Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:16:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huawei phones  (Read 607 times)
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

From last few years huawei is increased their sales volume so they know about bitcoin system and so they allows bitcoin also it’s a smart idea and also for sale because they are very much concer about future and present crypto currency so they support bitcoin wallet and this initiative will increase their sales growth .
Yeah huawei will be The first phone that support cryptocurrency. But i still doubt to store my coins using huawei phone, Maybe when big company such as apple support cryptocurrency would able make me believe and trust, to store my coin in phone wallet. It would be big event and good thing for cryptocurrency when all phone able to be wallet for cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

yea im got curious plus excited for reading that news too, hope that huawei phone will be launch soon.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Ashliel

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

Hey

I'm very intrigued by cellphone companies getting into the Crypto world especially if they're starting to use Blockchain tech and luckily I am currently using a Huawei smartphone Smiley.

However, doesn't this new movement lower the levels of security in the encryption or just the safety of your information in any way? I'd like to know since companies like HTC are planning to introduce smartphones that are powered by Blockchain tech.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/htc-reveals-plans-to-launch-blockchain-powered-smartphone
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

I didn't have a Chinese phone. Was it impossible to install a hardware purse?
 Well. Android and Apple have not had problems with this for a long time. This is wonderful for all owners of this brand.
Well, in general, as it isn't clear ...... Did China abolish the ban on bitcoin? Or will it be available only for models that are sold for export, rather than domestically?
Tarnowsky1

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

Guys fruitfully themselves sent and continued to combine the mobile gadget with the payment system.  A good idea!
tania30

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

I have a Huawei phone and it is a good piece of news (especially for me Roll Eyes ). Looking forward to launching.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

I didn't have a Chinese phone. Was it impossible to install a hardware purse?
 Well. Android and Apple have not had problems with this for a long time. This is wonderful for all owners of this brand.
Well, in general, as it isn't clear ...... Did China abolish the ban on bitcoin? Or will it be available only for models that are sold for export, rather than domestically?

What do you mean mate, Huawei phones are comes with Android integration only. Do you know they have been use the higher end Oreo or smaller version on their mobile.
I have used Huawei phone in ma life then they do have app home and short cut in the same place.
I expected Samsung phone to comes with the blockchain integration but they came first. It's really amazing thing.
Quincy01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

This is such an amazing news to hear that Huawei phones now support Bitcoin transactions, this is eventually going to step up their sales and popularity just by this action they've taken. Bitcoin will eventually penetrate almost all firms/organization with time.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

I hope this really happens, and will soon be realized, because huawei including phone companies that can be considered quite large, especially in asia and very famous now, the products are also not less than others, and after this may the competitors will follow in the footsteps of the huawei

rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

That was a good news. I think it will be good if Huawei can combine their phone with Hardware Wallet to.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

https://www.ethnews.com/huawei-phones-to-support-bitcoin-wallet-starting-today

Last week, Huawei starting to support Bitcoin wallet ?

not all the time is able to support it . ?
They just simply have been lagging behind and I do not see how they actually should be celebrated for that. I do not know if this is even a product I can trust with using is bitcoin wallet, considering the fact that it is Chinese based, and we all know how that has worked out in the past. Also, I have my reservations for this phone based on the last statement mentioned in the article which haroldtee pointed out and that sounds kind of creepy.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kavindipa

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

I like Huawei Phones very much. They gives hundreds of features in very low price. They always use latest tecnics for there products. I also use a Huawei Honer 3C phone. It always support me in many ways.
mxmunk

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

In recent years, Huawei mobile phone users have increased significantly. Their support for Bitcoin wallets is very good. Even the United States, which owns Apple, actually banned Huawei. This shows that Huawei's mobile phone is powerful. Apple will be overtaken immediately.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

I think it the lobby of Bitmain due that Huawei customers will be able to access BTC.com's bitcoin wallet, which they can use to send, receive, and store the cryptocurrency. AppGallery will be immediately available on new phones and will be deployed to older models in the coming months.

I do not know what is difference between pre installed app support to utilize the bitcoin or third party application on Google play store. I think usage would be same. If they integrate the bitcoin wallet option on all Huwei Mobile phones. That is plus point for them to get into blockchain medium.

They may secure the web server and everything with the blockchain fire wall now.
Hope they would be first initiation and in future you may find the many corporates comes to market with the bitcoin integration.
Let me explain why. In fact, it is very simple, Huawei is a very fast growing company, which means that he is also a very valuable brand in the future. Then it accepts cryptocurrency wallets to represent confidence in cryptocurrencies. At the same time, it also tells everyone the strength of Huawei. This is not the same.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

Huawei cry is a latest airborne cry identify that has risen in new oldness. Their power of adulthood has been so rapid.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

They're just developing their own native app, there has been bitcoin/altcoin wallets on Android for years, so you could have easily sent payments regardless whether Huawei decided to come out with their own trash wallet to jump on the bandwagon.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

It's good that a company as big as Huawei considers the creation and integration of a bitcoin wallet in their smartphones but as a user, I think it is preferable to continue using the known and established wallets that we already know instead of a wallet created by a corporation.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Well i guess all of the phones can support bitcoin wallet. It is an app needed to be installed and all smartphones could do it. It is only that huawei are the first to introduce to its consumers. Anyway i am glad that more and more people are embracing cryptocurrency. And i hope that this could lead to a revolutionary change of a digital currency.
I do not even know what is so special about the news anyway. Why would I want to buy one when it is not like bitcoin wallet is just going to be appearing on mobile devices for the first time. There are multiple of them on play store and the apple store and for those who are trying to call them competitors or rivals to the likes of Samsung and apple phones, I best just want to believe you are high on something.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

https://www.ethnews.com/huawei-phones-to-support-bitcoin-wallet-starting-today

Last week, Huawei starting to support Bitcoin wallet ?

not all the time is able to support it . ?

that's an interesting news but unfortunately Huawei is not as big when it comes to smartphone. I have never owned any huawei smartphone in my life nor do I know anyone who has owned one. It may help other smartphone companies get in the bandwagon though. I heard htc is also coming with their own blockchain smartphone. looks like we're heading in the right direction.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

Huawei(And probably other phone companies) will probably be partnering with Sirin and ship their devices with Sirin OS. I think it's good that these companies will be delivering us a devices that would be secure and will come pre-installed with many blockchain apps. I would definitely own a device.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: