Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 477 times)
Ratanol (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:51:51 PM

Just thought I'd drop a line a and say hi to all, for my first post.

Have a few ideas that you'll be seeing in the near future, not making a new coin btw, just in case you're worried about that (at least not yet anyway Wink).

Thoughts on current market:

I'm all in for the DOGE's now the price has bottomed out.
Just finished setting up a 6 GPU 290 rig, don't get the single lead molex powered risers, nearly had a fire (melted cables from one of the power supplies to an r9)... Be careful.

Like the idea of low power coins like (NXT), which require little power, as currently we're wasting resources and polluting the planet, potentially for financial gain. Not sure about the ethos behind the Genesis block being distributed to so few though. Hopefully, someone will come up with a better strategy for this in the near future.

Spk soon

xxx
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:35:53 PM

HI Ratanol, you are all in for the DOGE therefore you are broke Grin anyways we will be careful !
Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:29:28 PM

I am also very interested in NXT, because was very surprised when I saw that NXT currency rose for the last 4 days on the 4th position in terms of capitalization, surpassing even NameCoin! Shocked

But all my miners now employed in other currencies, so I just bought NXT for BTC.
If you want some, here the link to exchanger:

http://dgex.com/index.htm?4369

Merry X-mas!!!
Sberbank

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:21:56 PM

welcome
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 10:04:51 PM

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience of r9, As i suggest you if you are mining with 6 GPU why dont you try the best one which gives you huge profit with less difficulty, latterly whatever coin you are interested in holding you could go for that mean you could change your mined coin to your interested coin anytime at any platform.

infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:15:25 PM

@Ratanol In fact you DOGE mine and it's interesting because they are easy to mine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: