Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO]💲 Fenix Trade 💲 - CRYPTO MARKETPLACE on BlockChain  (Read 932 times)
evilcyclope

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

Well, the starting fund is very large ... I think you really can succeed in this area. Do you plan to compete with the current similar systems?
mm ... there is nobody in the market who accepts the crypto currency. There is no competition. This will be the first project of its kind.
It's right. And it doesnt matter if they manage to grow up to the volumes of well-known online stores, but this definitely will be quite in demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

Well, the starting fund is very large ... I think you really can succeed in this area. Do you plan to compete with the current similar systems?
mm ... there is nobody in the market who accepts the crypto currency. There is no competition. This will be the first project of its kind.
It's right. And it doesnt matter if they manage to grow up to the volumes of well-known online stores, but this definitely will be quite in demand.
The platform should quickly gain popularity as crypto currency is more and more in demand. And it will also allow sellers to earn more, because they dont have to pay intermediaries for the implementation, right?
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

A tremendous system of dividend payment. It turns out that this is an investment in the future. It remains to be believed that the platform will indeed gain immense popularity.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

A tremendous system of dividend payment. It turns out that this is an investment in the future. It remains to be believed that the platform will indeed gain immense popularity.
It should be all right, because the goods sold for crypto currency are not taxed, right? It should be cheaper ...
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

It should be all right, because the goods sold for crypto currency are not taxed, right? It should be cheaper ...
I'm not sure if this is so, but due to the growing popularity of the crypto currency, and people's desire to buy goods in this way, this can be quite in demand
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

60% bonus is really impressive. Tell me, how much time do I have to invest in such a bonus?
Fenix_alex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

60% bonus is really impressive. Tell me, how much time do I have to invest in such a bonus?

5 days left. Thank you.

CRYPTO MARKETPLACE on Universa https://fnxtrade.io
sharkman20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

Tell me, what do we need to become a seller on your platform?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

When will the dividends be paid? Quarterly or annually? Will the amount of payments depend on the number of tokens purchased?
Dividend payouts are made quarterly in any desired crypto currency.
First payment is scheduled for the 3rd quarter of 2019, based on the marketplace net profit.

Thank you very much for helping people out Grin

-Will the amount of payments depend on the number of tokens purchased?
Amount of payments is only depends on clear profit of the company. So 100% of this profit will be shared to 100% of tokens.
 No matter how many tokens in total we will have after burning unsold.
We own 40%  Kiss So part of 60% you can buy right now.

So, do you keep 40% of all available tokens? This is a good amount, so you really will have the means to regularly update and improve the platform
In my opinion, this is an interesting platform and very handy in buying real goods. But if the token holder can receive dividends as an advantage of the project, dividends will be paid in the desired electronic currency. Does the project have partners to reduce conversion fees for those who want to convert dividends into desired currency?
Do you think they need partners for this? Why cant they do this themselves?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

Tell me, what do we need to become a seller on your platform?
First you need to register and pass the KYC. This is 100% information.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

Did I understand correctly that by 2019 we are getting a fully functioning platform?
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Did I understand correctly that by 2019 we are getting a fully functioning platform?
Well approximately. If in 2019 the platform will be profitable, then they should launch it at the beginning of the year
brussqett

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

Well approximately. If in 2019 the platform will be profitable, then they should launch it at the beginning of the year
1-2 QUARTER

Connecting the project to the Blockchain network
Full-featured version of the platform
Mobile applications
Advertising of the project
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

I haven't heard of the Universa blockchain, what are the advantages of it compared to more mainstream blockchains?
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

How do you deal with fraud on a decentralized platform like this one?
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

How much of your resources will you throw at marketing? That seems to be the difference between making it or flopping in this highly competitive environment. Gotta have the users.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:21:40 PM

You have a fairly smooth reduction of bonuses when we buy tokens. This means that if I'm just a little late - I will not lose many bonuses at once. I like this system.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

You have a fairly smooth reduction of bonuses when we buy tokens. This means that if I'm just a little late - I will not lose many bonuses at once. I like this system.
Yes. At first it seems that there are a lot of stages, but all will end already in July. So if someone wants to get the maximum bonus - hurry up!
Otherwise, then you can get a much smaller bonus than 60%
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:25:46 AM

Yes. At first it seems that there are a lot of stages, but all will end already in July. So if someone wants to get the maximum bonus - hurry up!
You're right. Starting from July 4, 2018 and until July 23, the bonus will not exist at all. And before this bonus will be reduced to 1%.
Here you can find more information:
https://fnxtrade.io/stages/
manox.dave

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:08:49 AM

You're right. Starting from July 4, 2018 and until July 23, the bonus will not exist at all. And before this bonus will be reduced to 1%.
Here you can find more information:
https://fnxtrade.io/stages/

Thanks for the info dude! I hope I have time to invest for the remaining 4 days in order to get the maximum bonus!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: