Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:18:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO]💲 Fenix Trade 💲 - CRYPTO MARKETPLACE on BlockChain  (Read 932 times)
Fenix_alex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

When will the dividends be paid? Quarterly or annually? Will the amount of payments depend on the number of tokens purchased?
Dividend payouts are made quarterly in any desired crypto currency.
First payment is scheduled for the 3rd quarter of 2019, based on the marketplace net profit.

Thank you very much for helping people out Grin

-Will the amount of payments depend on the number of tokens purchased?
Amount of payments is only depends on clear profit of the company. So 100% of this profit will be shared to 100% of tokens.
 No matter how many tokens in total we will have after burning unsold.
We own 40%  Kiss So part of 60% you can buy right now.

CRYPTO MARKETPLACE on Universa https://fnxtrade.io
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

When will the dividends be paid? Quarterly or annually? Will the amount of payments depend on the number of tokens purchased?
First payment is scheduled for the 3rd quarter of 2019, based on the marketplace net profit.

Amount of payments is only depends on clear profit of the company. So 100% of this profit will be shared to 100% of tokens.

So, do you keep 40% of all available tokens? This is a good amount, so you really will have the means to regularly update and improve the platform
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

So, do you keep 40% of all available tokens? This is a good amount, so you really will have the means to regularly update and improve the platform

It's a kind of passive income, right?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

I think yes. You buy coins and keep it in your wallet. That's all that's required of you Smiley
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

I think yes. You buy coins and keep it in your wallet. That's all that's required of you Smiley
Do you have an online profit calculator? To calculate the approximate payout? I want to understand more exactly how much I invest in a project
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

Do you have an online profit calculator? To calculate the approximate payout? I want to understand more exactly how much I invest in a project

I didn't find. However, the more you invest - the better! Grin Grin
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

Fenix Trade is sure helping us to go international, on the goods selling. And the transaction is using a cryptocurrency. So it will be easier for the customers to pay the goods they purchase with ease.
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

This money is very good, and it will soon be switched over. Let's invest now ..
Egretia
Ayupich

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

Fenix Trade is sure helping us to go international, on the goods selling. And the transaction is using a cryptocurrency. So it will be easier for the customers to pay the goods they purchase with ease.
Exactly, it's awesome. And as payment of dividends makes us admire the project
sharkman20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

Explain more in detail please, if I invest in a project, will I receive tokens immediately?
Fenix_alex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

Explain more in detail please, if I invest in a project, will I receive tokens immediately?

Before July 25 you will receive coins in Universa blockchain wallet if they manage to run fully till this date.
OR in Etherium network if they don't.
We really don't want to waste time creating smart contract and tokens in ETH, but would have to if Universa fail.

We will make final solution in July 1

CRYPTO MARKETPLACE on Universa https://fnxtrade.io
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

Before July 25 you will receive coins in Universa blockchain wallet if they manage to run fully till this date.
We really don't want to waste time creating smart contract and tokens in ETH, but would have to if Universa fail.

So, you haven't a smart contract yet, but will you do it later?
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

So your token is not based on the ETH? What kind of wallet to use for storage?
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

Hello! Do you have Twitter or Telegram? I want to follow your news  Smiley
jess4ever

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

You should carefully study the site. At the very bottom there is this information:

https://twitter.com/fnxtrade
https://t.me/fenix_trade
https://www.facebook.com/Fenix-Trade-1027037000783402/
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

You should carefully study the site. At the very bottom there is this information:

I also didn't find it at first! Thanks for the info.
What are the privileges for those who invest earlier?
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

I also didn't find it at first! Thanks for the info.
What are the privileges for those who invest earlier?

There is a special bonus program. Very attractive. If you invest now you will receive an additional 60% of bonus tokens. This is a crazy.  Grin The later you invest, the less will be the bonus.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

There is a special bonus program. Very attractive. If you invest now you will receive an additional 60% of bonus tokens. This is a crazy.  Grin The later you invest, the less will be the bonus.

An excellent bonus system. Together with the system of dividend payments, this will be incredible. That is, you buy tokens, get an additional 60% of bonus tokens (almost twice as much!) And then receive dividends on the total number of tokens! Wow
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

In my opinion, this is an interesting platform and very handy in buying real goods. But if the token holder can receive dividends as an advantage of the project, dividends will be paid in the desired electronic currency. Does the project have partners to reduce conversion fees for those who want to convert dividends into desired currency?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

An excellent bonus system. Together with the system of dividend payments, this will be incredible. That is, you buy tokens, get an additional 60% of bonus tokens (almost twice as much!) And then receive dividends on the total number of tokens! Wow

In my opinion you are mistaken. Look at the site, it says about the 29% bonus now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: