Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello traders  (Read 982 times)
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

Some says that to be a trader is very risky, if it is really risky why there are still traders and more are becoming interested to be like this?  Anything that you can share and advice to a newbie like me is appreciated.
Trading is very risky and you should not go into it without adequate knowledge on how things work. I have been trying to make people understand that to make profits from this market is very easy if you know how to buy at the right time and sell at the right time too. If you are afraid of risk you are not going to make anything serious from this market but if you are not afraid you will makes money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

Some says that to be a trader is very risky, if it is really risky why there are still traders and more are becoming interested to be like this?  Anything that you can share and advice to a newbie like me is appreciated.

As you already knew that trading and investing in crypto currencies is very risky then as a new comer you should research more about crypto currencies using the power of the internet as a tool to avoid or to reduce the risk of possible losses in which better is to only invest what you can afford to lose while learning on how to become successful traders.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

Trading is simply a vehicle to generate cash flow just like a business but understanding the business of gambling can help you understand the business of trading.
Another wise man said that trading is the way to earn easy money with little effort. I agree with that and in my opinion, if you are a good trader, you would never face loss but only due to your bad decisions and sometimes market failure as well but actually bad decisions are the energy pills that pushes you forward and helps you rebuilt your decisions and plans. A good trader will always in the process of learning.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

Trading is simply a vehicle to generate cash flow just like a business but understanding the business of gambling can help you understand the business of trading.
Another wise man said that trading is the way to earn easy money with little effort. I agree with that and in my opinion, if you are a good trader, you would never face loss but only due to your bad decisions and sometimes market failure as well but actually bad decisions are the energy pills that pushes you forward and helps you rebuilt your decisions and plans. A good trader will always in the process of learning.
But, anyone who does not even want to accept the fact that trading is risky like the OP is implying should just go try it out first and then get back to us with their experience after a while. Practically people always feel that traders are simply doing something easy without knowing that it takes a lot of knowledge and years of experience to be able to make decision in a fluctuating market

For pro traders, trading is more like an educated gambling unless you want to be in the whales’ shoes. For someone who is just trying out trading and feels it is easy, I wonder how long they will trade without getting frustrated eventually.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mrclark

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:13:34 AM

In oder for ur to be successful we should gain knowledge. The magic question is how to eliminate the risk to taking prnfit on trading? everyone use to say trading has risk and they become afraid to start it. Long term trading are way too liked. Other opportunity like online gamaling. Of equal importance as the market depends upon many factors. We know that trading is very risky but if you have knowledge. Determine the different market situation.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

I think all the activities you do have risks and yes you are right trading has a very high risk but if you have the courage to do trading and have excellent trading skills and well you can get a lot of profits.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

Trading is no doubt a vehicle which can help you in having some good money at the end of the day but it is not at all an easy thing to run that vehicle and that it takes a lot of personal efforts to earn using this. There are so many things which you need to consider before even getting into it and that you must burn your midnight oil to make some better strategy which can then work in your favor.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

Trading is very interesting and more profit oriented, cause it is of more fun. Truelly there is risk in trading, but the risk can be minimized by setting a trade limit(ie setting the minimum to maximum you'll wish to trade). That is where you enjoy the ride of trading.
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

It is indeed, but to say, everything around is risly too. investing in any sphere of business or what not is risky, so what?
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Risk can be managed here and decreased while you are gaining knowladge and skill also experience in trading is very important
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

yes maybe because it all has risks, and they dare to take risks, besides because many people who lose in trading, but trading is also very promising. we can get many benefits, quickly when trading. that's why a lot of people enter into trading cryptocurrency.
Trading is not at all an easy thing to do and that it needs you to have a bug heart to face all the challenges and the difficulties related to that of the trading. However, for the ones who really know how to deal the situation in a better way, trading is the most effective way of making money as it helps them in having some very good earning and that they are very much satisfied with their performances as well.
The thing about trading is that you are going to have to be making a lot of quick decisions depending on the style of trader that you are anyway and most of the time, you really would not want to be making silly ones when it has to do with your funds. Now, there is no way anyone can seemingly do this without some level of knowledge about trading and this is the main reason why it is important to learn first so as to have a strategy and this is the only time you can get to make those right decisions as the case may be.
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

Maybe it is risky but they want it . but dont get it hard . you can trade easily if you know what is the best trade i know you know what are you doing but you are dout to do it
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

I trade today has not profits at all, the market price is now declining rapidly, if we trade now would have a lot of losses, if you want to trade wait for bitcoin market prices rise again.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

yes, many people do exist
who say it like that, but it's true, in doing any work that we can not do if we have the will and will to do it,I'm sure I can, just as we trade, maybe at first we got into the trade there is a bit of confusion and do not know how to do it, and we can make a mistake that causes us to lose trade, but if we always try to do it, I'm sure we will not always experience the same mistakes.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

They say the same thing about joining the military,  they say you can die and if you can die by joining the military,  why are people keep joining the Army!  Trading is very rewarding when you know exactly what you are doing.  There is no reason for you to be afraid to trade.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:00:33 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 02:03:50 PM by wxa7115

Yes Cryptocurrancy trading promises high earnings even we can generate profits up to 95% per month, and no other type of investment offers this return except the cryptocurrancy trade, that's why more and more people are interested in it, and try to make money from it.If you misread price direction then you will find the loss.And this will continue if you do not try to get to know and understand how to trade cryptocurrency, because what you feel is trading in cryptocurrency is very different from other trading places like forex.
You cannot get 95% earnings each month, you could get those earnings and maybe even more once in a  while but not in a consistent manner if you could pull off something like that you will become the richest person in the entire world after just a few years and that is not going to happen, however it is correct that the profits that we can get in this market are very difficult to replicate in some other market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:47:45 AM

Because even how risky trading is,still this is the most biggest profiteering area in this forum .your asking why there are still remaining traders and why theres still wanted to learn this,because they are not quitters and the more they loss is the more they get interested on this,

They say the same thing about joining the military,  they say you can die and if you can die by joining the military,  why are people keep joining the Army!  Trading is very rewarding when you know exactly what you are doing.  There is no reason for you to be afraid to trade.
Great example,and very connecting i am a frustraded military when i was young this is my dream but my parents didnt allow me to do so,thats why now here in trading i will not spend another time to surrender i will pursue my dream on here
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

Trading indeed risky but this way possible to make big profit in short times, and trading is more safe than gambling because there are some management of risk and money also trading plan to reduce that risk. Trading is one of the way to get financial freedom because promising high profit and by compound strategy possible to make amillion dollar in a few years.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:01:11 AM

Risk and danger will bring you big money. Any successful entrepreneur should have the courage to confront the high risk to bring in more money.
This is an important factor for turning a normal person into a great person. To become rich, we must take risks and take a different path from everyone.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:12:07 AM

The risk caused by a lack of understanding of the nature and workings of cryptocurrency (without adequate knowledge).
Despite the high risk, trading crypto is one way to gain fortune through its speculative nature, both corporate and individual. Admittedly or not, the fact that Bitcoin users have hit the world, both traders, investors and speculators. For them, bitcoin trade's very easy to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: