Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto switching pools  (Read 448 times)
Hueristic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5030

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:24:24 PM

Is there a way to find out the profitability of these pools?

Is there a list? I've only found 2.

I'm currently using Middlecoin as it is the only one I can find that sells and pays in BTC. Is there others that auto convert? I do not want to setup tons of wallets.

I'm having an issue trying to setup an account at Crypsy and from my reading have come to the conclusion none of these exchanges come without issues. I therefore wish to just accumulate BTC and I will worry about selling when I have time.

Also  my Hash is only about 400kh/s so can anyone tell me what I can expect to pull in per day?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pavlinius

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:21:52 AM

0.007 BTC a day, but is varying.

BITCOIN @ 13hCRyr1hLct4kPWNsjgPo1XuEXLXh4AAW, LITECOIN @ LLprHsnRvvj31tqvJyTi79AkqBtmQqhVCw
LOTTOCOIN @ LkuynfD1o8Td9VPy7ysZWJQA4eyGRSSx9X, EARTHCOIN @ ehUTcEyHkmi9ABhiXnkw6JJnbtUDi9NirN
NUTCOIN @ NTdsYSHAicJMjqcTjxSWEUDxCdBRA3kLfS
PyroTekNeks

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:35:10 AM

TradeMyBit has been adding lots of coins. Lots of info, easy to use, simple. Auto exchanger to BTC, not sure about LTC.

HashBros.co.in just released their beta version of their site. Very nice site, beautiful. Just added new features, has nice graphs.

I like these 2 sites as of late. I'm not sure totally which yields higher profits since coin prices change, but check those out.

Never really used Middlecoin, but Multipool.us has been reliable, though their site is down for maintenance and whatnot.

http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaai
^^^SCRYPT CLOUD MINING SITE!!!^^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: