Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin ???  (Read 116 times)
febrian1705 (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

Coin ..
I have a coin but have no market value yet ..
What should I do ..
please input from the seniors.
thank you ..
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

Coin ..
What should I do ..
thank you ..

You can create a group in a telegram and declare there pamp))) You can find an investor in a coin and also pretend that the pamp has gone. This is if you want to sell it quickly and costly.

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

If the coin that has value yet that mean that coin not tradeable yet, so you have to wait for that coin to listing on any exchange. But firsly if you want to sell that coin soon try to looking for in decentralized exchange like Idex, Etherdelta and Forkdelta, can be bounty hunter trade that coin on that exchange.  

MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

If the coin that has value yet that mean that coin not tradeable yet, so you have to wait for that coin to listing on any exchange. But firsly if you want to sell that coin soon try to looking for in decentralized exchange like Idex, Etherdelta and Forkdelta, can be bounty hunter trade that coin on that exchange.  

I agree, but this is if the coin is valuable and then grows in value. and so it can remain always with value - zero ((((This is more often the case

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

Coin ..
What should I do ..
thank you ..

You do not have to do anything, just hold it. Perhaps someday it will be released to the stock exchanges at a great price, or maybe just lie like rubbish.
Godex_io

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Is this coin another erc20 token?
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

Coin ..
What should I do ..
thank you ..

You do not have to do anything if the coins you own do not have a market. You can only wait until the coins are listed in exchange. Inquire on the project group, it is strongly recommended to know its progress.
ummart66

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

As others have mentioned if the coin has no value attached it's most likely not being traded on exchanges right now.

In my experience, if you join their telegram or reddit channels you may be able to find someone that would be willing to do an over the counter (OTC) trade where you can negotiate a fair price with them, and send them the token and have them send you the payment. This is obviously risky, as it would be easy to get scammed, so maybe make sure to check out their background and whether you think you can trust them or not.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

I would advise you first to find out what kind of a coin / token it is. If this is a coin / token of the blockchain etherium, then on the site you can see the official site of this coin and other information, if it's a coin / token on another blockchain , then just ask a question in this forum.
If it is a token of the blockchain of the Etherium, then it is almost always traded on the https://etherdelta.com . Best of all, write down what kind of coin / token you have and knowledgeable people will tell you.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Coin ..
What should I do ..
thank you ..

When did you got this coin and whether you got through bounty or you have invested it. Go to the coin thread which you are holding and get information about the development of that coin and ask their about when it is going to be listed in exchange so that you can sell the coin or at least you will get the value of your coin known.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

Coin ..
What should I do ..
thank you ..

where did you get the coin? bounty or airdrop? if it is in can from bounty then you have to join telegram or follow the thread of bounty is to get a lot of information but if you can from airdrop forget it maybe it is just coin useless (airdrop scam)

kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

Coin ..
What should I do ..
thank you ..

is your coin from airdrop or a project?
you may need to join the telegram on the project you are following. you can ask there when it will be on the exchange, and you can ask when there will be price increases.

MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

Coin ..
What should I do ..
thank you ..

better just wait. usually after the coins are distributed the price is not directly raised in the market. not easy a coin in the market. still takes a long time. just be patient
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

Coin ..
What should I do ..
thank you ..

Are you creator or buyer?
wait until it comes to the market or you have purchased a scam coin and nothing to do about it.
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

Coin ..
What should I do ..
thank you ..

You can create a group in a telegram and declare there pamp))) You can find an investor in a coin and also pretend that the pamp has gone. This is if you want to sell it quickly and costly.

there is one problem this is to assemble the audience for the telegrams of the channel Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: