Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Nano Fury Bitfury USB ASIC 2.4 Gh/s For sale  (Read 1175 times)
itsrealfast (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 06:19:46 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 07:48:13 AM by itsrealfast

In hand, Ships Same or next day. Free Priority US Shipping - Signature will be required. Within the USA

This is a professionally custom designed and built USB ASIC Bitcoin Miner using a bitfury chip and based on the Nano Fury design. This is a fully functional design that was being prepared for a large production, but bitfury chips have suddenly become hard to come by.

These miners are about the size of a Block Erupter, but hash as fast as red or blue fury (or faster). This one has run better for me than any of the other furies I had. The do run a little hotter, so make sure to give it a minute to cool down after hashing before touching it if you are not using a fan to cool it. You may experience some hardware failure if you try to run it on an unpowered hub. It should be plugged directly into your computer or used on a quality powered hub.

This unit has been tasted running at a stable 2.4 Gh/s for more than 72 hours straight. You will receive one of the units pictured, the screenshot is of it hashing on BFG miner. Accepting BTC or Paypal

This device does come with support and warranty. I will help you get it hashing, if you have any experience running Red or Blue Furies, even Block Erupters, this will be an easy setup. I should just need to send you a command line for a batch file.

You will have 30 days to return a defective unit. If defective returns are tested and found to be working unit will be shipped back at buyer expense.

If you have any questions, please contact me prior to purchase.

International Orders - Please contact me for shipping quote

Price 230

http://s18.postimg.org/q2hr3opit/20131223_114704.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: