Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NixZiZ Systems: Block|Crusher R II (MINER)(SCRYPT)  (Read 827 times)
NixZiZ (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:51:49 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 09:40:10 PM by NixZiZ

The NixZiZ Systems Block|Crusher (R II) is open for reservations. We do not have final prices yes, we will update the thread when we do! You do not have to pay until we order the parts!

We need a minimum of 10 orders to get the parts in a sufficient quantity to offer fair prices.
You may reserve any miner, but the prices are not announced yet.

The B|C Basic: 3 cards, one 4u chassis, around 2.4 Mh, 1200 watts.
The B|C Mega: 7 cards, 2 4u chassis, about 5.8 Mh, around 2600 watts. Do not run this off of a standard 120V 15A circuit. You have been warned.
The B|C Ultra: 11 cards, 3 4u chassis, 9.1 Mh, around about 3700 watts
The B|C Xtrem: 15 cards, 4 4u chassis, 12.4 MH, around 5000 watts. Fit  3 into a 48u rack for maximum hash density!

We DO offer a discount for a bulk purchase.
2-5 miners purchased: 2% off

5-10 miners purchased: 5% off

More than 10: Contact us for pricing! We will try to hook you up the best we can.

We support group buys! Contact us if you would like to arrange one with us!

We support escrow services! If you would like to use an escrow, we pay half the fees!

We will configure all of your pool info! If you want the miners on a specific IP, we will set it, and even label the IP on the face of the miner!
If you want the miners numbered, we will label it! We will do custom miner labels for FREE!

All miners are stress-tested before shipment. We have gotten as close as possible to $1/Kh. Some miners may perform better than specified.
We will post video of the stages of building, in this thread.

The Kh/W is around 2.3

Every system comes with a USB key to boot it off of. The BIOS is pre-configured to use USB keys. These systems are also great for distributed computing such as F@H or video rendering.

We do include litecoin-BAMT software. We will be making a donation to the development.

IF YOU WANT A CUSTOM BUILT MINER, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.

All miners come with the cgminer settings printed on paper for your convenience. Yes, actual paper. You can always contact us if you lose that paper!

Ok, now after you read all that, I'll give you our URL: http://nixziz.com
We accept Bitcoin, and fiat in USD and CAD.
We will accept ltc once dumping all the payments on the market will not crash the currency. Crashes are never fun.

If you have any questions, post here or use the contact-us form on the website. Happy mining  Smiley

As a new poster here, we will pay for half of the escrow fees, as long as the fees are under 3%

Picture of supplier quote below.

Again, I will entertain group buys.
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:42:38 AM

The specifications are:

3x R9 290
1 AMD sempron CPU
8 gigs of ram
a 16 gig USB key for storage
a Enermax Maxrevo 1500 PSU. I always use a big PSU for power-hungry builds. (Although it should only use around 1100 watts, I like over-speccing the PSU, and it provides enough PCI-E connectors for the cards. I will bundle ALL the modular cables with the supply Smiley )
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:47:52 AM

Maybe a screenshot of the hardware?
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:56:10 AM

I do not currently have the hardware in my hands. What I can do is give a screenshot of my e-mails with the supplier, and take some pictures of my current build to prove that I can, in fact, build a computer, and that I can, in fact, arrange parts to be ordered? If you want to see my lab, you can always look at this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDvjBDKoQyc

I can show pictures of my build tomorrow, and if you want with me in the frame.

I do need at least 10 orders to make my price on the site, and here.
I WILL film every step of the process, including me making my order with the supplier, building, testing, and shipping & labeling.

I will also pay half of any escrow fees under 3%, if you choose to use a escrow. I would like to get a good reputation in the crypto-currrency community.

I will entertain any group buys, with a nice discount laid on top if you are able to do over 10 orders!
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:08:30 AM

Ok, I will take some pictures of my current mining rig, and also take a screenshot of the quote from the supplier.
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:05:10 PM

Posting a picture of my quote.

I can prove I can build a computer when it gets a little brighter outside now.
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:06:27 PM

Ok, I have the pictures of my proof of concept rig... and a unedited video of why these systems can get 2.4Mh +

I also prove that I am using a 290 using Hawaii info.

http://youtu.be/kRGgjY7SkgI

The video is uploading. It should be up in an hour or two.
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:28:44 PM

The video is up. The link is in the above post.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:40:36 PM

Those cards will overheat in that case and fail in less than one year. Have you tried running 3 cards plugged into a motherboard? The temps go beyond 90. Fry Fry Fry.

If I were you I would add a the cost and add liquid cooling for all 3 cards.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:42:21 PM

Those cards will overheat in that case and fail in less than one year. Have you tried running 3 cards plugged into a motherboard? The temps go beyond 90. Fry Fry Fry.

+1.

Those cards aren't going to last very long without extreme airflow or decent watercooling.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:47:41 PM

+1.

Those cards aren't going to last very long without extreme airflow or decent watercooling.

We have multiple high airflow fans trained on the cards. However, if it would please you guys, I can look at watercooling as an option.

We have around 350 CFM on those cards, which will be running at 85% fan speed. From my experience that should be decent cooling for these cards rated above 95. I can also bump the price and put in 4 120MM delta fans, at 250 CFM each, for 1000 CFM of airflow right into the case.

However, I will definitely look into a watercooling solution on these cards. Thank you for your feedback. I will test the temperature with a choke on my personal card to be as close as possible to 2 cards stacked right beside each other.

I am wondering if there would be a market for a 6u system pretty much loaded with 290s (4 cards) and an extreme watercooling setup.
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:26:25 PM

I am modifying our parts order to include a case with a wall of high-airflow fans in it.

http://www.istarusa.com/istarusa/products.php?series=Rackmount%20Chassis&sub=E%20Storm%20Rugged&model=RG-4630

When I upgrade the fans inside the case to delta... well... WHEEEE
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:40:58 PM

Ok, released specs for R II! Thanks for your feedback. We will ensure a proper air cooling system is in place.
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:33:25 PM

Update made.
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:18:36 PM

Would/is anybody interested in these rigs? I can always look into an open-air rig if you please.
NixZiZ (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 11:30:48 PM

I'm going to close this for now, to figure out what people actually want vs what I have worked on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: