Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting a decent sized loan - Backed by ID Scan, Facebook, Signed Contract  (Read 1077 times)
ThyDude (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 10:10:25 PM

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to the BTC scene, but I plan to be around for a while.

I'm on probation for Criminal Damage to Property, and my restitution date is coming up in a week here, and if it is not paid, I will be arrested and revocated of my probation, forcing me to sit in jail for a year.

What I'm asking for is a loan of 30 BTC, so I can cash these out for roughly $300, and with my $200 paycheck, I should be able to pay off my restitution completely by the August 25th due-date.

I realize I'm a new member here, but I am willing to provide you anything to ensure you will receive your money back. I'm talking Drivers License scan, pictures of my house, car, license plate, facebook page, etc etc. Anything else you can think of short of my social security number can also be arranged.

I have already had my date on this extended, and the courts are simply not willing to do anything else to help me out.

I realize I got myself into this position, but I'm asking for your help.

So, if you got into the BTC game early, or you're mining and making alot of BTC, and are willing to help me out, please get in contact with me. I work roughly 25 hours a week, and I have been paying as much as I can on this, as well as paying bills and whatnot. I haven't even gone out to dinner in the past year as all my money goes to bills or this situation.

I'd be willing to pay back with a hefty amount of interest, but as the interest goes up, my time needed to pay back will go up as well.

Montly, I make around $800-$850, and after bills, each month I'm left with anywhere from $150-$250.

So, the loan could be repaid in full with interest in 2 months tops. I can pay all together in 2 months, or I could pay in installments of $50/week.

Someone, anyone, please help me!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captainteemo

Activity: 143
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 10:33:05 PM

Do you need the loan all at once? I can probably loan you partially of that, I don't need scans, it's always nice to see an excon being rehabilitated as opposeed to thrown in the for-profit prison system.

Do you mine or are you part of a pool? Can you repay in BTC instead of that USD crap?
ThyDude (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 10:40:41 PM

My rig is nowhere near worth mining with.

I wouldn't necessarily need the whole loan from a single person all at once, but I do need the whole sum of the money. $300 is on the low end, and I am already planning to have to borrow ~$100 from my mother to get the whole thing paid off.

I can pay back with BTC yes, I will just convert the USD into BTC via WU/Tradehill or however the easiest way to do it would be.
ThyDude (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 11:32:51 PM

I'd just like to specify the only reason I put values in $USD is in case of a rise or fall of BTC prices, you aren't getting screwed if you loan to me.

Of course if somebody wanted cash back, I could pay with a giftcard or western union transfer or a direct bank wire or something with chase bank.
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 11:48:23 PM

Is using a credit card out of the question to help you through this situation?

ThyDude (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 11:58:01 PM

I'm 21 years old and I have slightly below no credit from when I was arrested and losing my apartment 2 months early, and having everything sent to collections.

I can't get a credit card, I have tried. If anybody knows of a way to get a credit card bypassing the credit checks, that'd be great too.

I can only qualify for the ones that you have to pre-pay the amount, and those are used for building credit.

Like I said, ANYTHING you request that is within reason, to ensure the security that you get paid back, I will provide.

I know it's strange that I'm here asking for bitcoins for this, but I have no idea where else to turn. I really have no physical assets to put up to anybody in my area for a loan, or a bank or anything, and my mother can't afford to do this, as she's been bailing me out of trouble this whole time, and the mortgage payment is more important. I can't blame her, as like I said, I created the situation. I know she'd help me if she could.

There has to be someone here willing to do this...

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 12:57:58 AM

Id be willing to help if my finances provided. I work for myself and it has been slow the last couple of weeks unfortunately. You can give blood probably 2x before your 25th deadline. Which would get you about 70$. Not much but every little bit helps I guess. Interested to see if someone here helps you out. That would definitely be pretty cool. "Bitcoin Communities Helping one another" Smiley

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

- Oscar Wilde
ThyDude (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 01:08:04 AM

I have tried to donate plasma but I have an anti-body in my blood from a surgery.

I'm not sure if that's what you meant by donating blood, but I don't believe you can get money for blood, just plasma.

I have ads up on craigslist to do odd-jobs like grass cutting and painting and shit too. I've been doing everything and this is basically my last hope.

I have faith that some wealthy folk here will sympathize and help me out, and I will reward them so much as my money becomes available.

Freedom is priceless.

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 01:11:27 AM

Yes plasma Smiley

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

- Oscar Wilde
ThyDude (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 04:51:15 AM

I can offer %50 interest over the coarse of 3 months if that changes anyone's point of view on the situation?

I'm literally begging you, anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: