Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FDC - Token Sale] Fondo Trading Platform - The World's first SEICO.  (Read 28613 times)
Saynunicorn

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Exchange's project,  What is your reason,
For us to invest in your project, now many are new projects about exchangers??  Huh
olegbt

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

FDC is a Centralized Cryptocurrency Exchange that allows:

Investors:
- Easy to trade top Coins in Cryptocurrency market with safe, fast and cost saving way.
- Access to potential projects still in the ICO phase with the FDC's ICO Market interface. The token of the project will be traded right on the FDC Exchange after the ICO period.
- Easy trading, asset management with professional trading interfaces and scientific asset management interface.

ICO projects:
- Use FDC's ICO Market as a channel for fundraising. All functions for the project token sale are prepared by the FDC exchange. Your job is to use it for fundraising purposes.
- Tokens after ICO phase will be officially listed. Help the tokens get instant liquidity and reach out to more investors..

Investors of the projects can be clearer and safer in the investment process of their projects. Selected projects are carefully scrutinized, as well as in-depth evaluation by qualified analysts before being listed on the FDC Exchange. Therefore, the rate of profit for investors when joining the FDC is guaranteed.

I like the idea to FDC's ICO Market!
Good luck!
Yujin Tan

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

Investors:
- Easy to trade top Coins in Cryptocurrency market with safe, fast and cost saving way.
- Access to potential projects still in the ICO phase with the FDC's ICO Market interface. The token of the project will be traded right on the FDC Exchange after the ICO period.
- Easy trading, asset management with professional trading interfaces and scientific asset management interface.

ICO projects:
- Use FDC's ICO Market as a channel for fundraising. All functions for the project token sale are prepared by the FDC exchange. Your job is to use it for fundraising purposes.
- Tokens after ICO phase will be officially listed. Help the tokens get instant liquidity and reach out to more investors..

Investors of the projects can be clearer and safer in the investment process of their projects. Selected projects are carefully scrutinized, as well as in-depth evaluation by qualified analysts before being listed on the FDC Exchange. Therefore, the rate of profit for investors when joining the FDC is guaranteed.

Good to see something new coming. Good Luck
Scorpion Ghost

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

I think this is a new platform i have never see this before hope this token will be success
Nakro

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

This project will surely boom. All in one platform. If this one is launch early this year, it might be considered one of the best projects of 2017. Best of luck!
Ronald Bendtner

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

Investors:

ICO projects:

That is very promising platform. Not only exchange, it have ICO Market. Great Idea!
henry_ken

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:53:03 AM

Can you say more about this project ?

Please check our white papers and Q&A in order to know more about the project. Thank you.
I have seen, and I love it. I already registered.
Thank you !
IvanBitcoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:14:09 AM

Back an exchange coin. potential. But no time out coin?
Koarpeniwu

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

Back an exchange coin. potential. But no time out coin?

This is just a beginner's project. Not really perfect.
Fondo Platform (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

How to buy FDC Token?

Please check more on our website or our social media.
Adiseshu

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

I see the lending what is it? FDC is a coin exchange or lending?
henry_ken

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

What exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
Koarpeniwu

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

Are there any partnership and collaboration with other companies?
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

This coin has a good idea, I will invest, and wait for the opening day.

Please follow our social network or my website to get newest update.
lucas2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:56:25 AM

Hope your exchange is not like binance, they have been attacked by hackers, and this is not the first time I know.

Go to The Moon !
oganes5

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:25:34 AM

How do I join, and buy coin?
vasiliykes

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

Multi-currency support: BTC, ETH, ETH, BCH, XVG, ADA...
Jimmy Wong

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:11 AM

I will investing  1ETH in the project and has a lots of potential and could be as big as binance. Great project!
Fondo Platform (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:06:15 AM

Has this coin registered to any exchanger?
If there is, what exchanger are they?

You can subscribe to our website to get news and our update about project.
vladimireicy

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

This project is very interesting with all the information contained in the thread, but I do not see any concept that will make this project better from other crypto
 I still have not seen the difference point of this project with other project. hopefully this project runs smoothly be success.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: