Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iOS7 wallet updated -- blockchain.info iOS wallet for iphone 5+ screens  (Read 2306 times)
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 05:00:36 PM

Hello Everyone,

Here is my contribution for the bitcoin community. I've updated the My-Wallet-iPhone for Blockchain.info. This version is made to take advantage of the 4' screens

https://github.com/blockchain/My-Wallet-iPhone

As you can see it's updated to take advantages of the big screens. I also simplified the interface to give maximum room for the important data.

For non jailbroken devices :

If you have an Apple developer account

you can download and compile the sources here :

https://github.com/yodarks/My-Wallet-iPhone/

If you don't have an Apple account
and you don't wish to have one
I have still some devices slots on my account, For some BTC, I can't send you a build just send me a PM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

jaminunit

Activity: 132
Merit: 14

Co-Founder of TheStandard.io & Vaultoro.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 08:49:46 PM

Nice one man! Would love a native ipad version to. Wink

I've been a Bitcoiner since 2010, and currently working on TheStandard.io, a next-generation stablecoin, and lending protocol.
The Standard Protocol Announcement thread
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 11:15:47 PM

iPad version  Cheesy ?

I was thinking of evolving this app more deeply if people are interested in it.
I was thinking of the iPad but I was not figuring people using their iPad to pay stuff on the go. What kind of use case are you thinking of ? What are other most wanted features ?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 03:53:16 AM

Sign message with private key
Import private key (including 22 char mini private key...not supported by the blockchain.info website)
Manage watch list addresses

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
greatwolf

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:52:14 AM

Can you upload a precompiled binary somewhere? Can this then be installed manually on a jailbroken iOS iphone?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: