Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if this happened?  (Read 549 times)
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

Hi all

What if this happened?  In this year

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

* At this moment 1 viu = <0.01$ & 1 universa  = 0.018$

It's a joke ... right?  Grin according their total supply, do you have calculate how many marketcap if price become $1? It's impossible and I don't think VIU is a good investment tokens

Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

Many will get rich if this happens but I think it will tale some time and so much effort from the team and its community. Mathematically, it is quite hard to believe it will reach $ however, anything is possible.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:34:54 AM

Lol. To me, it's next to impossible. If this really happened, it would have been great But those high supply coins tend to have low potential. So no, sadly this wont be ever happening.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

If the price went up that much then there would be no surprise that a lot of millionaires will be made from that and people would crash the price when they are struggling to sell off their coins and take out their profits. Which is why it is good that prices of coins take a while to get to such prices which is what keeps the price from crashing so everyone doesn't sell at once.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

In the current market condition it would be tough to reach at $1, but not impossible. Anything can happen at any time. My opinion is that it may not be reached at your expected level. So HOLD would be the great policy here.
123uxcz888

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

I have to laugh and jump this discussion but I must say something before leaving though. These two coins have very high supply number and not that famous in market. I don’t think that would happen any moment from now. Smiley Smiley
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

It is possible that everything in the world of crypto money is possible. What if it was this? it will not be a surprise. You should move with careful and sure steps. We do not use all of your winnings here.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

Hi all

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

It is better you wake up from your dream! With their total supply I don't think they can achieve that in the next 5 years. But jokingly, if 1 viu = $1 and 1 inv = $1, I would be the latest billionaire in town. Lol
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

If this happens, then everything will be fine for sure.  I personally do not see any prospects in these coins.
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

This is my first time to know about those coins,  but when I read many posted to answer your question in your thread,  there are many members said that those coins have a huge supply,  so from this situation I could give you a conclusion that those coins you have is too hard to reach 1$ price per coin,  but who knows the next future , if you have a belivenes to your coin,  it could happen just like you hope,  just hold it until the price is reach 1$ or maybe more
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

The coin has way too much supply so getting to that price would take a very long time, that is if they ever get to that price. this is why you should not invest in coins that have a high supply, their prices do not go up quickly because with so much supply, they are not very valuable.
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

Such a change in prices should be somehow reinforced so it's unlikely we will see such a price on these coins  Grin
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

In my opinion,  the possibility of reaching to such price assumption for those 2 alts is possible however,  it will take time to make that happen.  Good for long term investment and let's hope it will happen and you will become more richer than ever.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

this depends on the amount of the token you have to make you get rich because i don't think if someone have 30 of it can someone get rich immediately. we have been dream of that to get viu =$1 etc
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

Hi all

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

I do not know why most members responded as if OP made a prediction! Guys, please analyze the question, he asked "What if" this happened? More of a speculative idea/question than a prediction. To answer the question: If ever these coins landed on a dollar margin and you have loads of them in your stash, then yes, you'll be rich! Kinda like how Bitcoin started actually. Which is why early adapters became so wealthy!

Storeplex

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

We can all dream right? haha
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

Hi all

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

Perhaps the Universa has chances(but they are not big), but on the account of the second project in this I doubt.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

I have heard some good stuff for Viu and Universa. but I do not have this coin. I think it probably reached almost $ 1 price considering the positive reviews I've heard and read so far.
And will be the best gift for VIU coin holders, and Universa. Grin
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

Hi all

1 viu = 1$
1 universa = 1$

Become rich? Cheesy
Tell me what you think

not really see about Viu but have my believe in universa, don't know why but i look this project really promising, and they build their own coins and not token. that is plus value for me

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:29:11 AM

It is possible that everything in the world of crypto money is possible. What if it was this? it will not be a surprise. You should move with careful and sure steps. We do not use all of your winnings here.
There is a very famous saying that you must hope for the best thing to happen in the future but at the very same time, you must prepare yourself for the worst as well as you never know what will happen in the very next moment.  This thing holds valid in case of the crypto currencies and the crypto market as you can then expect anything to happen and that you need to stay alert to face any kind of circumstances.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: