Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2024, 08:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for work  (Read 119 times)
rolik2001 (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

I`m a hardworking student with ability to learn quick. I`ve worked with such projects as Nimfamoney, Axtrust. I can thoroughly understand work in Bounty Managerand I have good feedback about ma work from onty participants. Also I can easily write a Telegram Bot of any kind. I also know JavaScript, Python,CSharp. I have worked with Arduino and RaspberryPi.
I have good communication skills and Intermediate knowledge of English.

I`m looking for a Bounty Manager or a Developer vacancy.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

When you check the announcement section in the bitcoin talk forum, I think some sites need a manager to help develop or manage their project, you can possibly check for some of them and show your interest and state all your qualifications to them. You may likely convince them and they can decide to give you the job.
rolik2001 (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

When you check the announcement section in the bitcoin talk forum, I think some sites need a manager to help develop or manage their project, you can possibly check for some of them and show your interest and state all your qualifications to them. You may likely convince them and they can decide to give you the job.
Thank you for advice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: