Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:36:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FDC - Token Sale] Fondo Trading Platform - The World's first SEICO.  (Read 28613 times)
vladimireicy

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

Where the team news/answers?
Fondo Platform (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:38 AM

The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?
In presale, you have to buy at least 0.5 ETH or 0.05 BTC.
In crowdsale, you have to buy at leaset 0.1ETH or o.01 BTC
Titanicold1

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

I think this project is very cool, beautiful logo and very interesting idea concept. As well as teams who are experts in their fields. Look forward to the success of this project.
I just do not think it's enough to make this project a success. what is needed is how this project lures investors to join the project.
Luvencianday

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

Hackers are rampant nowadays. So, the Fondo could answer to that problem for allowing to have secure and protected sensitive data stored in the platform. This would really gives the assurance to the investors that everything they invest is surely secure and will return to them into profitable one.
Shakhuzabiv45

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Fondo platform is so good to have,  it is secure,  the transactions is quick and easy.  It gives you share to whatever they gain or shall we say it is profitable. We all know that nowadays the main problems of having an account online is being hacked,  so best thing to use is the decoin because in their platform they make sure the safetiness of your data or investment. It really helps a lot to stop hesitations to whatever will happen.
TausianMan

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:34:30 AM

This project will have a rather difficult way because it will meet strong competitors on its way,but I hope that they will cope
if the project can understand the current situation and they are preparing different concepts from others, I think this project will be able to compete the same as the others.
olegbt

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

Is this project going to be profitable for the users too? And also can a user earn some coins here which would be of huge profits ahead? I would like to knowmore about the project to get some good updates for it.
arturxny

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

This project will have a rather difficult way because it will meet strong competitors on its way,but I hope that they will cope
Having a competition ahead can be beneficial for this project, as the team working behind it will really do a great job in improving and making it unique than the others. Coping up with the difficulty is one of the thing that the project will prove in it's launch.
yaroslavjw

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Having a competition ahead can be beneficial for this project, as the team working behind it will really do a great job in improving and making it unique than the others. Coping up with the difficulty is one of the thing that the project will prove in it's launch.
Competitive is not the problem. As we know, more competitive market is meaning profitable market. And Fondocoin only need to follow their target and make as much efforts as possible, improve their platform - they will get successful.
nikolayhlva

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

If people will find this project interesting and essential for the better growth of the crypto currency community, then more investors will be more glad to engage here in the Fondocoin project. I will be looking forward for this opportunity and hopefully this project will be able to kick all its competitors, and shows us the great ahead of them from other projects here in the crypto community.
t has too many competitors and too few actual supporters to kick the competition. It'll probably just EXIST and that's if it doesnt die developmentwise
dimafnol

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

I really believe in this project that it will justify itself, because the idea is simply excellent and I think that the developers will cope.
lets hope so everyone like profit sharing system or platforms the issue is that most dont stay long enough but hopefully with their feature they might cross the border
pyotrjm

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

I really believe in this project that it will justify itself, because the idea is simply excellent and I think that the developers will cope.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. This project is based on great idea and it has scope in future. So making an investment here gives you great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit.
eduardka

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. This project is based on great idea and it has scope in future. So making an investment here gives you great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit.
You are right!  With this project it gives a great opportunity not only in investment but also it is profitable which makes people find interest about it. Its platform is quite impressive because of its peer to peer exchange ideas.
vasiliykes

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:05:51 AM

You are right!  With this project it gives a great opportunity not only in investment but also it is profitable which makes people find interest about it. Its platform is quite impressive because of its peer to peer exchange ideas.
As they are connected with the secured block chain platform which had a huge reputation in our advanced technology we are living we can trust the project as it had a good potential.
Ronald Bendtner

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

As they are connected with the secured block chain platform which had a huge reputation in our advanced technology we are living we can trust the project as it had a good potential.
yes surely we can trust this platform as it really is potential to have great profits ahead and also thats why most of the good investors have invested into this project for their betterment.
Scorpion Ghost

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

Do you have any bounty program?
Vishy James

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

I like everything, both the team and the idea of the project, but I do not like how the team promotes the project on the Internet. I think only the video is not good enough.

A very good move and I think if the advertisement is good, then the team is waiting for success. But I see a few signatory companies on the site, and this is very effective advertising.
Alex Franky

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

Have any updates about Fondo ICO progress? I see they have google ads when searching at google. Well, so google not ban ICO ads?
Koarpeniwu

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

It just sucks that they have recently announced they're not accepting US investors  Undecided
Saynunicorn

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

It just sucks that they have recently announced they're not accepting US investors  Undecided
I think the reason is SEC.They have some hard rules that prevents US residents to invest in ICO.But those who knows how to get around with it,can still participate as there are many ways to do it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: