Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:17:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO]💲 Fenix Trade 💲 - CRYPTO MARKETPLACE on BlockChain  (Read 932 times)
Drachmadev

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

Will you have an escrow?
and will this escrow be via the main website?
linhlinh1920

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

Where can I get more infor about this project?
I think this is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

Have added short summary about the project to the first page

Fenix Trade – is a platform for buying and selling real goods (for crypto and fiat currencies). The platform receives 1-5% commission from each sale.
Anyone can buy or sell goods. Meanwhile, all transactions are protected by the platform arbitrage.
Besides, all token owners will receive dividends from platform’s revenue. The amount of dividends will depend on the number of tokens held. 5,000,000,000 tokens are equal to 100% of platform’s revenue.

Absolutely any goods? How will you deal with illegal goods. goods for minors, and simply low-quality goods?

Fenix Trade is a platform that moves in real-time buying and selling of goods, and this seems to be a risk, but if the platform is able to protect and maintain security, it looks good. Fenix Trade has a strategy to overcome it, right is not it?
Lazarusabi

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

Interesting project. Where can I find more info about timeline after token sale?
Exte

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

I would like to see the articles from the project team, what differences from the fact that they are on the blockchain universa.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Fenix_alex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

I would like to see the articles from the project team, what differences from the fact that they are on the blockchain universa.

you can check universa website, and see it's much more designed for Business than Etherium
https://universa.io/#solution

CRYPTO MARKETPLACE on Universa https://fnxtrade.io
m_nikiforov

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

That is intriguing.tell me, when do you plan to launch the platform? will you have a version for phones?
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

That is intriguing.tell me, when do you plan to launch the platform? will you have a version for phones?
Exactly! The version for phones is definitely needed, it would be very convenient. Just took out the phone and bought what you wanted. It happens.
Fenix_alex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

Due to numerous feedback from early investors we had a meeting yesterday night.
And I am happy to announce that we will burn all unsold tokens July 24.

All unsold tokens will be burned at 24 july.
changes will be reflected on website and WP shortly.

Keep in mind, you have 8 days left to get 60% bonus tokens

Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

And what kind of reviews? Where can I read reviews of investors?
Fenix_alex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

Exactly! The version for phones is definitely needed, it would be very convenient. Just took out the phone and bought what you wanted. It happens.

of course! no worries! Mobile app is in Roadmap.
We do understand how important it is!

saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

That action will surely bring some good opportunities to this project, after burning, the value of the tokens within the circulation will add up since there will be less total token supply, that would make it a profitable investment later.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

As I understand, the developers will earn due to the commission from the sale of goods?
Fenix_alex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

As I understand, the developers will earn due to the commission from the sale of goods?

All token holders will earn due to the commissions and deals and everything else that creates profit on platform.
And devs are owning 40% of coins.
60% are offered to public.
All unsold tokens after ICO will be burned.

hasna17

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

Your project seems to be good and useful for the online buyers and sellers around the world but it has some disadvantages for those cryptocurrency ICO investors since your total token supply is very large. But I think that matter will not affect the outcome of the project if you will be able to create a larger demand for your token that will be needing to be able to use your system.

We want as much people as possible to own tokens, as Token holders are great source for advertising the project.
Big amount is not a problem - later we may consider Redemption. Of course we will ask community  about this step.
I beg to disagree, big amount affects the marketing status based on the law of supply and demand. How could you market that big amount of supply? You might have an over supplies later if the demand you created is not enough to accommodate that big amount of supply unless you consider the burning of too much supply.
I think having a large supply is not a problem,
of course the fenix trade team has its own idea to realize, or sell
tokens that have been supplied, but there is something to remember in each project
to market a large token that also has a high risk to bear if the project fails. all would want the best, good luck to Fenix.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

All token holders will earn due to the commissions and deals and everything else that creates profit on platform.
So, the commission from the goods goes as the net profit of the organization and is ultimately divided among all investors?
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

So, the commission from the goods goes as the net profit of the organization and is ultimately divided among all investors?

If net income is shared for investors then investors are very lucky and certainly this is good news for investors. Then for development fund from where?

vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

A familiar system. I've heard of it. Profit to investors is calculated from the number of purchased and stored tokens they have in their wallet. If part of the tokens you sold or spent - then the profit will be lower. Plus, profits should rise if the coin gets more expensive, right?
Fenix_alex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

A familiar system. I've heard of it. Profit to investors is calculated from the number of purchased and stored tokens they have in their wallet. If part of the tokens you sold or spent - then the profit will be lower. Plus, profits should rise if the coin gets more expensive, right?

Correct!

CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

Correct!

I like it! What currencies do you accept for investment?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: