Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello traders  (Read 982 times)
LegendzX (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

Some says that to be a trader is very risky, if it is really risky why there are still traders and more are becoming interested to be like this?  Anything that you can share and advice to a newbie like me is appreciated.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

Hey.
Personally, I wanted financial freedom, and so I began to study Forex trading 6 years ago.
I gave all my free time and money to him)
And he succeeded, but there were a lot of losses and disappointments!
I did not want to work for a stranger.
And I took a chance and quit my job.

And I do not regret it)

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

Crypto trading is promising high profit even we can make profit up to 100% amonth, and no others kind of investment offer this return except crypto trading, that why many more people interesting in to it , and try to make money from it. But become succesfully trader is not easy, should be through long proccess and patient to learn more thing to make better trading strategy. To become expert trading we should be learn about technical and fundamental analysis, and also psychology of trading.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

Crypto trading is promising high profit even we can make profit up to 100% amonth, and no others kind of investment offer this return except crypto trading, that why many more people interesting in to it , and try to make money from it. But become succesfully trader is not easy, should be through long proccess and patient to learn more thing to make better trading strategy. To become expert trading we should be learn about technical and fundamental analysis, and also psychology of trading.

There's no such thing as promising especially since we're dealing with a controversial and unregulated technology here. Trading cryptos is a high risk venture and you should never jump in the water with both feet.
shanewolff

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

Not some, anyone knows about trading will say it's risky, It's all about practice , quick decisions, and sometimes LUCK, If you're trying to be a good day trader that means a lot and lots of training, playing demo, getting confidence. Until you fee you're ready.

Main reason it's risky is you can start loosing small but trying to recover most people tend to keep getting bad decisions and finally lost everything, best thing when you lose few trades is STOP, relax, and get off your chair and go out a bit, and before start again play more demo and get confidence again.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

Some says that to be a trader is very risky, if it is really risky why there are still traders and more are becoming interested to be like this?  Anything that you can share and advice to a newbie like me is appreciated.
No risk No gain, If trading is said to be risky than it is profitable too. Initial trading for every trader is risky and difficult but once you enter in the market with a good experience and skills then trading will be like your addiction and passion.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

How to earn money in cryptocurrency all have the same level of risk. Investing has risks when you have a target prices then you will sell them, but the price goes down drastically so it should give you time to recover your losses, this is true for long term and short term investments.

Likewise with trading, I do not distinguish the level of risk between trading and investing in cryptocurrency because it has a same risk. If you are wrong to read the price direction then you will find a loss. And this will continue if you are not trying to get to know and understand how to trade in cryptocurrency, because which I feel is trading in cryptocurrency is very different from other trading places like forex.

But it would be another thing if you have the ability either investment or trading, the level of risk that you will face is 30% and 70% is you will get profit trading in cryptocurrency. The main factor to make money is your ability, your skill in overcome the field that will make your income place.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

Yes, crypto investments are risky as we can not predict when the price of any coin raise or fall. Crypto trading gives huge profits compare to any other trading, even if you invest less money and some time, you will get profits. that's the only reason many traders interested to adapt Crypto trading.

Understand the coin completely, Don't gets into FUD and sell coins, have your own strategy to sell your coins. start with fewer amounts of investments.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Buddy, in life there's nothing are not at risk, the level of risk you bet on will also affect your level of profit. Don't see that risk is a big problem make that risk is a living teacher. Trading will always give you an advantage if you dare.

Jeff333

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

To be trader is very risky and very profitable.
For beginners, trading is easy (bought, sold, profit). But with time the illusion of simplicity disappears.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

To be trader is very risky and very profitable.
For beginners, trading is easy (bought, sold, profit). But with time the illusion of simplicity disappears.

You are some-how right about the beginners and I think that is because of the euphoria of being a trader and the idea or expectation of making additional profit. So at this time, the beginner might be making some profit till the storm comes...  Grin
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

The higher the risk in trading crypto currency the higher the return on your investment and if you are new in crypto currency trading, I encourage you to learn the basic prerequisite of trading before you risk your money as there is high uncertainty in the crypro market. 
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

Well for me trading is a gamble yes as you said people say that it is a risk and they keep on trading.

Here I will keep simple and helpful.

1. They keep on trading because they learned from the mistakes

2. They create new ideas on how they will sell it amd buy it like me "I think" they see study how the movement goes.

3. Predictions and guessing is still in need despite if number one and 2. The right prediction for the right movement of the market value.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3843

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

There's risk because you're pretty much hoping that the prices move as you'd like it to move; but everything in general has risks anyway. Traders are trading simply because they probably know enough to make money(or are still learning to). Just as with other things, trading is a skill. To be better at that certain skill, you need to trade. You only need to control your risks so that you wouldn't lose huge percentages in a few trades.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Trading is a risky investment but peoples are always expecting short term profit so they are all investing in any platform. Actually expert traders are buying the best profitable investment so they know how to choose the best platform. My only advice is choose the promising platform and if you loose your investment again you should try then only survive in Crypto trading.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

Trading is risky and because of this nature you must learn every thing about trading before you start to trade. You learn strategy, trading plan and ready to be mentored. It is a risky business.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

No risk No gain, If trading is said to be risky than it is profitable too. Initial trading for every trader is risky and difficult but once you enter in the market with a good experience and skills then trading will be like your addiction and passion.
Yes, and the high level of volatility is the major risk. Nevertheless, there is no venture or investment that is not risky in its own way and that is why as a trader, we always need knowledge and more knowledge to always be able to pull it off even in the presence of those risks.

There is no trader that does not end up having losses, but knowledge will help you to know when to pull out and get back in again and when to also be knowledgeable enough to take profit. All these things cannot be done without you having some basic knowledge about trading.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

Become a trader is a good choice. In every work have risks, if someone said trading is very risky you can look every store or marketplace in your city. There are so many transactions between seller and buyer and sometimes they (seller) have no buyer or lost their money/things. So there is no reason to worry to be a trader.
I know, trading on crypto or forex are different than above. But, if you have money management you can minimize the risk.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

trading is risky but we need to maintain good trading strategy before getting into trading then only we can expect consistent returns and manageable profits as well
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

Learning how to trade is really profitable, some even quit their job to become a full time trader. You are right that it is risky, however, with just one successful trade, you can actually earn a lot of money and you can even chase some of your losses if you have lost some money in trading. Crypto market is volatile, that's what makes trading profitable and risky.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: