Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LDC] Leadcoin LAUNCHED! new exchange added  (Read 17589 times)
djbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:09:19 PM

I am in on this coin to try solo mining because it has such a low difficulty and to make sure I am doing it right. So far, I have been solo mining for an hour and have found almost 20 blocks. Difficulty is showing 0 on CGminer.

Also, looking at the miner output, I am getting a ton of rejected lines that also say BLOCK! Whats the deal?

yea the current difficulty is 0.01622832, so finding blocks is easy right now, and you should be getting 1920 LDC per block. However that is going to change in about a week or so, where the block rewards are going to half.

as far is your rejected lines, can you clarify a little more? cgminer will say block whatever is either accepted or rejected. usually your LDC wallet will pop-up with a message you received some LDC first, and then you will see a message in cgminer you found a block, or vice-versa. if cgminer finds a block, but you didn't get in message in the LDC wallet, the block you found got orphaned. orphaned blocks also shows up as greyed out transactions in the LDC wallet, they never get confirmed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:22:22 PM

I am in on this coin to try solo mining because it has such a low difficulty and to make sure I am doing it right. So far, I have been solo mining for an hour and have found almost 20 blocks. Difficulty is showing 0 on CGminer.

Also, looking at the miner output, I am getting a ton of rejected lines that also say BLOCK! Whats the deal?

yea the current difficulty is 0.01622832, so finding blocks is easy right now, and you should be getting 1920 LDC per block. However that is going to change in about a week or so, where the block rewards are going to half.

as far is your rejected lines, can you clarify a little more? cgminer will say block whatever is either accepted or rejected. usually your LDC wallet will pop-up with a message you received some LDC first, and then you will see a message in cgminer you found a block, or vice-versa. if cgminer finds a block, but you didn't get in message in the LDC wallet, the block you found got orphaned. orphaned blocks also shows up as greyed out transactions in the LDC wallet, they never get confirmed.

Here is a sample line from CGminer output:

[2014-2-13 17:19:58]  Rejected 23144e32 Diff 1.87k/1064 BLOCK! GPU 1

I don't have any greyed out lined in my transaction window.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
djbert

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:38:24 PM

ok, well the grayed out transactions may disappear i guess...i checked my wallet and i didnt see any grayed out transactions as of late...i guess they drop off your wallet after awhile, since you didnt really get credit for that block...however, you sample line is just simple telling you that the block you "found" got orphaned, basically someone else "found" the block and got it out to the LDC network faster than you did. maybe it was me! =)...so while it sucks, that happens sometimes when you solo mine...hope this clears something up for you.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:45:47 PM

Jeez you love Litecoin so much you should pay them half your earnings from any exchange.. seriously.. go donate to them now please !

But seriously why did you make this ?

oh wait i get it.. you missed getting <lite coin> early so you want to clone the coin and relaunch it so you can get in on flash-mining.

daaaaamn that is smart !
i wish i thought of that Sad

FUD first & ask questions later™
RB25

Activity: 831

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:47:16 PM

ok, well the grayed out transactions may disappear i guess...i checked my wallet and i didnt see any grayed out transactions as of late...i guess they drop off your wallet after awhile, since you didnt really get credit for that block...however, you sample line is just simple telling you that the block you "found" got orphaned, basically someone else "found" the block and got it out to the LDC network faster than you did. maybe it was me! =)...so while it sucks, that happens sometimes when you solo mine...hope this clears something up for you.

10-4. Thank you.

So far my Accepts are 60622 and my Rejects are 88274. Do you guys have the same ratio of A/R or is it just because I have 650kH/s compared to some heavy duty miners out there?

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
dE_logics

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 04:29:17 AM

People are forgetting to vote for cryptsy exchange.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
djbert

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:48:23 AM

10-4. Thank you.

So far my Accepts are 60622 and my Rejects are 88274. Do you guys have the same ratio of A/R or is it just because I have 650kH/s compared to some heavy duty miners out there?

I am at about a 10% reject rate with only 370khash/sec and that is at over 10 hours of mining so far. I have been mining this coin since the beginning and i think that reject rate is about right the norm for me though. Many factors affect your acceptance rate, like your internet speed, distance from the nodes, and of course if you competing against high hash rate miners/pools. That last one isn't a issue with this coin as of late, so the other two factors may play a bigger role on your acceptance rate from mining LDC.

PM me if you want my LDC config file to compare to yours to, so maybe you can get a better acceptance rate that way too.
dE_logics

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 04:16:53 PM

10-4. Thank you.

Open ports. You should have maximum connections to avoid stales. Maximum connections means your solved block broadcasts faster throughout the network.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dE_logics

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 04:18:48 PM

Hay, and what's the difficulty re-target?

Can the dev please answer?

I am not the dev...but Difficulty retargets every 20 blocks...Got that info from the Chinese announcement section for this coin.

That's impossible. 20 blocks means 10 minutes, and the diff stays the same for like 48 hours.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dE_logics

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 04:05:52 AM

VOTE FOR LEADCOIN --

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dE_logics

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 05:52:47 AM

If you want this coin listed in Poloniex, the dev has to be more active and answer questions --

Send us an email and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
cherominerito

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:31:21 PM

Dev does not connect since 5 days ago. This coin is dead if he does not do anything

FootballCoin:  FXFCWvewynp8feR4ZQ1BJbYxeWzByvqgN8
dE_logics

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 04:37:19 PM

Dev does not connect since 5 days ago. This coin is dead if he does not do anything

He's kind of passive. 5 days ago, he updated the top post to add new exchange.

He needs to be more active otherwise the coin is dead.

This coin is gaining up fast, people are supportive. But only if the dev...

In fact, the no. 1 reason for a dead coin is an inactive dev.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
cherominerito

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:10:35 AM

He's kind of passive. 5 days ago, he updated the top post to add new exchange.

He needs to be more active otherwise the coin is dead.

This coin is gaining up fast, people are supportive. But only if the dev...

In fact, the no. 1 reason for a dead coin is an inactive dev.

I agree. I think if he can´t continue this coin he should give it to another dev to propel it. People don´t trust in a inactive dev.

dE_logics

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 04:05:42 AM

The faucet doesn't work, we got a small wallet sync issues (wallet is always at sync). The dev has to respond to these at least for the coin to be considered alive.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
djbert

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:35:27 PM

The faucet doesn't work, we got a small wallet sync issues (wallet is always at sync). The dev has to respond to these at least for the coin to be considered alive.

I smell a community take over a brewing!  Grin
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:26:35 PM

I think the wallet sync issue is just the fact that blocks are constantly being generated, so the wallet really has no time to ever catch up.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
cherominerito

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:30:58 PM

I think the wallet sync issue is just the fact that blocks are constantly being generated, so the wallet really has no time to ever catch up.

+1

RobRoy

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:38:43 PM

http://coinminer.net:19993/
cherominerito

View Profile