Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello traders  (Read 984 times)
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:16:40 AM

Some says that to be a trader is very risky, if it is really risky why there are still traders and more are becoming interested to be like this?  Anything that you can share and advice to a newbie like me is appreciated.

Risky if you don't have knowledge and skill to trade your token or altcoin, the reason why they want to trade because that the best way to double our money and grow, so if you know how to trade and read how the candlestick works will you win that games. Anyways, if you want become a trader make sure you gain more knowledge first before you put all your money to that kind of job.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:43:37 AM

Some says that to be a trader is very risky, if it is really risky why there are still traders and more are becoming interested to be like this?  Anything that you can share and advice to a newbie like me is appreciated.

Its because in life, not just simply in crypto,is in order to succeed you need to take risk. But I'm sure that everyone in trading is doing what we call calculated risk. For example, you need to put your entry and exit plan, so if they are satisfy then get out and take home the profits.

If you are going to start your journey just start with just a small capital and see how it goes for you. Play around the market read, read and read a lot of advise here. There are a tons of advise, just try to filter it out and see if it works on your end. Goodluck to you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:04:05 AM

Trading is often called risky because you can lose your money in no time this is if you do not know what you are doing. Many people make trading their bread and butter, famously specially in the movies professional traders seems that they do not care about money because they can make money very easily.

Now for tips before you start trading it is wise to know what you are doing, study what is Bitcoin or block chain technology. Study how trading works. Try to study how technical analysis works. Once you are done do not rush try to start first with a demo account. Once you get the hang of it then start trading for real.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

Where big risks there are big profits. And where the low risks there are very low profits. A reasonable investment portfolio should combine both of them
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

To become a trader is very risky and that do not mean people are not making money from it.  The high the risk the high the rewards if the market swing to your favour.  You should know that trading is a good profession and if you can spend time to know how to manage the risk in it the better for you. 
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

To become a trader is very risky and that do not mean people are not making money from it.  The high the risk the high the rewards if the market swing to your favour.  You should know that trading is a good profession and if you can spend time to know how to manage the risk in it the better for you. 

Well to be that efficient as a trader, experience is very essential. Losing is a part of it that we can't move on without and it's something where we can learn important lessons from. I wouldn't advice going full time on trading but a lot of people are making serious money from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

Hello newbie. How are you? Well speaking about how to start trading without having to loose anything in the course of trading require you to meet the eligibility to enter the market. First you need to know many things about the technology you want to invest and trade in. There should be no information gap. Second you should start with a minimum amount to gain practical experience in the market and know about the market phases and the method to modify your strategies accordingly. Once you are wise enough, you can enter big.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

Hey.
Personally, I wanted financial freedom, and so I began to study Forex trading 6 years ago.
I gave all my free time and money to him)
And he succeeded, but there were a lot of losses and disappointments!
I did not want to work for a stranger.
And I took a chance and quit my job.

And I do not regret it)
You got the point. There is absolutely no trader that can do it without learning, which is the mistake so many people always end up making.

Trading is definitely risky, but the only thing that can make you do well even in the presence of the huge risk is knowledge and the reason we keep stating the level of the risk is so that those who really want to trade will understand this before even considering it at all. Some don't listen and they go ahead without learning only to end up giving up the hard way.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

If there is no risk, you can't make money, there must be some risk, trading coins is very risky but that also depends on your actions in the market, and how much money from your wealth you invested in crypto.

mronezigger

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

It will be risky,if you don't have they knowledge of cryptosystem.
Also it will seem risky if you just jump into trading like a sack of floor without  tutorial,advice and watching professional on YouTube as they go about there trades .make trading a habit and it won't be risky.there is money in crypto trading.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

Crypto trading is promising high profit even we can make profit up to 100% amonth, and no others kind of investment offer this return except crypto trading, that why many more people interesting in to it , and try to make money from it. But become succesfully trader is not easy, should be through long proccess and patient to learn more thing to make better trading strategy. To become expert trading we should be learn about technical and fundamental analysis, and also psychology of trading.

There's no such thing as promising especially since we're dealing with a controversial and unregulated technology here. Trading cryptos is a high risk venture and you should never jump in the water with both feet.
Controversial, unregulated, high risk does not mean you can still not trade it and make a lot from it, but the idea of it all is to be able to know how to minimize those risk by knowing every quality decision to make at every certain point in time which you obviously will not be able to make if you are not vast in the knowledge of trading. I have seen so many people who just opted into trading with no knowledge and simply just ended up messing it all up. It is something that requires being careful but does not mean you cannot do well as a trader with the right skill and strategy.
Yes, I feel a lot of people including the OP are missing the point. For instance, driving a sport car at top speed on a busy road is risky, but that does not mean you cannot get to your destination is you are a pretty good driver who can handle sport cars.

Same applies with trading, the fact that it is risky does not mean you cannot trade it; all you just need to do is to learn how you can at least not end up crashed and burned in the process by knowing what you are doing. Those who have tried trading the cryptocurrency market without knowledge can pretty much attest to that.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Trading is really risky. I just trade the amount of money that dont affect my life.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

yes it is very risky but it is very profitable if you understand the science. you should really understand this first before you trade. this can make you go broke if you just play gambling but very profitable if you know the tips and tricks

usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

Do you know,I had brought new bike with the profit from trading.But to get that much profit,you have to keep your bitcoin  with patience.Patience is the only solution to get success in trading.Not only in trading,but also in your life you have to take some risk .Then only you will succeed.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

There is no easy way to get succeed if you want to make money then you need to take risks and it is not only for crypto it will be suitable for all fields.

Yes as you said being trader is risky but you can make more money in crypto trading than your day time job with much less effort but you can't earn money without any skills,you have to learn the basics of crypto trading to get profits for that you can start learning trading with less investments or some simulator tools which can help you to learn without any investment.
KenKaneki9x

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

Trading is a decisive activity, very different from your analysis and forecast so you will have to make a lot of mistakes just for the sake of finding the one that works best. and believe in it.
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

Being trader takes lot of experience and expertise. You should get experience in right kind of environment to understand the market dynamics and fluctuations. Otherwise, as a newbie, it would be difficult initially but off course nothing is impossible if you have desire to learn.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

Its risky for those who do not learn crypto trading properly and start crypto trading without experience better to learn crypto trading first and learn how to analyze the market before starting trading like this risk will become very less
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

yes maybe because it all has risks, and they dare to take risks, besides because many people who lose in trading, but trading is also very promising. we can get many benefits, quickly when trading. that's why a lot of people enter into trading cryptocurrency.
Trading is not at all an easy thing to do and that it needs you to have a bug heart to face all the challenges and the difficulties related to that of the trading. However, for the ones who really know how to deal the situation in a better way, trading is the most effective way of making money as it helps them in having some very good earning and that they are very much satisfied with their performances as well.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

I also have thoughts like what you have questioned here, a lot of people who say that trade is a big risk, but that there is more here, more and more people are trading, I know every trade must have risks that will make we lose, but for whatever the risk if we have the intention to do it, of course we will be ready with whatever risk we will get later.
It is not about the number of people who are trading; it is the number of people who are trading with great knowledge. In case you do not know, gambling is risky, and what a real professional trader is doing is an educated gambling with a lot of tools to make use of, analysis to do and quick decisions to make without any form of emotion.

All the above, those are not something easy to do, but things you need to minimize those risks and unless you are ready to learn how to do your best, you really do not want to put your hand in the shark's mouth.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: