Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 04:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTT forum is a fertile ground  (Read 707 times)
Denreal (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:12:12 AM
Merited by heritage35 (1)

With the little time i have spent on this forum, i have come to realize that bitcointalk forum is a fertile ground. My reasons for saying this are as follows:

1. The forum is rich in knowledge. This is a place where whoever is a newbie to crypto, can have access to different kinds of information, most especially when it pertains to cryptocurrency and other areas.

2. This is a place where people are built. Spending your time and effort here is never a waste. Ever since i started accessing this forum, i have gained more and i am better than before.

3. This is a place where the standard of living of some folks have been improved. Many now earn a good living through this forum. 

4. It is a safe place to be when it come to crypto, because if any one brings in anything phishy, there are experts who would raise alarm and hinder any fraudulent practice.

5. Considering the latest restructuring of the merit system, it has helped a lot of people to improve on their vocabulary and their posts.

Lastly, i would like to thank the initiator of this forum and those behind the management as well as the moderators of the forum for this wonderful opportunity. I believe this forum will continue to take the lead and be an inspiration to other forums.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

This is definitely a good place to be. Most of what i know today emanated from this wonderful forum. It is the first i used to know and it will continue to be the first. Whenever i introduce my other friends to crypto, i usually recommend this forum to them first because it is a good place to learn from. Based on what i know, i once read somewhere that Satoshi Nakomoto who created bitcoin, initiated this forum. The moderators have been wonderful and they are doing a great job.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

The BTT Forum is the world’s largest forum for cryptocurrency exchanges. The world’s most powerful cryptographic experts are gathered here. A professional forum for a group of professional people is indeed a good place for us as crypto enthusiasts.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

With the little time i have spent on this forum, i have come to realize that bitcointalk forum is a fertile ground. My reasons for saying this are as follows:

1. The forum is rich in knowledge. This is a place where whoever is a newbie to crypto, can have access to different kinds of information, most especially when it pertains to cryptocurrency and other areas.

2. This is a place where people are built. Spending your time and effort here is never a waste. Ever since i started accessing this forum, i have gained more and i am better than before.

3. This is a place where the standard of living of some folks have been improved. Many now earn a good living through this forum. 

4. It is a safe place to be when it come to crypto, because if any one brings in anything phishy, there are experts who would raise alarm and hinder any fraudulent practice.

5. Considering the latest restructuring of the merit system, it has helped a lot of people to improve on their vocabulary and their posts.

Lastly, i would like to thank the initiator of this forum and those behind the management as well as the moderators of the forum for this wonderful opportunity. I believe this forum will continue to take the lead and be an inspiration to other forums.

Yup this is a very informative and constructive platform for anybody.If you are newbie then you can learn how to trade,when to trade,where to trade,trade skills,suggestion,experience of different crypto high rank members and can carry out successful trading.You can learn how to participate in signature/bounty campaigns.Every person who is using this channel gets a sea of knowledge.This channel contain many topics related to crypto.You can gain knowledge+earn money from this channel.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

I am into ICO investment, trading, bounty and airdrop. Every of what i have listed and what i know about them today, can be traced back to bicointalk forum. It is nice to be here. Thanks to bringing this to remembrance. It is a way of appreciating hose behind the success of this forum. It is the biggest in the crypto space and it has made many lives .
Denreal (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

Yup this is a very informative and constructive platform for anybody.If you are newbie then you can learn how to trade,when to trade,where to trade,trade skills,suggestion,experience of different crypto high rank members and can carry out successful trading.You can learn how to participate in signature/bounty campaigns.Every person who is using this channel gets a sea of knowledge.This channel contain many topics related to crypto.You can gain knowledge+earn money from this channel.

You are right mate, this forum has also helped me to improve on my trading skills. I now have the confidence and experience to guide me into trading right.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

Yeah you are so right, bitcointalk community is a rich and fertile ground, since i join this community, I have learn a whole lot of things from this forum, things that will help me to make a good decision and choice when investing into cryptos. I will really have to say thank you to the fonder and moderators of this noble forum.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
3kpk3

Activity: 994
Merit: 149

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

I agree with the points that you stated op. Bitcointalk forum is easily one of the best forums that I have had the pleasure of joining. I feel proud to be a full member in the largest cryptocurrency forum ever. I found this forum when I learnt about Bitcoin sometime back and decided to join to understand the basics of cryptocurrency trading. I never knew that joining this forum would help my life in such a positive way. Loving this forum!

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

I learned a lot of useful information on this forum. And every day I find something new and interesting. I regret only one thing - why I did not find this forum much earlier, when cryptocurrencies were just born.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

This forum is made up of wealth of knowledge. I like the fact that i was able to find a good platform like this. Ever since i got registered it, i have not found any other forum as astute as bitcointalk forum. Well,i can't underestimate the fact that other good forums are also coming up. They may not be as effective as btt forum is.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: