Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if this happened?  (Read 549 times)
Eddyc

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

Hi all

What if this happened?  In this year

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

* At this moment 1 viu = <0.01$ & 1 universa  = 0.018$

A dream is never too much, but with my sincere apologies, i believe that this is difficult to happen not affirming the impossible. Thus, for these tokens to reach $ 1, a large amount of investors or a large amount of money is required. In short, these projects have to be extremely necessary or supported by strong hands and with that in mind the best way, is to have feet on the ground.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

I have to laugh and jump this discussion but I must say something before leaving though. These two coins have very high supply number and not that famous in market. I don’t think that would happen any moment from now.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

Hi all

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

for the altcoins you have discussed, they have both a huge supply which will be so hard for them to even reach the price of $1, but crypto is really unpredictable, we all dont know what will gonna happen. so if you believe or you hope that this will happen, then Im not in any place to stop you for believing.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

Hi all

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

Honestly for me it's a dream lol.
The supply of universa and viu are very high and I don't think it's possible. Well if that happen there's people are becoming rich  Smiley
I think this might happen, from the coin it could reach $ 1 depending on Vision - Mission and performance of the coin owner team.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

From my perspective i think this coin is not compete with bitcoi. Bitcoin is far ahead from this coin. People don’t buy these types of new coin.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

I heard about universa but he thing is it’s not like bitcoin where bit coin have more transaction against every coin they are telling they have less transaction fee but not like bitcoin ,bitcoin transaction fees are very low amount where as we can buy limitless trading and we can apply this coin in various sector in the world.
jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

If this really happen then people will become rich but question is will it be happened? We don't think that these coins are promising. They can stroll in a restricted range. And after that somebody uncommonly expands the cost and offers a great deal of coins for eternity. So as a rule it generally happens. Now a day when the price of bitcoin is not rising so how can we believe that other will rise so up? Moreover unrealistic dream can be harmful. There is a less chance of win but high chance of losing.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

Hi all

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

I've heard a lot about the token - universa. And I doubt that in the future this coin could grow so much. So if there are such prices, then you can really get rich, but I think that this can happen only when the crypto market is multiplying.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

Hi all

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

I do not understand what you mean, that can happen or not, no organization claims to increase or decrease! You can look forward to or wait!
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Hi all

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

you should look for altcoin or other token that is more visible potential, Hydro Protocol for example. try to reduce the monitoring on the coin / tokens that are less interested because there is also no volume

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

I hope your dreams come true. I have such dreams but it never happened  Smiley
Crypto currency always has a potential and any one can rise at any time.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

I do not have a viu and do not really follow every development. because I think there are many more options that are more likely to make a profit. I prefer the top altcoin is more potential to bring profits, especially if in the trade such as selling and buying.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

I think the coin you mentioned has a huge supply so it will be difficult for them to touch $ 1. but if it really happens of course you will be rich, but I do not think that would be possible.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

I dont know about viu, but very hope for Universa)))I think that universa wiil be cost much more, because of mainnet, and when it will run it  will be possible,and about a two years universa will be 10$, it is only needs patience.
Deji87

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Hi all

What if this happened?  In this year

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

* At this moment 1 viu = <0.01$ & 1 universa  = 0.018$

If this happens then we'd be seeing a new league of young whales. But what would move the market price to that value? Who would be buying a coin that has as much as over a  billion total supply for a dollar?
climaxcrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

lol this wont happen i guess haha. because these are not that well known and people's favorite enough. this is what i think.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

I think this is not the right section for this topic you may move this into speculation section.

Well, even me I don't know more about these two coins then how could it be it is become famous and well known to people and have many investors. I admitted into my self it is hard to predict cryptocurrency so as of now I saw a little potential into these coins maybe it is profitable near in the future about a year. Grin Grin

You can stick to their telegram and find updates then you will know if these coins is have a good potential.

Kenevaran

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

A lot of things can happen, and a lot of things can not happen. Some investments will bring profit and some loss.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

Hi all

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

i don't believe much that these coins will go up like that, but there is always possible especially if bitcoin go up like 20-50K USD each.
it will affect the price of them.
but if you have much of those token like more than a million then you can be a millionaire once it hit a dollar.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

Universa is a very promising coin and project.. I partecipated in ICO and bounty and I'm holding the coins hoping it will have a big rise before 2019....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: