Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️ Neat Cryptocurrency Websites for Sale [new items!]  (Read 216 times)
alexanderisora (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:36:57 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 06:48:24 AM by alexanderisora

Greetings. I've been developing these crypto-related websites for about a year. I decided to sell them because I need money for my new non-crypto project.

1) Bitcoin QR Code generator Price: 7.5 ETH. SOLD

• Generate QR Code for a BTC/LTC/DOGE/ETH address - this stylish application securely generates QR codes for users' wallets addresses and produces nicely looking branded QR code images that can be embeded on a website, printed or sent to a friend.
  • 100% Automatic - the app requires zero of your attention to operate.
  • 13599 Views/month - the absolute monthly traffic peak.
  • No Requirements - all is needed is a static files serving machine (shared hosting or AWS S3 is fine).
  • Simple Installation - just copy-paste files. It literally takes 1 minute.
  • Organic Traffic - Bitcoin QR Code Generator gets traffic organically from search engines. The domail is old and reliable (over 8 months old), that is why Google range it very well.
  • Authentic Design & Animations - handmade elegant design and code made by a professional.

What is included:
1) Domain (BitcoinQRCodeGenerator.win) transfer on your Namecheap account + free extension for the next 4 years.
2) All the code (HTML/JS/CSS).
3) Full migration support if needed.
4) Detailed documentation about how it works.
5) Free tech support for the next 2 months.

Bitcoin QR Code Generator is a neat web application which really helps people. That is why it's traffic has been organically growing for all the months of its life. It makes this website a great passive long-term investment. Contact me to get more insights and potential of this app.

2) CryptoHeresy Price: 25.5 17.5 ETH. NEW

• The Bitcoin Forum - CryptoHeresy is a cryptocurrency related forum with about 1200 registered users.
  • 353 Online Users - the online users high score.
  • 2000 Topics and Growing - users create new topics every day.
  • Simple Installation - old, trusted by thousands of forums, engine PHPbb is easy to install.
  • Organic Traffic - CryptoHeresy is organically getting traffic from 4 main sources (social, direct, referral, organic search) equally.

What is included:
1) Domain (CryptoHeresy.com) transfer on your Namecheap account.
2) All the code (HTML/JS/CSS/PHP).
4) Detailed documentation about how the forum works.
6) CleanTalk premium antispam license for 1 year.
7) Custom design and code improvements.
8) All needed plugins installed.
9) The MailChimp account for newsletters and Telegram Channel.

CryptoHeresy is a very promising and highly growing Bitcoin forum. The forum is operating brilliantly, anti-spam, captcha, security, likes, reports, subforums - all works great.

Nowadays people dislike BitcoinTalk more and more, it's a brilliant opportunity for new modern players such as CryptoHeresy to rise and get millions of users. CryptoHeresy is a great fundament for that. An aged domain, built community, numerous backlinks - it is much simpler to start with these benefits.

3) Altcoins.racing Price: 3 ETH. Sold

• Top Gainers & Losers App - Altcoins.Racing monitors prices of more than 800 altcoins and displays the winners and losers.
  • 100% Automatic - the prices are fetched automatically.
  • 397 Daily Users - the daily users high score.
  • Low Requirements - all is needed is CRON and PHP >=5.5.
  • Simple Installation - just copy-paste files and set up automatical CRONs. It takes 5 minutes.
  • Organic Traffic - Altcoins.Racing has been organically generating traffic from numerous websites.

What is included:
1) Domain (Altcoins.Racing) transfer on your Namecheap account + free extension for the next 4 years.

Altcoins.Racing is a useful single page application with a constant organic traffic flow that self-updates automatically.

4) CoinPride Club Price: 6.5 ETH.SOLD

• Cryptocurrency Newsletter - The CoinPride Club subscribers get a handmade email newsletter of the most important Bitcoin / altcoins news. once a week
  • Unique Design - the prices are fetched automatically.
  • Steady Organic Growth - the website is posted in tens of places on the web, hence the number of subscribers is automatically growing.
  • 1600 members - each subscriber is interested in getting news - no spam or forcing.
  • Simple to Run - I will provide a detailed guide where to get the most important news and how to compose a letter.
  • Easy to Earn Money - the monetisation is quite simple: you just sell banners. People regularly write me with an offer to place their banner for money.

What is included:
1) Domain (coinpride.com) transfer on your Namecheap account + free extension for the next 4 years.
2) All the code (HTML/JS/CSS).
4) Mailchimp account with an email account.

CoinPride Club is easy to operate and monetize. With a little effort, you can push the newsletter and find advertisers.

5) CoinBuzz.stream Price: 12 ETH. Sold

• News Aggregation App - CoinBuzz.stream is a single-page cryptocurrency news aggregator.
  • Cool in SEO - tens of do-follow links did its job. Just google "cryptocurrency news aggregator" or "crypto aggregator".
  • 100% Automatic - the data is updated automatically - you only need to set it up once.
  • 886 Daily Users - the daily users high score.
  • Low Requirements - all is needed is CRON and PHP >=5.5.
  • Simple Installation - just copy-paste files and set up automatical CRONs. It takes 5 minutes.
  • Press Mentions - CoinBuzz.stream is listed #1 in CryptoList's News Aggregators section, got featured on the most popular tech magazine in Hungary, regualrly reviewed by independent bloggers, and also featured on Product Hunt.

What is included:
1) Domain (CoinBuzz.stream) transfer on your Namecheap account + free extension for the next 4 years.

CoinBuzz.stream is a great opportunity to take a niche in an actively rising market. As crypto grows, the interest of people in monitoring crypto news will grow as well. CoinBuzz.stream already has good SEO positions and a lot of blog reviews.

Contact me via Private Message here or by email: hello at coinpride.com to get more information about the projects. The reason I sell these websites because I'm focusing on another big project at the moment.

P.S.: I also sell premium crypto domains. Check it if you are looking for long-term passive investments.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexanderisora (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:34:58 AM

CoinBuzz.stream is sold. Congratulations to the new owner. I'm sure CoinBuzz is in good hands and will become even better in future 😍
alexanderisora (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:57:04 AM

Say "hello" to the new item: Bitcoin QR Code Generator - a great website for the ones who think far (see more info in the first post).
alexanderisora (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

Meet the new lot - Cryptocurrency Newsletter called The CoinPride Club 🙂 See more information in the first post and do not hesitate to ask me further questions.
alexanderisora (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Don't miss a new one - CryptoHeresy. CryptoHeresy is a modern Bitcoin forum - a great possibility to compete BitcoinTalk for its audience.
alexanderisora (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

Altcoins.racing was successfully acquired. Congratulations to the new owner! 🎊
jetcrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Don't miss a new one - CryptoHeresy. CryptoHeresy is a modern Bitcoin forum - a great possibility to compete BitcoinTalk for its audience.
Please clear me following questions regarding Cryptoheresy site:

1) How much unique visitors per day?
2) How much visitors per day in total?
3) How much registered accounts does Cryptoherresy have?
4) How much accounts are active during last month (accounts which users do posts and logins)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: