Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][VARDIFF][PROP][CATCOIN] Catcoin Pre-Launch Pool @ Pool of Pools!  (Read 2648 times)
raoulduke33 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 09:11:57 PM

Get ready to mine yourself some Catcoin! MEOW!

If you love cats and coins, or even just one or the other, you'll want to sign up for our Catcoin pool right meow--before the coin launches this evening.

http://cat.poolofpools.com/

stratum+tcp://cat.poolofpools.com:3341

We'll be mining Cinnamon Coin (CIN) until then (and you can see your progress until CAT launches, including hashrate, etc. at our CIN pool page, cin.poolofpools.com), but as soon as the coin is live, we'll switch the pool over automatically (you might notice a minute or two of downtime as stratum restarts) and you'll be meowing in the Catcoins.

The dashboard at our Catcoin pool will also go live when the pool switches to actually mining Catcoins as soon as the coin is launched.

Our server has 12 cores, 32 GB ram, SSD hard drives in RAID, a gigabit internet connection, and more Blue Wilderness Duck than any kitty could ever want.

As a bonus, with a Catcoin account at Pool of Pools, you can also mine any of our other coins with the same login information. We currently offer Doge Coin, Fast Coin, Galaxy Coin, and Cinnamon Coin, with Stable Coin coming in the very near future.

hanscandel

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:49:04 AM

how i can minig on VPS?
Boombashot

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:43:14 AM

PoolofPools is a scam? I joined at the launch and mined about 80 CAT before it crashed, and it all just dissapeared... Now my account is locked and I will never get those coins back? Cheers?

Doge: DMQBwrVzMvKDHMWNjw42WsHtc81JAyRHYQ  GRDT: H26U11vXxtWLzUHPKqNDirQfdQd5kE12y2
TIPS:  EaU9WvSjUMbUGX4YJSueuAgj7t1F8t24Ns USDE: GNiSyFW4MEP4TU6SRX2xnV5V2Uo5XiKrVf
b1rdex

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:38:50 AM

PoolofPools is a scam? I joined at the launch and mined about 80 CAT before it crashed, and it all just dissapeared... Now my account is locked and I will never get those coins back? Cheers?
Cat chain was forked many times. You're not one so unlucky Smiley I got 10k CATs solo and they're dissapeared  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: