Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin (LTC) New Functions, development, news!  (Read 141 times)
Goozzi (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:32:17 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 11:55:15 AM by Goozzi

Blocknet has confirmed in a tweet yesterday that Litecoin (LTC) is now matching with the Blocknet protocol. This infers that LTC can now function in a cross-blockchain decentralized application (dApps).

In a separate message on Blocknet’s medium page, a socio blogging platform, it was stated that “Litecoin is compatible with the Blocknet Protocol, it can be used in cross-blockchain dapps such as a payment processor that will allow payments accepted in Litecoin to be paid for in any other currency or vice-versa.”

The Blocknet Protocol is a true peer-to-peer protocol between nodes on different blockchains, it gives room for data and value to be transferred between blockchains and at the same time opens the door to cross-chain dapps.

Blocknet has been developing its community since 2014 with the aim of providing a decentralized governance system and open source code that makes sure every blockchain is free to interact without centralized entities. Blocknet has Block DX, the first Dapp that is built on the Blocknet Protocol. It is a decentralised exchange which enables trading freedom for connected blockchain communities.

Litecoin In the Market.

The cryptocurrency space has witnessed ups and downs in recent time, with Litecoin surging in the cryptospace due to this. Today, Litecoin is just starting to go in the crypto market. The coin is increasing in the last 24 hours with 5.75% and has depreciated in the last 7 days by 14.57%. at the time of writing, the market value of Litecoin is $145.57, and it has a market cap of $8,226,912,063.

Abra Lists Litecoin

The well-known cryptocurrency wallet Abra has aired that it has listed Litecoin. According to a recent tweet by Abra’s CEO, Bill Barhydt, the mobile app will now support withdrawal and deposit of Litecoin (LTC). It will also support USD wire transfers in its news update.

Conclusion: While LTC has been ousted out of its position by EOS, there is hope that it will soon return to the first 5 coins in the crypto market.

Source: https://ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-ltc-now-functions-in-a-cross-blockchain-decentralized-application/
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

Nice to see that there is a positive development at Litecoin. It's also time for Litecoin to show why he's in the top 10 in cmc. The competition has become stronger than a few years ago and Litecoin must finally show that he is still there. I like litecoin very much and think that's the way to go.  Smiley
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

The Blocknet Protocol is a true peer-to-peer protocol between nodes on different blockchains, it gives room for data and value to be transferred between blockchains and at the same time opens the door to cross-chain dapps.
I see that Blocknet has already listed quite a few coins on their platform.

Does anyone have experience making these atomic swaps between various coins?

As I understand it, you have to have two sides willing to trade directly and then the exchange of coins is made without any intermediary.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

I never doubted this first and oldest alt, litecoin has always been the second choice in my investment after bitcoin. I think this will have an impact on the growth of litecoins in the near future and I'm sure the price increase is bound to happen.
bellmen08

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

This is great! Litecoin is also having development like the other coins. I hope litecoin will do great in the future and take a good place in the market. I've seen many people who are shifting towards litecoin. There'll be a lot of competition in the market. This shows how crypto currency is developing itself by developing the crypto coins.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Great news and nice to Litecoin. particularly i believe in the project, in the community, but with the over the years i have the impression that something is missing for this coin to have the true success it deserves, only i have this thought?? Looking at the purpose of the project we find a simple goal that motivates us and benefits us, in this case is the speed that by the way helps us in times of desperation and great traffic in an exchange.
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

I think its a really good news for litcoin users. It is one of the oldest one and its really good see that it is becoming strong. In my opinion it was getting back sided few years ago but now its really regaining it position.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency in the world and after these i think litecoin is best because in near future its price will also increase.
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

To operate in the block chain technology, one needs to follow the protocol of the block chain technology. That’s why now the Lit coin has agreed to follow the protocol of the block net for the operation in the market. But bitcoin is following the rules of the block net technology. Bitcoin is now the market leader and it is the first in this market. Bit coin is the decentralized network that is the main advantage of block chain technology.
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

It is really great to hear about something positive about litecoin. I personally this alt coin and predict it to be a option of investment in coming days. And hopefully the day is not so far. It is now competing with the popular.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

It's good to see that Litecoin has improved a lot quite recently. A number of coins have been listed on Blocknet. With each passing days, the competition between the cryptocurrency has become tougher and Litecoin is gradually proving its worth.
Goozzi (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

U.K.-based cryptocurrency futures trading platform Crypto Facilities is launching a litecoin (LTC) derivative product.
 According to an announcement on Wednesday, the new U.S. dollar-denominated service will go live on Friday, June 22, and will allow investors to long or short futures contracts that have litecoin as the underlying collateral, with weekly, monthly and quarterly maturities.
 Litecoin creator Charlie Lee commented in the announcement that, by opening up litecoin trading to more institutional investors, the new product would increase the cryptocurrency's liquidity and "make it easier for people to get in and out of litecoin."

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/a-british-crypto-exchange-is-launching-litecoin-futures-trading/
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency in the world and after these i think litecoin is best because in near future its price will also increase.

You're very optimistic about Bitcoin. Especially it's unusual to hear such words in the moment of its strong downfall! I agree that LTC is a coin with a good strong team! I guess it'll be successful in the nearest future!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: