Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: War of Crypto — PC, Android, iOS Game Using Blockchain-Backed Virtual Items  (Read 147 times)
Esscay (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

War of Crypto

It will initially be out on PC, then Android and iOS soon after.

The company that's creating it is already quite successful having created Pokefind (1.4 Million users.)

The digital assets used in the game will be stored on Ethereum's blockchain and contain Enjin Coin, thus taking the Enjin Coin used to mint those items out of circulation.

Managing these items on the blockchain will make them tradeable, decentralized, immutable, transparent and secure.

The main difference between these items and a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is that they will be non-fungible, which means you can make rare one-off items or limited runs.

Crypto is yet to see a killer app, I think blockchain gaming could really take off and be the entry point to widespread adoption.

More info:
https://blog.enjincoin.io/war-of-crypto-epic-blockchain-game-powered-by-enjin-coin-5fc2df7ca9c9
RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

i'm not sure, really mobile games needed a blockchain technology?
a lot of mobile game, now has good profit on traditional money.

himanshu93

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

i'm not sure, really mobile games needed a blockchain technology?
a lot of mobile game, now has good profit on traditional money.

you are right, but they are trying to benefit from the blockchain hype, I guess.
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

Game doesn`t really need blockchain technology. But when in the game has a limited currency supply it will good to use blockchain technology.
The circulating money in a game won`t be inflation.
Sometimes player sells the item or money or character, they trade it with real money. If these market managed with blockchain, it will help trader a lot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: