Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huawei phones  (Read 607 times)
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

This must be the start of mobile apps to support btc tokens. It would be great if Huawie will be the first to perform so that some other mobile manufacturer will adopt that kind of agreement.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:18:42 AM

Huawei has been inspirational to become the leader in the mobile phone industry. Nowadays, blockchain technology is so popular. I think that they are doing so to increase Huawei's user base and promotional methods! !

Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

In general, I am frightened by the scope of the Chinese, they are not just everywhere, they have been making quality products for a long time, Huawei is no exception!
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

actually, I don't know much about Huawei phones and I don't use Huawei phones but if the OS of that phones is a support to install the bitcoin wallet apps that we can download, then it is a good news for us. we can directly to install the bitcoin wallet apps from the play store and we can send our bitcoin to that wallet so we can have another bitcoin wallet in our phones. I think it is worth to have another wallet so we can separate our bitcoin to many wallets to avoid the bad things that might be happening in the future.

lagniapp3

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

Huawei phones ship with Chinese spyware installed, remember the news? Yeah, let's look at our wallets on those...
Lakash

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

https://www.ethnews.com/huawei-phones-to-support-bitcoin-wallet-starting-today

Last week, Huawei starting to support Bitcoin wallet ?

not all the time is able to support it . ?

This is great news. This is a huge support to cryptocurrency market. BTC.com’s bitcoin wallet will now be available which can use to send out, acquire, and store the cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: