

2. What is Fondo Coin (FDC)
- Token Issuance: 200,000,000 FDC.
- Token sale: 100,000,000 FDC.
Fondo Coin is the ERC20 Token of Fondo Network Exchange which is based on Ethereum ecosystem.
Our trading exchange use 40% of all profits to buy back FDC and burn off every quarter.

3. Referral Programs for Leader.
ICO Referral program 10% of F1 downline sales (Pay by BTC/ETH)

Exchange Referral program: Up to 70% trading fee (Pay by BTC/ETH)

4. Token Sale

Pre-sale end on July 23, 2018
Pre-sale price: $0.2
Total Pre-sale: 30,000,000 FDC
Crowdsale from July 23, 2018 to August 22, 2018
Pre-sale price: $0.4
Total Pre-sale: 70,000,000 FDC
- Accepted Currency: BTC, ETH.

5. The world's first SEICO
SEICO - The new solution for investors who are suffering from losses or waiting for market to grow once again.

3 in 1 opportunity with only 1 investment.

- Profit from FDC price increases.

- Earn 85% profit from uneven amount when BTC and ETH increases.
Initially, you invest 1 ETH at 500 USD per ETH to buy FDC, later on, ETH increase to 1,000 USD per ETH, then you will get 85% * 500 USD = 425 USD of difference in ETH. This will be similar to BTC.

- Financial leverage: Buy 100% extra of FDC with 0.2 USD price.
If you purchase a quantity of 1000 FDC at the presale 0.2 USD. When the FDC increases, you have the right to purchase additional FDC with a quantity of 1,000 FDC and the same price of 0.2USD like the first time.

FONDO NETWORK EXCHANGE

Exchange is one of the first and most prominent services in the Cryptocurrency market. All the trading of Crytocurrency are made through Exchange.
In fact, Exchange provides users all services of purchase and sale of the Coins and other Cryptocurrency assets.

Fondo Network is a leading Cryptocurrency trading platform. Fondo Network have all the functions that a basic exchange that help the purchase and sale service, and other cryptocurrency assets become quickest, safest and at the lowest cost.

Beside the Cryptocurrency traded on the market, Fondo Network also lists new Tokens. These are potential tokens, practical  applications with huge communities. These Tokens have been appraised by many experts and their development will be great in the future. But at the present, many projects are difficult to reach new customers in the market.

Code:
+----------------+     +----------------+ bid  +---------------------+    +-----------+
|                |     |                +------>                     |    |           |
| Cryptocurrency +-----> Fondo Exchange |      | Cryptocurrency Pool <----+ Consumers |
|                |     |                <------+                     |    |           |
+----------------+     +----------------+ ask  +---------------------+    +-----------+

FONDO NETWORK EXCHANGE

Code:
                                 +--------------------+
                                 |                    |
                                 |   Fondo Exchange   |
                                 |                    |
                                 +--------------------+
                                            |
                                            |
            +----------------------------------------------------------------+
            |                 |                      |                       |
            v                 v                      v                       v
     Trading Engine     Admin Console      CryptoCurrency Wallet      Enduser Interface

1. Intelligent trading
A simple yet full-featured transaction interface,  Fondo Network presents all the features which is needed for the transaction process that make it easier for the users.
Moreover, a multilingual Exchange will make every operation more convenient and pleasant.

2. Fast transaction processing speed
The requirement for the success of an internal Exchange is the ability to quickly integrate between buyers and sellers regardless of market conditions.
The transactions are processed quickly and smoothly. The  Fondo Network organization's network is designed to meet the massive amount of instantaneous transactions without the clutter.

3. Multi-currency support
Fondo Network can instantly support multiple Cryptocurrency through a basic configuration change which allows  the new Coins to get listed quickly and does not take much time to wait.

4. Security
• Secure Authentication:
• Application Password Functionality
• Additional Authentication Functionality
• Secure Session Management
• Secure Authorization
• Secure Cryptography
• Securey Data Validation
• Denial of Service
• Specific Risky Functionality
• Error Handling
The strategy of developing multi-staged cold wallets will absolutely secure the asset. In addition, two-factor authentication (2FA) is also indispensable for withdrawals and API usage.

5. Fast deposits and withdrawals
The  Fondo Network system is set up to allow rapid processing of deposit and withdrawal. Transactions are automatically processed with an instant rate. The system also allows access to transactions, balances, and wallet information quickly.

6. Transparency
All orders and market charts are provided by  Fondo Network to customers. And it's also available through the API.

7. Unlimited withdrawal limit
Just verify the user identity  (KYC) and ser 2FA,  Fondo Network users easily trade with unlimited withdrawals. For each withdrawal, we require you to validate this process through the Email that the customer registered.

Our Official Channels:
1. Website: https://www.fondo.network
2. Telegram: https://t.me/fondoplatfom
3. Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fondo_Platform
4. Github: https://github.com/fondolimited
5. Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3821952.msg37318596
6. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FondoPlatform
7. Mail: support@fondo.network
8. Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA4THUcGBN7VM8UzVDbVyDA/
9. Whiter Paper: https://www.fondo.network/fdc-whitepaper.pdf
10. Contract Address: 0x2517e1733829b34ce4ae3b09a5d2127bd68cb5c6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dengchenying

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

I could help you to translate your White Paper to Traditional Chinese. Is there any bonus for Translators. Im very interested in your exchange.
JamesWin

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

Look like Binance, Bittrex, Houbi? FDC is a Exchange platform?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

Yes, It is. It will become quickest, safest Exchange platform.
Yujin Tan

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:34:24 AM

As a serious investor, I want to suggest that you should show more image about your platform for better attractive topic.
Vinay Attrey

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

FDC is a Centralized Cryptocurrency Exchange that allows:

Investors:
- Easy to trade top Coins in Cryptocurrency market with safe, fast and cost saving way.
- Access to potential projects still in the ICO phase with the FDC's ICO Market interface. The token of the project will be traded right on the FDC Exchange after the ICO period.
- Easy trading, asset management with professional trading interfaces and scientific asset management interface.

ICO projects:
- Use FDC's ICO Market as a channel for fundraising. All functions for the project token sale are prepared by the FDC exchange. Your job is to use it for fundraising purposes.
- Tokens after ICO phase will be officially listed. Help the tokens get instant liquidity and reach out to more investors..

Investors of the projects can be clearer and safer in the investment process of their projects. Selected projects are carefully scrutinized, as well as in-depth evaluation by qualified analysts before being listed on the FDC Exchange. Therefore, the rate of profit for investors when joining the FDC is guaranteed.

"Investors of the projects can be clearer and safer in the investment process of their projects"

Really??
henry_ken

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

Can you say more about this project ?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

Please check our white papers and Q&A in order to know more about the project. Thank you.
Dexter Kohli

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

A BNB-like project, but they will do it unless BNB helps.
Or simply this is the new ICO coin for the freshest days of the BTC near.
I already registered.
JamesWin

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

What's the difference between Fondo Exchange  and other exchange?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

What's the difference between Fondo Exchange  and other exchange?

You could check our white papers which are concise.
Shakhuzabiv45

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

Well-made beautiful project. Nice website. What actually affect coin’s price?
Koarpeniwu

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

How to buy FDC Token?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

Can any place in the world buy?
I'm Saudi Arabia

We obey the law.

Residents are on countries which ban ICO could not buy our ICO, for instance, United States.
lucas2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

Can any place in the world buy?
I'm Saudi Arabia

And we obey the law.

Residents on countries which ban ICO could not buy our ICO, for instance, United State.

Thank you !
My country does not have this specific issue. Hope I can buy.

Go to The Moon !
Krish Naverma

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

Awesome one. It's looking very promising project. Hopefully it will be rock very soon. All the best for them.
Reyfr

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

I'm a newbie to learn about cryptocurrencies transactions, I have registered several accounts and pretty hard to get acquainted, I have visited your site and found this to be a very good tool and I will use it. I trust this project will be successful
Tech Finder

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

I like that Crypto trading platform continue to develop and apply new features! This project looks very promissing for me. If you look at kucoin, for instance, their token price raised more than 10x. So I think this token is also a good coin for investing, if the team manage to implement everything they planned.
Vishy James

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

I think this is a new platform i have never see this before hope this token will be success  Wink
Skeye

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

a good place to invest. Good luck to you
Saynunicorn

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Exchange's project,  What is your reason,
For us to invest in your project, now many are new projects about exchangers??  Huh
olegbt

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

Investors:
- Easy to trade top Coins in Cryptocurrency market with safe, fast and cost saving way.
- Access to potential projects still in the ICO phase with the FDC's ICO Market interface. The token of the project will be traded right on the FDC Exchange after the ICO period.
- Easy trading, asset management with professional trading interfaces and scientific asset management interface.

ICO projects:
- Use FDC's ICO Market as a channel for fundraising. All functions for the project token sale are prepared by the FDC exchange. Your job is to use it for fundraising purposes.
- Tokens after ICO phase will be officially listed. Help the tokens get instant liquidity and reach out to more investors..

Investors of the projects can be clearer and safer in the investment process of their projects. Selected projects are carefully scrutinized, as well as in-depth evaluation by qualified analysts before being listed on the FDC Exchange. Therefore, the rate of profit for investors when joining the FDC is guaranteed.

I like the idea to FDC's ICO Market!
Good luck!
Yujin Tan

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

Investors:

ICO projects:

Good to see something new coming. Good Luck
Scorpion Ghost

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

I think this is a new platform i have never see this before hope this token will be success
Nakro

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

This project will surely boom. All in one platform. If this one is launch early this year, it might be considered one of the best projects of 2017. Best of luck!
Ronald Bendtner

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

Investors:

ICO projects:

That is very promising platform. Not only exchange, it have ICO Market. Great Idea!
henry_ken

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:53:03 AM

Please check our white papers and Q&A in order to know more about the project. Thank you.
I have seen, and I love it. I already registered.
Thank you !
IvanBitcoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:14:09 AM

Back an exchange coin. potential. But no time out coin?
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

Back an exchange coin. potential. But no time out coin?

This is just a beginner's project. Not really perfect.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

How to buy FDC Token?

Please check more on our website or our social media.
Adiseshu

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

I see the lending what is it? FDC is a coin exchange or lending?
henry_ken

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

What exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

Are there any partnership and collaboration with other companies?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

This coin has a good idea, I will invest, and wait for the opening day.

Please follow our social network or my website to get newest update.
lucas2008

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:56:25 AM

Hope your exchange is not like binance, they have been attacked by hackers, and this is not the first time I know.

Go to The Moon !
oganes5

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:25:34 AM

How do I join, and buy coin?
vasiliykes

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

Multi-currency support: BTC, ETH, ETH, BCH, XVG, ADA...
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:11 AM

I will investing  1ETH in the project and has a lots of potential and could be as big as binance. Great project!
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:06:15 AM

Has this coin registered to any exchanger?
If there is, what exchanger are they?

You can subscribe to our website to get news and our update about project.
vladimireicy

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

This project is very interesting with all the information contained in the thread, but I do not see any concept that will make this project better from other crypto
 I still have not seen the difference point of this project with other project. hopefully this project runs smoothly be success.
Mike Max

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

As a trader I'm really excited that this kind of exchanger will meet the expextation of everyone that will engage to thier promising and trusted exchange for todays generation.
I will stay connected here,best success to all.
henry_ken

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

I still worry, and need a full agreement, so that my money isn't hacked like binance.
Humza Arain

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

wow i really like this project i wish admin and everyone a great success.
Dexter Kohli

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:43:33 AM

Hi! I'm interested in your project and I would like to know of what can I expect about your project?
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

Hi! I'm interested in your project and I would like to know of what can I expect about your project?
Yujin Tan

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

When ico start?
Krish Naverma

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

Hi can you explain what the exchange platform comparison means? Are those live exchanges?
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

Any news about the sale? Hardcap? Total supply? Price of the token? Whitelist date? The idea looks promising i want to invest.
Adiseshu

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 09:36:02 AM by Adiseshu

when can i buy ico and price 1 ETH =? FDC
Mike Max

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:36:48 AM

No time to open sale, my friend! I think you should wait.
Krish Naverma

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:46:31 AM

Reserved for Russian translation  Grin
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:31:35 AM

When ico start?

It begins very soon, stay still.
Jivalitic123

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

i can not find registration  ! is registration closed ? please get the information ....Why ?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:57:34 AM

We will announce soon on our website and social network, please wait.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:07:48 AM

i can not find registration  ! is registration closed ? please get the information ....Why ?

We are upgrading the website, please try again later.
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:17:57 AM

very interesting project do we have a full roadmap somewhere?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:22:31 AM

There are on our website, also announce news on social network.
vladimireicy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:23:54 AM

For the btc withdrawal in next. is there a daily limit ? will it be processed automatically or manually?
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

If I issue a coin, will I be listed on you?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:05:30 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 06:16:27 AM by Fondo Platform

If I issue a coin, will I be listed on you?

You can fill the list coin form then we will check requirements before listing your coin.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:16:00 AM

For the btc withdrawal in next. is there a daily limit ? will it be processed automatically or manually?

After you submit withdrawal order, system automatically verify and process the order.
Adiseshu

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

After you submit withdrawal order, system automatically verify and process the order.
Yes, this is a very interesting thing.
henry_ken

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

When will the project be launched?
IvanBitcoin

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

The information is not complete enough. This is just a project on paper?
JamesWin

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

Anyone can use it, or do they have any requirements?
Jivalitic123

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

When can we expect to test out the fdc platform?
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

When will global listings be listed? When the bounties will be distributed.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

It begin on Q4 2018.
oganes5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

we need to listed to the coinmarketcap. for this we need more volume.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

What the difference from another same projects?

Please visit our website. There are comparison to other can help you find potential in our project.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Yes, we do.
IvanBitcoin

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

It begin on Q4 2018.
I feel excited about this.
Adiseshu

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

It begin on Q4 2018.
I feel excited about this.
Yes, I feel this is what many of the respondents here are expecting.
Humza Arain

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

Just have money is okay, I see a lot of coin no vol still listed coinmarketcap
lucas2008

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

It begin on Q4 2018.
Really ! Is this right? We are looking forward to you.

Go to The Moon !
Luvencianday

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:48:03 AM

Blockchain is developing strongly and is applied in many fields around the world.
Yeah, Crypto Exchange is very good in the next time.
Humza Arain

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:59:59 AM

Sorry ! I want to know your channel, like facebook, telegram, for convenience ?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

You need to own some FDC and then you can use it on exchanges.
henry_ken

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

Thank you for your support. FDC platform looking Very Nice.
JamesWin

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

What are your advantage, compared to others?
Akiea Sendo

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

Do you have KYC?
Mike Max

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:01:37 AM

Hi, Dev, have you already developed your platform?  What capacities does it have?
Erdnas

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:11:40 AM

Grandencip10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

I think this will be great exchange. Many advantages with this exchange, I am will join and register new account. With great User Interface and have mobile application, I am believe this will top exchange in the future
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

Hi, Dev! What is the minimum purchase during the Pre-ICO?
And what cryptocurrencies are you accepting? Like to pay in LTC, is it possible?

Hello,

You cannot use LTC, we support BTC and ETH.
Jivalitic123

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:26:32 AM

Hi, Dev, have you already developed your platform?  What capacities does it have?
Dexter Kohli

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

Hi, Dev! What is the minimum purchase during the Pre-ICO?
And what cryptocurrencies are you accepting? Like to pay in LTC, is it possible?

Hello,

You cannot use LTC, we support BTC and ETH.

Thank you ! dev team, i enjoyed this, you guys answered very fast.
JamesWin

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:46:23 AM

Yes ! So when I sign up on your site. I do not believe the registration button?
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

Yes ! So when I sign up on your site. I do not believe the registration button?
I absolutely adore this project. I have to commend the great team effort of the Developers.
But they may not open the sale, so not registered.
jeaniponsd1989

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

A good project must bring benefits to the community. I will wait for good news from you
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

Nice lah. New exchange. i can't wait this exchange can be in the top 10 exchange with big volume  Cheesy
vladimireicy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

thoughtful and promising project. hope to be profitable.
KirkBlock1986

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

It is a great project indeed. This will be successful.
vasiliykes

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

how many tokens can I buy minimally? Huh
Adiseshu

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

Why will your project be a success? What are the key success factors of it?
Humza Arain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

Who is your team, I do not see listed here. waiting for additional information
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

Why will your project be a success? What are the key success factors of it?

We describe many factors lead our project to success in our website and white paper.
henry_ken

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:49:14 AM

I wonder whether your exchange platform will have a margin trading or not? And how much will it be?
Mike Max

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:17:57 AM

Hello, dev, how many tokens are you going to sell?
Jivalitic123

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

Hi, dev! How are you going to expand? What countries will be first?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

Check my website please.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

When will you present us the redesign version of your platform?

We will announce new update on my social network.
Scorpion Ghost

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

Fondo gonna be the best exchanger in lifetime hope they're gonna success in this project. so the people will know more about it
dilgim360

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

please dav re-consider the high price of pre-ICO..when is the time of launch?
arina904

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

anton4690

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

I think this will be great exchange. Many advantages with this exchange, I am will join and register new account. With great User Interface and have mobile application, I am believe this will top exchange in the future!
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

When will you present us the redesign version of your platform?

We will announce new update on my social network.
JamesWin

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

I read the information about the FDC project and I liked the concept of this project, which says that the main function will be the cryptocurrency exchange
mulerpox56

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

This is very interesting,i am very confident and believe this project will be a perfect succes
ladisla672

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

Nice lah. New exchange. i can't wait this exchange can be in the top 10 exchange with big volume  Kiss
vladimireicy

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

Hello, Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Mike Max

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

Check my website please.
I am looking forward  for the progress of this project.
Jivalitic123

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

the exchange seems to  have good infastructure, website looks promising, i hope u keep up the good work! beeing excited for upcoming news
BitGO10k

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

Successes to the project.
Question: How is your project different from the usual exchanges?
How do you differ from the services for trading?
Grandencip10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:39:50 AM

I see FDC too great .. we have to join right now  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Grandencip10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:47:21 AM

Sounds interesting. Will join your bounty!
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:53:29 AM

How to listed new token on this exchange

You need to fill the form, we will validate your listing request before list your token.
Gunter Sach

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:57:45 AM

This is very interesting,i am very confident and believe this project will be a perfect succes Smiley
jarme1901

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

In this online market there are too many Exchange site but some days ago i'm seeing a new and world best site here . This is a best one program and i also like this exchange and most of the people like this so you can visit hope you must like this.
jeaniponsd1989

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:02:54 AM

Nice lah. New exchange. i can't wait this exchange can be in the top 10 exchange with big volume 
Dexter Kohli

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:03:13 AM

How much eth u guys prepare to invest for fdc?
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:19:04 AM

Very promising project.  A new exchanger with many useful features.  This is an important project, especially now when many leading exchanges experience difficulties in registering new users. The project will play a very important role in the cryptocurrency world!
KirkBlock1986

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:21:51 AM

a project with great prospects and development in the future.
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:28:17 AM

I LOVE THIS PROJECT
PLEASE UPDATE CONTINUOUS INFORMATION FOR ME
Dexter Kohli

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:22:17 AM

Many are against  governments regulation of coins, but at the moment such coins as ETH and Ripple they remain stable.
I think you will good.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

Successes to the project.
Question: How is your project different from the usual exchanges?
How do you differ from the services for trading?

It is more security, faster and less fee.
JamesWin

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:34:32 AM

This is indeed a good project, but the white paper should be written more pragmatically.
oganes5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:43:44 AM

I think FDC will be one of the best ico's of 2018.
we will see.
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

Can I use the same ip to register me and my brother?
vladimireicy

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

Whats your price prediction on FDC once it hits exchanges?
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:37:15 AM

Very early attention to this project, but the KYC is a very popular way?
Adiseshu

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

Why you don't you make new posts on tweeter?.. compared with the FB page
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

It is one of ways to protect clients and our services.
henry_ken

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

hi all, how do you think about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?
Jivalitic123

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

i joined campaign but why twitter dont update news?
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

It is one of ways to protect clients and our services.
Yes ! I will expect you in the future.
oganes5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

Yes, we do.

I look forward to this from you. Good luck.
vladimireicy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

This is indeed a good project, but the white paper should be written more pragmatically.

I also think like you, and I'm looking forward to it.
henry_ken

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

Hey, boys. You have not done the project yet. why so ?
ruslanue

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:31:02 AM

When will you present us the redesign version of your platform? I can't wait to see it!
Adiseshu

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:19:28 AM

Go to Website and read very news about it.
Humza Arain

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up.
Jivalitic123

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:18:48 AM

can you tell us what the initial coin/tokens will be on exchange at the opening?
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

Where to find referral link?
Dexter Kohli

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

Hello ,all developers hard working today.at the moment its busy time for all team!
vladimireicy

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

my wish FDC reached the hard cap  Grin
JamesWin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

It is better not to look at the fees,and participate in them, then do not regret that missed the opportunity to make very good money.
Visual Eagle

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

This project is a sure bet, exchange projects are becoming the new cool.
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

What types of tokens platform is going to issue?
Vinay Attrey

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

hopefully able to compete with other market, I support this project hopefully become the best crypto market  Cool
Skeye

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

I sure this is one of the best project in this year and team will easy to raise hardcap.
Shakhuzabiv45

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

Thats great news. I hope dev will do the best for the success of the project.
Ok. I will buy FDC on ICO.
oganes5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

Fondo Network is a Centralized Cryptocurrency Exchange that allows:

Investors:
- Easy to trade top Coins in Cryptocurrency market with safe, fast and cost saving way
- Access to potential projects still in the ICO phase with the Fondo Network’s ICO Market interface. The token of the project will be traded right on the Fondo Network after the ICO period.

ICO projects:
- Use Fondo Network’s ICO Market as a channel for fundraising. All functions for the project token sale are prepared by the Fondo Network. Your job is to use it for fundraising purposes.

Investors of the projects can be clearer and safer in the investment process of their projects. Selected projects are carefully scrutinized, as well as in-depth evaluation by qualified analysts before being listed on the Fondo Network. Therefore, the rate of profit for investors when joining the Fondo Network is guaranteed.

MARKET OVERVIEW

1. Cryptocurrency market
Blockchain is developing strongly and is applied in many fields around the world. According to the Wintergreen Study (Wintergreen Research): "The scale of the Blockchain market is $708 million in 2017, and the blockchain scale is expected to grow rapidly to $60.7 billion by 2024."
Demand for Blockchain technology is growing strongly almost everywhere, in every aspect of life. First of all, we all always mention  Cryptocurrency. Blockchain provides a powerful environment for Cryptocurrency to operate and as a leading platform for the formation of Cryptocurrency.
According to statistics from Coinmarketcap, one of the top websites about Cryptocurrency statistics, the value of Cryptocurrency market transactions has been growing strongly in recent years. With the cash flow of the new investors from around the world in the second half of 2017, the Crytocurrency market has reached a total value of $ 835 billion (January 2012, according to Coinmarketcap.com). With this amount, the market has grown by over 12,000% in just over 2 years with more than 1600 registered and over 10,000 transactions across the market
The high profit on investment in Cryptocurrency is interested by financial investors. The amount of users of Coinbase - one of the world's leading Cryptocurrency Exchange sites - rose from 0.4 million in January 2017 to 4.3 million in December 2017.
The amount of Blockchain users around the world has also increased unexpectedly, from the first quarter of 2015 to the first quarter of 2018, the number of users has reached 24 million. (charting: Number of Blockchain wallet users.

2. Initial Coin Offering
According to GEM's global report, more than 100 million Startup projects are launched each year, meaning about three StartUp projects start per second. And certainly this number will not stop there, as more and more creative projects are coming up with more practical applications for social development.
To a potential Crypto market, StartUp projects are tending to call for fund by releasing their Tokens. ICO helps potential projects to raise capital to support their product development from many investors around the world.
With annual statistics, the number of ICO and mobilized funds has been increasing in recent years. Especially, in 2017, the number of ICO reached 871 with mobilized capital of more than 6 billion USD.

Year
ICO amount
(Total raised)$ 95.181.391$ 6.231.115.563$ 5.106.521.483

The number of  Tokens soared up along with the number of ICOs across the market. Tokens after the ICO phase need to get listed on the Cryptocurrency Exchanges to provide the investors with more liquidity and community development.
The excessive quantity of tokens makes Exchange’s requirements are much more difficult for those projects which want to get listed . This inadvertently hinders the developers of Tokens. On the other hand, the overload of the Exchange’s system, which is causing the transactions to be slower and cause the investors lose the potential opportunities.

FONDO NETWORK EXCHANGE

Exchange is one of the first and most prominent services in the Cryptocurrency market. All the trading of Crytocurrency are made through Exchange.
In fact, Exchange provides users all services of purchase and sale of the Coins and other Cryptocurrency assets.

Fondo Network is a leading Cryptocurrency trading platform. Fondo Network have all the functions that a basic exchange that help the purchase and sale service, and other cryptocurrency assets become quickest, safest and at the lowest cost.

Beside the Cryptocurrency traded on the market, Fondo Network also lists new Tokens. These are potential tokens, practical  applications with huge communities. These Tokens have been appraised by many experts and their development will be great in the future. But at the present, many projects are difficult to reach new customers in the market.

Code:
+----------------+     +----------------+ bid  +---------------------+    +-----------+
|                |     |                +------>                     |    |           |
| Cryptocurrency +-----> Fondo Exchange |      | Cryptocurrency Pool <----+ Consumers |
|                |     |                <------+                     |    |           |
+----------------+     +----------------+ ask  +---------------------+    +-----------+

FONDO NETWORK EXCHANGE

Code:
                                 +--------------------+
                                 |                    |
                                 |   Fondo Exchange   |
                                 |                    |
                                 +--------------------+
                                            |
                                            |
            +----------------------------------------------------------------+
            |                 |                      |                       |
            v                 v                      v                       v
     Trading Engine     Admin Console      CryptoCurrency Wallet      Enduser Interface

Fondo NetworkCobinhoodKuCoinHuobiBinanceBittrex
Price$0.3$0.65$11.83$1.48$14.25-
Total Supplymax. 200 million1 billion180 million500 million195 millionNo
Circulating Supply120 million362 million75 million50 million114 millionNo
TradingYesYesYes
YesYesYes
ReferralYesYesYesYesYesNo
BuybackYesYesYesYesYesNo
ICOYesYesNoNoNoNo
Withdrawable LimitNoYesNoNoYesYes

1. Intelligent trading
A simple yet full-featured transaction interface,  Fondo Network presents all the features which is needed for the transaction process that make it easier for the users.
Moreover, a multilingual Exchange will make every operation more convenient and pleasant.

2. Fast transaction processing speed
The requirement for the success of an internal Exchange is the ability to quickly integrate between buyers and sellers regardless of market conditions.
The transactions are processed quickly and smoothly. The  Fondo Network organization's network is designed to meet the massive amount of instantaneous transactions without the clutter.

3. Multi-currency support
Fondo Network can instantly support multiple Cryptocurrency through a basic configuration change which allows  the new Coins to get listed quickly and does not take much time to wait.

4. Security
• Secure Authentication:
• Application Password Functionality
• Additional Authentication Functionality
• Secure Session Management
• Secure Authorization
• Secure Cryptography
• Securey Data Validation
• Denial of Service
• Specific Risky Functionality
• Error Handling
The strategy of developing multi-staged cold wallets will absolutely secure the asset. In addition, two-factor authentication (2FA) is also indispensable for withdrawals and API usage.

5. Fast deposits and withdrawals
The  Fondo Network system is set up to allow rapid processing of deposit and withdrawal. Transactions are automatically processed with an instant rate. The system also allows access to transactions, balances, and wallet information quickly.

6. Transparency
All orders and market charts are provided by  Fondo Network to customers. And it's also available through the API.

7. Unlimited withdrawal limit
Just verify the user identity  (KYC) and ser 2FA,  Fondo Network users easily trade with unlimited withdrawals. For each withdrawal, we require you to validate this process through the Email that the customer registered.

Erdnas

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

Sounds interesting. Will join your bounty!   Smiley
Dexter Kohli

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

On my opinion this project looks good and very promising. So this project have a fine future!
vladimireicy

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

Did I understand correctly that you have another exchange? But unlike other projects, you have already launched the alpha version, right?
aleksey32

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

so far this is one of the best bounties i've ever joined goodluck for the flow of your project.
henry_ken

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

This project seems to be quite an interesting and promising one.. I think team is striving hard for the success of the platform!
  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
ruslanue

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

I had seen this project will be potential to moon and many person will be using it

great project .............
Adiseshu

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

seem your project miss a lot info.
where are your Facebook, twitter, slack...?
Humza Arain

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:50:31 AM

I learned about your project. I feel very interesting. is this the upgraded version of normal exchanges?
Jivalitic123

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:55:28 AM

Is there any in the team will aways be online to answer some questions asked by the community here?  I hope fdc will be awaken to the team then.
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:08:38 AM

Wow!
It's great project.
Decentralized exchange is right solution for users. I will join to decentralized exchange because it's fair!
Good luck devs!
Grandencip10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

Very smart and relevant value proposition that can make a meaningful impact on institutional crypto participation. Looking forward to participating.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

Where to find referral link?

Please wait more, the site is being finalized.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

I learned about your project. I feel very interesting. is this the upgraded version of normal exchanges?

Yes it is if you want it like that.
We always improve and finish it best.
Grandencip10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

I have confidence in this project. looks great
Khamutnae

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need pm me. I love your project , this interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:11:27 AM

We are doing what's best. Please wait a little longer. We will release soon.
vitaliybvsa

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:13:42 AM

So when will the tokens be distributed?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

So when will the tokens be distributed?

Will not let you wait so long we will notify immediately.
Matthew Graham

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

And if the project fails to reach the soft cap? Will the value be refunded to the investors or will they burn the tokens and continue with the project?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

Do you offer any bounty? Like Twitter, signature etc
Sorry we only have the bonus, when you buy fdc in ico.
Saynunicorn

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

Only 10 Day 1 hour 30 minutes more until ICO
Titanicold1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

Is the Fondo Network centralized or decentralized type of exchange? If it is centralized  then it is very cool!
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

Is the Fondo Network centralized or decentralized type of exchange? If it is centralized  then it is very cool!
The first article of the article we have said you.
: "Fondo Network is a Centralized Cryptocurrency Exchange "
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

seem your project miss a lot info.
where are your Facebook, twitter, slack...?
Please check back carefully. We have that my friend.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

And if the project fails to reach the soft cap? Will the value be refunded to the investors or will they burn the tokens and continue with the project?
Yes ! Of course we will they burn the token that fails to reach soft cap.
"AMOUNT OF TOKENS COULD NOT SELL
DURING THE ICO PERIOD W ILL BE BURN "
JamesWin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:33:27 AM

the purpose of the fondo project is to be a community port, are right ?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:35:27 AM

the purpose of the fondo project is to be a community port, are right ?

Yes ! We want to create community, and make money with them.
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

Any way to see markets/trade on a website instead of having to install a mobile app?
Mike Max

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:59:13 AM

When will your  desktop trading interface be released?
stanmum

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:22:36 AM

Very excited for this. The platform itself is excellent and really interested to see where this is headed!
oganes5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:29:32 AM

If I already participate in the first buy , can I join another one?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:34:49 AM

We are finishing it in q3 will complete you.
vladimireicy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:43:08 AM

I congratulate you on this great project. With many perspectives and a very promising future.
 now lets fly to the moon!
henry_ken

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

I congratulate you on this great project. With many perspectives and a very promising future.
 now lets fly to the moon!
To the moon my friends, good team and project!!
Tristan Hektor

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

This is a great project with a future real use, hold and enjoy the profits. It have a good team.
arina904

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:38:08 AM

Do they have pre sales??
anton4690

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

Do they have pre sales??

I don't see any information about pre sales.
pakejohn90

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

Centralized, I think.
mulerpox56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

Centralized, I think.

maybe both. lolx
dilgim360

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

Fondo will be list on fondo exchane Cheesy
arina904

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

They have update information. Check it again.
anton4690

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

Fondo will be list on fondo exchane Cheesy

That right, because fondo is project for exchane.
pakejohn90

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

no information for this.
mulerpox56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

When you launch your trading site I hope your charges are smaller than poloniex or bitrex. Goodluck Devs.

why's not is bitfinex or binace?
ladisla672

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

yes, all token will be burn if It's haven't sell.
stanisgu982

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

i don't understand your question.
stanisgu982

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

Fondo is taking way more money than it shows after transaction, that the trasnsaction fee is  so tiny.
While you are selling or buying both times it takes more than bidder??
jarme1901

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?
rodnina72

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

The competition forces the exchanges to find new methods of customer acquisition. Placement of large number of different coins is already mandatory requirement for the successful exchange. The zero trade commissions already began the distribution among the decentralized exchanges
aleksey32

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

They could add fiat to binance but it may be harder in terms of kyc requirements, I don't think they think of adding fiat.
sashai

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

It will be much better if we have that kind of exchange,much easier to convert cryptocurrency assets into fiat,this is how the world will see how powerful cryptocurrencies are,even those countries are starting to get into the cryptocurrency business.Few years from now most of the government will allow cryptocurrencies to be traded with the fiat directly.
egorzc72

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

The best thing that has happened to crypto in a long time is Binance. The way they have supported the community and thawed back any hacking attempts made on them, they have definitely won the trust of all traders using their platform. TBH this is the first time in my history of trading that I sleep peacefully even when my coins are on binance, thsi was not the case with bittrex and poloniex.
oganes5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

Are you giving it away for free or something lol?
vladimireicy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

Blockchain is developing strongly and is applied in many fields around the world.
Yeah, Crypto Exchange is very good in the next time.

I agree too
makaro

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:58:26 AM

Binance is one of most well known exchanges, has a good liquidity, has many coins and a very professional team... it's my favourite exchange... But i'll try FDC exchane Cheesy
makaro

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

Good idea+good team=Fondo Network project! Wonderful work!

Yes, great team.
makaro

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

Obviously binance is the best exchange in terms of volumes and you can be sure that your money is safe forkdelta is also a good choice but almost coins listed their are dumping
stanmum

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:21:14 AM

Of course in terms of popularity and big volume. FDC will be to top 10 biggest exchange but it depends also to the token you HODL most of the time not all token listed fast on FDC
oganes5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:24:02 AM

In most cases the best Exchange will be the one your coin is trading on, often that is your only choice. But given the 3 you have listed as the choices I would say that the best is probably  because it is likely to be the one that has the greatest trading volume so you are likely to get a better price.
vadimizh

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:24:55 AM

Base on what I read multiple times about a best exchange, most saying that bianace is the top.1 exchange amd I agree with that. It is hard to list a projec token in their site, you will nedd to met the standard so meaning all most coin ot token taht is being listed is well good projects. So the volume of trader is very high. Transaction is is in the middle,
vitaliy32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

You are comparing two DEX with a CEX.

Binance undoubtedly the best centralized exchange available in crypto market atm.
regarding DEX, I still prefer Etherdelta over anything, you find the real gems there.
Jivalitic123

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

If you are a trader you really want to use Binance, but for people that don't do much operations either Bancor or forkdelta or IDEX or Etherdelta are perfectly valid options.
TatinanicJi

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

For sure Binance. It's currently the best crypto-crypto exchange out there.
Grandencip10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

of course I prefer to use a place of exchange that has a very high trading volume because in trading places that have high volume you can get a lot of profits, for now the daily trading volume is always the most is binance.
Adiseshu

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

can someone assist me or give direction to me on how to create a wallet for this coin. i just got some from idex and dont know how to set this wallet up. thanks in advance
Humza Arain

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

Hello,
How many time I have to wait before receiving the new tokens after the swap?
Jivalitic123

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:20:11 AM

how much time do I have to make the swapping?
Vishy Jame

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:45:47 AM

When will ICO start?
Vishy Jame

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

When will ICO start?

would anybody answer me?
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:47:59 AM

When will ICO start?

would anybody answer me?
You can review previous posts. They will open this month.
JamesWin

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:37:47 AM

Do I need to swap my tokens if I bought them on Etherdelta?
Farhad Sazeeb

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

Sounds interesting. Will join your bounty!

What's bounty? I can't see it.
Junayet Sajib

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

how much time do I have to make the swapping?

what do you mean?
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

Did everyone apologize and thank pirate as unclescrooge told you to do yet?
Humza Arain

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

Did you make sure that everyone using your (stolen) platform has apologized to and thanked pirate yet?
Mike Max

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

The migration process is complete?
Adiseshu

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

Nice! let's see if you know what you're doing by answering this :
Did you guys change only the database schema or the code as well, and if you changed the code can you give a couple of examples of what you changed ?
Jacersa

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

Any rough time estimate on that?
Dexter Kohli

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:05:09 AM

so far there is no check to see if you have a position open the platform did consider your order a new order a workaround this is to use a small amount that will fit your balance 
Gunter Sach

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:06:41 AM

Wrong user, it's ok now Cheesy

Anyway, thanks for everyone for trying the platform. Unless the swap issue, everything seemed to run smoothly, orders are executed, positions are closed as they should.
Gunter Sach

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

Using chrome browser the right hand side menu is wrapped underneath the main panel. Its a pain to have to scroll down and it looks untidy. That said I welcome a margin trading platform for bitcoin and wish you the best of luck.
Vinay Attrey

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

Hi,

One hour seems indeed too much after some think. For the moment I'll go for 5 minutes for orders less than 10 BTC and no fees for bigger order or longer valid time.

We'll monitor the stats to see if we need to adjust that in the future.
Amrita Patel

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

Another thing though, not a big problem, but the radio button on the Credit Available table keeps defaulting back to 60 days. This occurs when the table refreshes. So if I select 1 day, and then the refresh occurs before I click the buy/sell button. I could inadvertently order a 60 day loan instead of the 1 day loan I wanted.
Visual Eagle

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

Ok, thanks guys. I very much appreciate you both taking the time to respond to my posts
Matthew Graham

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:19:20 AM

check ur emails, update on the way
Matthew Graham

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

Alright thanks.

What about setting up Stop/Limit to our orders ?
Erdnas

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

I'm a novice in trading, but you should work on the front-end design + the documentation for sure.

What I also suggest is to deduct the fees directly under the P/L after we place an order to see when we have to close for a profitable position.
Alex Franky

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

I have updated the FAQ to explain that currently, your orders are not posted on mtgox orderbook no matter the route (but limit orders still work as limit order in that it will only be executed at your set price or better).
Alex Franky

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

iteration on lending is on the way Smiley and there are more things planed for the lending feature
Skeye

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

Yeah. It's a pain to learn the hard way  Sad Thank you for helping me. I will continue trading more carefully now.

I hope my mistake help others using your platform.
Vishy James

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:43:55 AM

looks like a good idea...

Is there some kind of headroom worked in?
Tech Finder

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

Our main server has been upgraded for Bitfinex to be faster than ever. I hope that you'll notice the difference. To give you an idea of the new system, let's just say than when my dear associate saw the server order email, he says "Holy crap this will eat all the profits!". No it won't, but now you'll enjoy the speed
Tech Finder

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

if i want to margin buy,what show i do?
first go to the lending web,then borrow btc or usd cash(low rate)
Vishy James

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

Security question:
print BTC on paper means nobody can attack and got btc?
Tristan Hektor

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

After some discussion, and because in the team we all believe in free market, we'll never cap the interests rates.
Alex Franky

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

well you can see that is working for me now i will wait 30 min to so and test this again
Alex Franky

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

just saw the new code version, with various improvement all over the place.
Alex Franky

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

Server is down right now for me too.

Raphael indicated in one of his respnses, that the server couldn't restart yesterday due to a pending update
Matthew Graham

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

now each time the server gets rebooted or a update there will be a "WTF just happen" effect :/
Visual Eagle

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

Seems it was just restarted,
Its up and working for me again
Akiea Sendo

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

Looks like the server reset fixed both issues - site is up and email was sent.
Aditya Vikram

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

now what no more post ?  well i post for you Tongue
Amrita Patel

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

imho all happen because some ppl are "lazy" and dont want to reserve their loans before hand and  just take loans on the spot, and the result is economic/trading Darwinism
Mike Max

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

The market is dumping, I do not think ico will also be potential.
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

Pre-sale is going to start at 9 am on June 8, 2018. Let's get ready.
Humza Arain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:40:29 AM

How much ETH u guys prepare to invest for FDC?
Jivalitic123

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

yeah, All expectations paid off.
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:37:01 AM

Then only three days, I look forward to.
Dexter Kohli

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

Expectations finally come. we are 1 pm
Luvencianday

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:22:29 AM

can U.S citizen join the ICO?
KirkBlock1986

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

Hello, I just come to know about your project through bounty campaign and I must admit it is one of a kind project. This exchange is soon going to be one of the best exchange. The team also looks great. Best if luck for Ico
Vishy James

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:25:17 AM

What is the hardcap of this project sir and when the token sales start?
KirkBlock1986

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:30:44 AM

What is the hardcap of this project sir and when the token sales start?
Hard cap is 34000000$, the token sales start June 6th  2018.
Shakhuzabiv45

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

can U.S citizen join the ICO?
restricted US Citizen
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:34:33 AM

Saynunicorn

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:37:30 AM

It just sucks that they have recently announced they're not accepting US investors  Undecided
Khamutnae

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

It just sucks that they have recently announced they're not accepting US investors  Undecided
I think the reason is SEC.They have some hard rules that prevents US residents to invest in ICO.But those who knows how to get around with it,can still participate as there are many ways to do it
TausianMan

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

I worry about security problems from hackers. How could you prevent it?
olegbt

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you
arturxny

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:56:49 AM

What’s the circulation supply?
The supply will be exactly 200.000.000
pavelwul

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:00:22 AM

Please provide more information about the bounty program.   Huh
vasiliykes

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

How much was raised during the private sale and how much will be raised in the public sale? Thanks for any answer and good luck, Fondo
Yujin Tan

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

Is Fondo Network legal in all countries ?
Krish Naverma

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

Definitely gonna follow this project. Exchange based Coins, that was an excellent idea for Cryptocurrency
Not yet. Cryptocurrency is legal not in all countries.
JamesWin

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

Then only three days, I look forward to.
It is fascinating. we will buy fdc soon.
Matthew Graham

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

very interesting project. in particular, the figures for turnover are impressive. I am confident that there will not be a cease from the participants!
eah, we hope that we'll be at the top too!  Smiley
Vishy James

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

Good afternoon!  Tell me please.  How many people follow the development of your currency?   Acknowledgement.
dilgim360

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

Well It's 0.2 USD - 1 FDC
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

IN CrowSale, FDC's price is 0.4$. on Pre-sale only 0.2$.
Aditya Vikram

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

Exchange Referral program: Up to 70% trading fee (Pay by BTC/ETH). What mean?
jarme1901

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

Fondo Network is a UK-based blockchain ecosystem, consisting of a centralized trading platform, labs and launchpad for good ICO. Especially high security, low costs, high liquidity. Our trading exchange share 70% transaction fee for referrals and use 40% of all profits to burn coin.
 Smiley
Nowrid Ahsan

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:06:00 AM

Interesting project, thank you! What crypto you will accepted on pre-sale?
Vishy Jame

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

Interesting project, thank you! What crypto you will accepted on pre-sale?
They Accept BTC, ETH
Titanicold1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:09:10 AM

Are we expecting the beta to be a web app or mobile?
eduardka

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:17:17 AM

Is the leader position available ? i want to be their leader.
Ronald Bendtner

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:40:54 AM

I see all the comments. Is this very potential ? i feeling like this project kind of legit. Anyway, do i still have a chance to be their leader ?
Nakro

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:15:45 AM

Can FDC trade on other Exchange ? if so, it gonna be huge ?
Jacersa

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

The platform will provide novice investors with the opportunity to learn when they
traded using key technical indicators, large data, analytics, community strategies,
fundamental analysis and automatic trading bots.
Credible Zephyre

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

what should be emphasized in this project is the level of security, because security is a convenience for every user
Good luck
Adiseshu

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:15:48 AM

Interesting. So your exchange is already in development and will be open for public on January 1, 2019?
rodnina72

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

This project seems so nice and structured, but it is not receiving the appropriate outreach. Has the team in mind a bounty programme to promote and advertise the platform?
aleksey32

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

Tell me, how will I make a profit by becoming an investor in your project? Will there be any charges for the coin holders?
ruslanue

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

Tell me, how will I make a profit by becoming an investor in your project? Will there be any charges for the coin holders?
Investor !! I do not think you are an investor? The answer is all depends on the project, if the project succeeds (possible) if you are an investor, you will get more profit than your capital.
stanmum

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

Hi! Any news about when bounty start? Waiting only your signature bounty)
oganes5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

Too many exchanges are now being created. Without any competitive advantages, it will be almost impossible to break away into the leading positions
Jivalitic123

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:54:03 AM

I also believe in the success of this exchange, the main thing is that the project team successfully promoted the stock exchange to the masses! I'm sure that this ICO will collect enough funds to launch its platform! So I'm also waiting for the company's start of the bounty, and I'll support the project in the company of the signature, twitter and facebook!
I am looking forward to the reward program, and I believe this company will raise enough money to launch its own currency exchange! Be sure to participate in the Twitter and Facebook bounty programs that will be successful
Saynunicorn

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:20:27 AM

i saw there is many project for cryptocurrenncy exchange, but beaxy different from other projects. The project looks promising.
the difference that this project make superiority the other projects and makes them compete with other projects
i hope the project team work hard to make it happen, with all the facilities offered can be felt by everyone
Khamutnae

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:24:52 AM

i saw there is many project for cryptocurrenncy exchange, but beaxy different from other projects. The project looks promising.
it seems that once this project is interesting and deserves to be developed, hopefully for the future of this project will successfully achieve satisfactory results,
TausianMan

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

Good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?
olegbt

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

In my opinion, the platform doesn't seem like something that could revolutionize the market,so I still think it would be too early to say that Fondo is a great investment.
Scorpion Ghost

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

ICO still long hopefully the team will be more passion and vigorous in promoting this project and hopefully the team will prepare all cooked so that it can run smoothly and achieve success.
delaroked

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

Hello, Fondo Platform Smiley
On your thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3821952 - only 18580 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

I have perfect proposal to you for promotion your ICO(Project) and help with increasing amount of Investment
We are company which promote different projects on the Bitcointalk, Reddit, Telegram and etc.

We have next promotion plans on the Bitcointalk:
1) Your thread (ANN/Bounty/other) will be always at the top 24 hours per day.
Your project will be attract more attention from investors and bounty hunters.
This plan will not increase the number of post in your thread, but your thread will be always at the top.
2) Increasing the number of posts in thread.

We have the cheepest prices.

For more details write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

ALSO WE WILL PAY people who help us to find new custumers! We will give you 5% in ETH from project which will be attracted by you and order our service.

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work on your thread during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 08:29:23 AM by Fondo Platform

Cointelegraph post press:

Cryptocurrency Trends for 2018, Exchange-Based Tokens Will Take the Lead in Development

https://images.cointelegraph.com/images/725_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy9mODE0MGU5Mzg3MzdlYTkzNDc1NWZkY2JmODgyMDhiYS5qcGc=.jpg

The second half of 2018's Cryptocurrency market is quite bright with many new opportunities for investors, but there are certain risks stemming from strong regulatory interventions from many powerful nations of Blockchain and Crypto Coins, all the negative statement about Crypto from the well-known individuals and influential organizations, extreme fluctuations of the Altcoin.

1. Exchange based Coins will recover and developed steadily after the drop of the market.

After the drop of the market, the Exchange based Tokens has made steady progress despite being influenced more or less. Thanks to the advantage of re-sharing part of the Exchange or reducing transaction fees which investors can receive more profits without having to surf much. Thus, the application of Exchange based Coins of user demand is over 90% of the Altcoin in the market with promises that never become the truth

Like Huobi Token (HT) of Huobi Exchange or Binance Coin (BNB) of Binance Exchange. These Exchanges will use up to 20% of their profits to buy back their Tokens then either store or burn them. This is a great way to share profits to investors without being considered Security by SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission). This is also the most prominent policy, which apply by many Exchange based Coin in ensuring liquidity and sustainable growth. HT increased to 540% after 3 months of operation and BNB even reached a peak of 24,000% after 6 months of operation. Beside that,there are also Kucoin shares (KCS), Tokens of Kucoin Exchange. It acts as both: trading currencies and shares of the Exchange. Kucoin holders will receive from 50% of total transaction fee and will be entitled to a 30% discount on Bitcoin and other Altcoin trading fees. KCS also had an impressive growth rate of 4,545% after 2 months of operation.

These above evidences shows that the trend for the last half year of 2018 is Exchange based Coin. Although, there are times up and down, but Exchange based Coins listing prices often have several times higher than the released price. Growth is expected to be in line with the rise of Bitcoin in the second half of 2017. The most prominent and potential among the new Exchange-based Token is Fondo coin (FDC). The ICO price is $ 0.4 with the total supply capped at only 100 million Coins. Based on the raise up to 240 times of other Exchange-based Tokens. Growth potential of Fondo Coin in the future is extremely huge.

Fondo

2. Why does Fondo Coin have highly evaluated by experts?

ICO Fondo Coin only has a $ 34 million hard cap, but has its own Exchange which is not inferior to any major Exchange in the world that capitalized at between $ 300 million and $ 2500 million. Therefore, when it reaches the potential growth rate, value of Fondo Coin can increase by 10 to 70 times.

Fondo Coin holders will be free to trade between FDC and other Token. In addition, the Fondo Network Exchange will spend up to 40% of its profits to buy back FDC then burn off periodically to keep liquidity and increase FDC values. Trading on Fondo Coin, investors are well supported with the following features:

Continuously support new potential Coins, and examine on all Coins to support users with full information for a variety of options.
    Extremely swift and simple, thanks to the complete API. In order not to waste time on deposit or withdrawal, the FDC system will continually updates the transaction tracking system.
    You will always be assisted by the FDC team to solve issues quickly and professionally.
    Compatible with both new and advanced Coin traders because it integrates Technical analysis support tool for Coins trading with almost full of indicators ADX, RSI, MACD, BB, especially MFI Indicator of cash flow, OBV, etc.

The fact that the Fondo coin has risen as other Exchange base Crypto in the long term is obvious. There are two main reasons for the FDC to increase its value: the increase of FDC users amount on the Exchange due to their affiliate marketing policies and the use of Exchange’s profit to buy back FDC. This is the perfect option for investors who want to find a reliable product of long-term investment with high profit and low risk.

Fondo ICO will be on pre-sale and crowd-sale from June 8th, 2018 to August 8th, 2018 with different incentives for early buyers.

Interested investors can visit Fondo Coin's official website for more information.

Company name: Fondo Limited

Company site: https://fondo.network

Company email: marketing@fondo.network

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/cryptocurrency-trends-for-2018-exchange-based-tokens-will-take-the-lead-in-development
aleksey32

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

Really a very interesting project, are there any updates and news?
ruslanue

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

Trading cryptocurrencies with a highly secured supervision is indeed a great project. The mind of the person who is afraid to trade will be eased and will build a confident to trust this project. Great project.
antonks

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

This project had a good planning and a bright future in the exchanges because they will be negotiating to 7 trading sites and for sure they will be listed in many more in the coming months.
Surely several exchanges would choose this coin to trade in their exchange considering its usage. This project seems great and can really have some good profits ahead giving really good profits in some good time.
egorzc72

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

This project had a good planning and a bright future in the exchanges because they will be negotiating to 7 trading sites and for sure they will be listed in many more in the coming months.
Well, let's see how far this project can go. Some members here are not contented with the details posted in the OP. I think devs need to add more details on how this project will work.
We can say nothing at the future, maybe they will be listing before or after several months. But everyone will come to this project if they have listing at any exchange asap
oganes5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

Another exchange. Nice  Grin
It's not just a exchange but Fondo is far better technology for the security of the exchanges. They also have many additional features and it has got great marketing team to make this project grow in the social media for gaining more and more supporters and investors to make this great concept a great success in the future.
Matthew Graham

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

Aditya Vikram

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

For a regular user, it's better to use a platform without any requirement of identity or address verification which is the case with binance for a high volume trade. So it's still better to use forkDelta/etherdelta for less requirements but this not include tokens not developped in the top of ethereum.
Amrita Patel

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

The competition forces the exchanges to find new methods of customer acquisition. Placement of large number of different coins is already mandatory requirement for the successful exchange. The zero trade commissions already began the distribution among the decentralized exchanges
wetlight

Activity: 143

When the internet first started no one believed it

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

Another project pre-alpha that will take many months to bring results. I just don't understand why so many fake great reviews here! Are this all so people may rank up? Sad to see that Bitcointalk is becoming something that never evolved, a dinosaur
!

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
rodnina72

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of exchange  comparing it to the traditional option?
ruslanue

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:15:55 AM

How can I buy the tokens of your project after ICO?
sashai

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?
antonks

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
vadimizh

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:52:08 AM

What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?
vladimireicy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

Where the team news/answers?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:38 AM

The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?
In presale, you have to buy at least 0.5 ETH or 0.05 BTC.
In crowdsale, you have to buy at leaset 0.1ETH or o.01 BTC
Titanicold1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

I think this project is very cool, beautiful logo and very interesting idea concept. As well as teams who are experts in their fields. Look forward to the success of this project.
I just do not think it's enough to make this project a success. what is needed is how this project lures investors to join the project.
Luvencianday

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

Hackers are rampant nowadays. So, the Fondo could answer to that problem for allowing to have secure and protected sensitive data stored in the platform. This would really gives the assurance to the investors that everything they invest is surely secure and will return to them into profitable one.
Shakhuzabiv45

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Fondo platform is so good to have,  it is secure,  the transactions is quick and easy.  It gives you share to whatever they gain or shall we say it is profitable. We all know that nowadays the main problems of having an account online is being hacked,  so best thing to use is the decoin because in their platform they make sure the safetiness of your data or investment. It really helps a lot to stop hesitations to whatever will happen.
TausianMan

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:34:30 AM

This project will have a rather difficult way because it will meet strong competitors on its way,but I hope that they will cope
if the project can understand the current situation and they are preparing different concepts from others, I think this project will be able to compete the same as the others.
olegbt

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

Is this project going to be profitable for the users too? And also can a user earn some coins here which would be of huge profits ahead? I would like to knowmore about the project to get some good updates for it.
arturxny

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

This project will have a rather difficult way because it will meet strong competitors on its way,but I hope that they will cope
Having a competition ahead can be beneficial for this project, as the team working behind it will really do a great job in improving and making it unique than the others. Coping up with the difficulty is one of the thing that the project will prove in it's launch.
yaroslavjw

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Having a competition ahead can be beneficial for this project, as the team working behind it will really do a great job in improving and making it unique than the others. Coping up with the difficulty is one of the thing that the project will prove in it's launch.
Competitive is not the problem. As we know, more competitive market is meaning profitable market. And Fondocoin only need to follow their target and make as much efforts as possible, improve their platform - they will get successful.
nikolayhlva

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

If people will find this project interesting and essential for the better growth of the crypto currency community, then more investors will be more glad to engage here in the Fondocoin project. I will be looking forward for this opportunity and hopefully this project will be able to kick all its competitors, and shows us the great ahead of them from other projects here in the crypto community.
t has too many competitors and too few actual supporters to kick the competition. It'll probably just EXIST and that's if it doesnt die developmentwise
dimafnol

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

I really believe in this project that it will justify itself, because the idea is simply excellent and I think that the developers will cope.
lets hope so everyone like profit sharing system or platforms the issue is that most dont stay long enough but hopefully with their feature they might cross the border
pyotrjm

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

I really believe in this project that it will justify itself, because the idea is simply excellent and I think that the developers will cope.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. This project is based on great idea and it has scope in future. So making an investment here gives you great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit.
eduardka

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. This project is based on great idea and it has scope in future. So making an investment here gives you great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit.
You are right!  With this project it gives a great opportunity not only in investment but also it is profitable which makes people find interest about it. Its platform is quite impressive because of its peer to peer exchange ideas.
vasiliykes

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:05:51 AM

You are right!  With this project it gives a great opportunity not only in investment but also it is profitable which makes people find interest about it. Its platform is quite impressive because of its peer to peer exchange ideas.
As they are connected with the secured block chain platform which had a huge reputation in our advanced technology we are living we can trust the project as it had a good potential.
Ronald Bendtner

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

As they are connected with the secured block chain platform which had a huge reputation in our advanced technology we are living we can trust the project as it had a good potential.
yes surely we can trust this platform as it really is potential to have great profits ahead and also thats why most of the good investors have invested into this project for their betterment.
Scorpion Ghost

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

Do you have any bounty program?
Vishy James

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

I like everything, both the team and the idea of the project, but I do not like how the team promotes the project on the Internet. I think only the video is not good enough.

A very good move and I think if the advertisement is good, then the team is waiting for success. But I see a few signatory companies on the site, and this is very effective advertising.
Alex Franky

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

Have any updates about Fondo ICO progress? I see they have google ads when searching at google. Well, so google not ban ICO ads?
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

Saynunicorn

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

I think the reason is SEC.They have some hard rules that prevents US residents to invest in ICO.But those who knows how to get around with it,can still participate as there are many ways to do it
Khamutnae

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Hi Fondo team. I read your white paper, its so interesting and have perfect idea. But i can not find your smart contract. Plz! Show me where i can find your code?
Bitcoinlaederr

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

Hi Fondo team. I read your white paper, its so interesting and have perfect idea. But i can not find your smart contract. Plz! Show me where i can find your code?
Smart Contract: 0x2517e1733829b34ce4ae3b09a5d2127bd68cb5c6
arturxny

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

Can you provide the link of your white paper?
https://www.fondo.network/fdc-whitepaper.pdf
Ronald Bendtner

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

Hi. What's you smart contract address for ethereum so I can check thee code and transactions?
Nakro

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:34:23 AM

Hi. What's you smart contract address for ethereum so I can check thee code and transactions?
Smart Contract: 0x2517e1733829b34ce4ae3b09a5d2127bd68cb5c6
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:35:21 AM

What are you doing? do not see the project?
Mike Max

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:36:48 AM

I bought, but advertising with my friends is not, because you are not really famous.
stanmum

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

I have registered but have not bought yet because I still feel worried about the development.
Reyfr

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

Another interesting project will be started.
So what will the concrete concept of the project?
Has you get the actual date for the starting of the project?
Adiseshu

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

I also registered new transfer of 0.5 eth into it. But have not seen fdc about.  Cry Cry Cry
Erdnas

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

Oooops! A new trading platform.
You must be so lazy to read and research about their project. Problem with people is they want spoon feeding all the time. If you are intersted then you got to find out no?
Matthew Graham

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

The project’s team has made a considerable achievement to guarantee XBrick compliance with the whole set of actual juridical regulations, and it has also developed a state-of-the-art, remarkable ID authentication scheme designed to resist money-laundering procedures.
Visual Eagle

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

Who knows if these informations are kept private by Fondo.
Aditya Vikram

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

This is a require thing we need to do a whitelist before contributing in ICO, and by the way.
The U.S SEC change the name ICO to a Security Token offering or what we call STO. Just to inform everyone.
Amrita Patel

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

I'm interested with this referral feature of Fondo. How many coins will I get for every referral I make?
Gunter Sach

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

On KYC, this seems to be the trend for most companies to validate costumers info and add more security to them. I think these KYC was developed as an answer to the high cases of Identity theft mostly on credit cards.
Dexter Kohli

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:05:09 AM

I also think the current whitepaper is enough. It represents the company and their platform well enough as of now. All their plans are there. All the advantages of choosing them over other exchanges are there. The reason to buy their coin is there.
Jacersa

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

Interested exchange.

Hi! Maybe you meant "Interesting Exchange"?

And indeed, Fondo is interesting ... why? Imagine with all the existing crypto exchanges around, how could be XBrick be set apart from the rest? That's your first point of interest.
Jivalitic123

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

Many major national articles we post about you. This is true ?
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

Many major national articles we post about you. This is true ?
I also see them on cointelegraph.
Dexter Kohli

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

4. Token Sale
Pre-sale from June 8, 2018 to July 7, 2018
Crowdsale from July 8, 2018 to August 8, 2018
- Accepted Currency: BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT
Good !
JamesWin

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

4. Token Sale
Good !

You bought, I bought $ 200 yesterday.
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:08:19 AM

4. Token Sale
Good !

You bought, I bought $ 200 yesterday.
You are so rich. I have not seen the potential from this ico.
stanmum

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

A new, potential project, but not much different with many other projects. You should do something new.
I have shared thoughts with you.
oganes5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

Fondo Network is a UK-based blockchain ecosystem, consisting of a centralized trading platform, labs and launchpad for good ICO. Especially high security, low costs, high liquidity. Our trading exchange share 70% transaction fee for referrals and use 40% of all profits to burn coin.
This will be your chance.
vladimireicy

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

3. Referral Programs for Leader.[/b][/color]
ICO Referral program: Up to 12% (Pay by FDC)
Lv1: 6.0%
Lv2: 3.0%
Lv3: 1.5%
Lv4: 1.0%
Lv5: 0.5%

I like it
henry_ken

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

Another interesting project will be started.
So what will the concrete concept of the project?
Has you get the actual date for the starting of the project?
Before you ask questions, read them carefully and read what they write.
ruslanue

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

When will the pay-as-you-go program start?
Adiseshu

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:49:38 AM

Good project, but wait for no new news.  Angry Angry
makaro

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

Fondo Network = SE-ICO + Exchange.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/18/seico-comprehensive-upgrade-ico-market-volatility-time/
Aditya Vikram

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

ICO 3.0. It 's interesting.
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

Why Fondo Coin is appreciated by experts?
ICO Fondo Coin has only $ 34 million in initial capital, but has its own trading floor that is no less than any major trading floor in the world with capital from $ 300 million to $ 2500 million. So, when it reaches the potential growth rate, the value of Fondo Coin can increase 10 to 70 times.

Holders of Fondo will be free of charge FDC transactions and some other tokens. In addition, the Fondo Network Exchange will spend up to 40% of its profits to buy the FDC and then cancel it periodically to maintain liquidity and increase the value of the FDC. Trading on Fondo Coin, the investor is well supported with the following features:

Continuously supports the new potential coin and coin analyzer to support fully informed users for a variety of options on coin.
Matthew Graham

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:32:30 AM

Why Fondo Coin is appreciated by experts?
ICO Fondo Coin has only $ 34 million in initial capital, but has its own trading floor that is no less than any major trading floor in the world with capital from $ 300 million to $ 2500 million. So, when it reaches the potential growth rate, the value of Fondo Coin can increase 10 to 70 times.

Holders of Fondo will be free of charge FDC transactions and some other tokens. In addition, the Fondo Network Exchange will spend up to 40% of its profits to buy the FDC and then cancel it periodically to maintain liquidity and increase the value of the FDC. Trading on Fondo Coin, the investor is well supported with the following features:

Continuously supports the new potential coin and coin analyzer to support fully informed users for a variety of options on coin.

Where does this information come from?
Pls Link?
KirkBlock1986

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

SE-ICO: very strange and curious
  Huh Huh
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

Do you have any bounty campaigns? Or are you planning to hold one? I'll be interested in participating in it.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Reyfr

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

How long do I have to wait for your coin, when I deposit ethereum ?
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

Where is Demo exchange?
pakejohn90

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

Where is Demo exchange?

I can't see it.
aleksey32

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

What mean the SE_ICO?
 Huh Huh
Alex Franky

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

Have you asked for KYC?
artyom908

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

Have you asked for KYC?

Yes. they have. We want a cryptocurrency trading platform with big volume.
arina904

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

We need a trading floor with many outstanding features. Hope you can do that.
egorzc72

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

Have you asked for KYC?

Yes. they have. We want a cryptocurrency trading platform with big volume.

Coinbene: $1,5B in yesterday.  Cool Cool Cool 
Krish Naverma

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

[Airdrop] Fondo Coin (FDC), an Exchange-based Token like Binance is ICO now.
FDC is the world's first SE-ICO for lost traders. Opportunity to multiply your money 10 times.
Register now to get 30 FDC Airdrop (12$). Only for first 2000 initial accounts.
https://fondo.network/auth/register?referral=ZWLBuZPo
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
ChristopherHolan

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

Do you have the Airdrop program?
I have seen at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4558228.msg41060876#msg41060876

Tech Finder

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

How do to recevied FDC bounthy from Airdrop?
Nakro

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

How to receive Airdrop bounty:
Airdrop program only for first 2000 initial accounts and will start at 8 am UTC on June 29, 2018.

Step 1: Visit https://fondo.network and sign up for an account.
Step 2: On the Airdrop Content menu, copy and share the social content in it in your native language (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Kakao, Weibo, etc). We have multilingual support on the website or you can rewrite it on your own idea.
Step 3: Paste the social media link that you introduced about Fondo Coin in the space below the article shared. For example: https: // facebook / groups / 1234. We will check and verify.
Step 4: Join Telegram and follow Twitter of Fondo Network.
Tech Finder

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

Airdrop program only for first 2000 initial accounts and will start at 8 am UTC on June 29, 2018.

Step 2: On the Airdrop Content menu, copy and share the social content in it in your native language (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Kakao, Weibo, etc). We have multilingual support on the website or you can rewrite it on your own idea.
Step 3: Paste the social media link that you introduced about Fondo Coin in the space below the article shared. For example: https: // facebook / groups / 1234. We will check and verify.

Yes. How long is FDC display on wallet? . Thank you so much.
Yujin Tan

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

When after, you do all step. FDC is on Balance wallet.
Tech Finder

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

When after, you do all step. FDC is on Balance wallet.

Oh yeah. thank u.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: