Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO or Newly released altcoins ?  (Read 167 times)
maxamus (OP)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

Guys which one will be the better investment ? New bounties or else new altcoins which has just been released ?Help me with your opinion ? I am planning to go for newly released altcoins

Am I spamming? Report me!
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

Guys which one will be the better investment ? New bounties or else new altcoins which has just been released ?Help me with your opinion ? I am planning to go for newly released altcoins
What's the difference between the two? Ain't new bounties also equal to new altcoins since these new bounties do bounty campaigns to gain promotion and to help their new altcoin into listing on exchange sites. Maybe some bounties, reward old altcoins that are currently on exchanges but what's the point?

if i'm getting the wrong idea here please let me know. Thanks.
parlerm

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

I think they different and can not be compared. Bounty is program to make new altcoin more famous or we can say it advertising.

Sorry If I am wrong.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

Its dificult to say as bounties are different and ICO es are diffirent, so sometimes alts are good sometimes ICO es for example ETH ICO or new Alt Onion we all must choose ourself.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

may be OP is little uncertain regarding the question. However what I could get is whether it is good to invest in an ICO when tokens are yet to hit the markets or some tokens which are new and have already hit the markets.

In both the cases, its the underlying strength of the project that determines the price appreciation. A shit coin still remains a shit coin irrespective of how many millions you burn for its marekting !  Roll Eyes

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

So I don't know exactly what the connection is.
Because the bounty thread is just a publicity stunt.

bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

Recently, such a trend that the price at the exit after ICO on the exchange falls and sometimes very much! In order not to risk when investing at the stage of ICO and for a long time not to freeze your capital is to buy coins after ICO, but only those that quickly raised capital, and with a good road map! 
I used to invest in ICO on pre-sale with good bonuses up to 55%, but you have to wait too long!
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Newly released altcoins are much better, because you can see the real price after listing on exchanges and also see like the devs perform the project
kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

Tongue it is better to look for good projects that have already been listed, but keep much lower than the price of ICO. suppose you can go to the site icodrops.com (not advertising) and there in the "statistics" tab to find at what price from the ICO the token is traded. and there choose a tool for investment.
kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

bounty is a super powerful tool for earning. The main thing is to be able to participate in many projects!
neschadim

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

I think it is better to invest in new altcoins that have recently appeared on the exchange IDEX, for example the token SFU.
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

I think it's better to invest in ICO because it is more advertised and more assembled by investors
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

I think its better to choose a new release alt, because when the new alt just been release, bounty hunter usually sell their coins ASAP, then the price of coins will fall, and a good developer will try to raise coin price, but should really choose which coins who have a good future

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

what do you mean about new bounties? maybe that you mean is tokens from new ICOs, in my opinion coins or tokens is not a problem in investment options, the most important is the project behind it, so it depends on the potential of tokens or coins project

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

Bounties? It is better to say new ICO's rather than bounty campaigns if we are talking about investing some money or cryptocurrency into it, bounties are from ICO's to promote their project for the upcoming token sale if you are willing to wait for a couple of months then go for ICO's they impose risks such as failures and scams as you cannot predict the real outcome of the sale and the developments, you should go to the newly released tokens/altcoins, they are already released on the exchanges which you can find some cheap deals cause they dump commonly on the exchanges, both needed some extensive research and rates so you need to be very careful.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:38:28 PM

personally I prefer to buy a new altcoin in the release on the exchange, because currently the average ICO coin that new release will experience a very large dump and even more than half the price of ICO.

yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

I think that the best option will now be investing in new coins. As new promising projects give you the opportunity to earn very good money. Only ICO

Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

If you only recently learned about the existence of ICO, then this post is for you! I want to recommend you a reliable and perspective project, which I use. The project Vireo will make you a good impression and motivate to use ICO constantly! Check it!
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

If you have some extra funds i suggest just load it to exchange and wait for good quality ico project to list there and then set a buy order way down below the ico price, if you are lucky your order will be filled soon, as there is high chance bounty dumpers will dump their tokens after trading on exchanges start, when your order gets filled just stay patient for few weeks and the price will easily reach around ico price where you can sell for profit.

Considered

Activity: 504